What kind of people work at your local McDonald's?

What kind of people work at your local McDonald's?

Attached: 837462518.jpg (2592x1936, 620K)

I wouldn't know. McDonald's is for degenerates.

Every ghetto black girl who just got der nails and hair did

Chads, stacies and tomboys.

Niggers n spics

An unusual number of white dudes despite a neighborhood that is 80% black.

Blacks and Mexicans mostly.

Teenagers, as it should be. However the last time I stopped at it was over a year ago.

White people like in your picture but with darker hair.

Do they just turn people a way if they're a guy?

The worst

No idea. I don’t eat there ever. I actually care about my body Jow Forums

Little brown grils who make me feel very uncomfortable with their creepy smiles.

I've seen some men work at McDonalds but only gays and Chads.

Poles and firtst gen pajeets
They put black girs at the tills becuase they have marginally better english than the two above

Mexicans, blacks, and some times Chinese.

I worked there for 2 weeks back when i was a student.

Subhuman workers, subhuman customers.

0/10 wouldnt recommend.

What a great combination!

Nogs

All Muslims

Attached: mcdonaldsblackburn.jpg (450x364, 17K)

Young jap girls mostly and a couple soi boys every now and then. I dont see how this is fucking pol related though.

I live in a city. All the fast food shops are niggers and mixed race millennials. Managers are usually white and overweight.

cute uzbek and kirghiz girls

Attached: aijan-asemova.jpg (483x604, 37K)

/thread

You barely see hijabi pakis at mcdonalds even in shitholes though
i dont think that any mcdonalds are halal, its why pakis always get fish burgers

Me...

Attached: uscJgBL-_400x400.jpg (240x240, 13K)

it's related to culture and politics is downstream from culture

Everyone Finnish except for a couple of diversity hires in Helsinki, who are not needed, but according to leftists they are necessary.

Who knows. Only homeless hang out at McDonald's we

Starting pay at my local McDonalds is 12 bucks. Its mostly HS chicks and chads, with one old crone to keep them in line.

Attached: No15whatyougEt.jpg (499x501, 53K)

America is culturally annexing the world, and I don’t have a problem with it

Niggers and high school kids

Incel losers like you

maccy d's have started a delivery service in my
area. As soon as a get my dole money on
Monday I'm gonna order. It's a £3.50 charge
(Uber)

That's decent lad, where is it? I get paid the minimum they can get away with paying which is £6.20 because you have to be 25 to qualify for the full minimum wage.

Fatfuck

lol wtf. So slave pay is legally mandated to teens in Britain??

Young white people.

Niggers.

Attached: 1541810691380.gif (500x376, 438K)

Mate, I'm wasting away (opiod addiction)
I need bulking up

>uneducated slavs
>White

Shitskins

To be fair I live in my parents basement and I only pay them £200 a month rent

Groids and low-income white broads (the kind to likely have mix-race kids)

It's as bad as it sounds

Haven't been there for 5 years now, I cook real food, not that shit they call meat.

the minimum wage is a few pounds lower for teens

How much does McDonalds pay in Poland per hour?

Are you a self-hating leftist?

Attached: 1479489559387.jpg (720x533, 102K)

Young white people at both the McDonalds near me
Every single KFC, Burger King, Dominoes, Pizza Hut is Indians or Arabs
I only eat McDonalds if I must but never visit the other takeaway outlets

So no people then?

Mostly hispanics, and a few whites.

Same. I just eat high quality red meat, salmon, chicken breast or a whole chicken in the oven.

Some very skinny teenagers, some hot teenage girls and some greasy 35 year old turk manager

Tons of nigs standing around doing nothing, never have coffee machine clean and working. Everything is cold and cheese never melted.

Huh thats odd. Part time jobs here (which are exclusively manned by youngfags) usually pay ¥1050 to ¥1250 per hour depending on shift.

40 mile outside of Chicago, white suburb. Im not sure that is exactly what they pay, but the digital sign sign out front always says that when they are hiring. The thrift store pays 10.75 according to their paper sign, and they hire 50% literal retards.

>dunkin donuts
>servers fakest meat ever in breakfast items
>all run by Pakis and Indians who have never tried the meat they sell

you can tell the skinny teenage guys want to fuck the girls but don't dare do anything. The manager tries to get some of that which is why the teenage girls only work at mcdonalds for like a month or two.

Can confirm, this is what McDonalds looks like day time in my city. Night time though...

My 17 year old son, his friends, my neighbor.
My son has claimed he's not racist his whole life and also says the black kids are the worst to work with. He only applied there because it neighbor would hire him without a bunch of bullshit interviews. He's only working there until he ships off to boot camp.

Mostly homeless people or mentally I'll not even niggers go there

People who speak Spanish. Sometimes niggers.

my McDonald's is run by old Hispanic grandmothers, thank God, I avoid any fast food place that is staffed and run by blacks like the plague

How unfortunate.

Boomers and niggers.

It is a gibs office here outside Detroit.

Homeless people work at McDonald's? :D

Do they go sleep in the alleyway under blankets after work?

Good goy send your son off to die for us

Surprisingly both of the closest McDonald’s to me are staffed with all white people. I live in metro Detroit and for years at times they’d be all black or there would be Mexicans. I guess they come from Detroit because I don’t have any blacks or Mexicans around me. Not very many anyways. There are Pajeets, Asians, (Christian) Arabs and some mystery caramel people. The occasional black or Mexican but not very many.

Anyways they’ve been all white for a while with a Christian Arab or two. Both shifts, the older people one and the younger people one. Also the quarter pounder is pretty good now that they don’t use frozen beef and they’re cooked to order. I wonder if it’s just because they’re cooked to order, wouldn’t think frozen would make all that much of a difference

After getting turk'd

What a beautifull diverse workforce that store has.

Attached: 19260776_10207107710211615_7483486822968085336_n.jpg (394x386, 10K)

Dumb white girls who love bbc work at mine

>Moskvabad
Heh

retards
though slightly less communist retards than the majority (because, at least, they have a job; that is, another job than sprouting scum class commie kids and living of gibs and cheap alcohol)

This thread is spooky. I literally just got in from McDonalds. I eat there maybe once a fucking YEAR. All Mexicans and a Filipina "Manager" who looked at me crazy because I couldn't understand her half TAGALOG cat language.

I fucking hate darkies and Beaners

Japanese peoe

16 year old Anglo girls that I want to fuck

Black girls that look like they don’t want a job.

teenagers and huehues

Attached: IMG_8994.jpg (3456x2304, 3.2M)

People from whom I would never accept prepared food.

native Americans and white felons mostly

You'll be worked to the bone, no doubt. Every Filipina in leadership has a hard-on for pushing white people to the edge and then acting like the victim when people flip their shit after dealing with them for too long

>mcdonalds
Oh no no no

Attached: chick-fil-a.jpg (1200x630, 53K)

Bydlo Ruskies.

Sounds like he's swallowing babby's first red pills. Even the most anti-racist quickly become disenchanted with blacks after having contact with them in the workplace.

Attached: 15230578_1257754164283581_1524271104149164426_n.jpg (480x474, 19K)

Nah problaly just having their asses grabbed once too many

used to be whites, then it started to become hispanic until it was all hispanic and then in an instant the whole place is run by niggers. no hispanics to be found.

i stopped going to mcdonalds after seeing a chimp out in person

It's the same in Australia, you don't get a full wage until you're 21, that's the reason why McDonalds staffs its restaurants with kids because they can pay them $6.21

I wanted to tell her "Maybe if you spoke fucking ENglish you wouldn't be glaring at me and not understanding what I'm saying you tagalog cat language fat BITCH"

My son's friend did start fucking one of the cute girls there. They're dating now. This kid saved up and bought a used beemer. Now he basically works to pay insurance.
I wouldn't know any of this crap, but my wife goes on about it. You know how women gossip.

Surprisingly white. Can't say the same for burger king, kfc and subway.

I love McDonalds.
>You're a fucking lier (or homo) if you don't like their fries or nuggets
Been going to local McDs for year.
One Hispanic girl started at the window, kind of cute
5 years later she is s manager
She now has a body I would describe as double wide short-stack
Every time I come back she seems to have expanded

Uhhh Dude, that's just called being a Hispanic girl.

McDonalds is part of the service industry, basically only women and gay people work in it.

That's great, keep in mind this is my local McDonald's and this doesn't apply to even other McDonald's in the stockholm area

You should have but didn't. You missed out

Nah Shlomo, he's going Navy. High asvab scores. He'll have free college and healthcare while you basement larpers pay your welfare wages to your student loans and Obama Care premiums.

I work in restaurant with mongolian drug addicts. they're idiots but pretty nice guys

i dont know where to even find a Mcdonald's here, i live in the hipster-university section of Montreal and it is a barren wasteland of cafes and 'art' stores

Mexicans

White teenagers
White 30 year old management
Boomer store manager