Whats the best way to block those pajeet scam spam callers? my phone company has said straight up, too bad...

whats the best way to block those pajeet scam spam callers? my phone company has said straight up, too bad, deal with it.

Attached: hello yes this is ryan from microsoft calling from usa you have a virus give moneies.jpg (620x349, 33K)

block all unrecognizable numbers that aren't on your contact list

>my phone company has said straight up, too bad, deal with it.
Change phone company loser

I did from my old one back in october. they've been hitting people like crazy where I live. phones going off left and right with either dead silence or that dont hang up this is the fbi pay us or go to prison shit. i havent given out my number, and the calls started the same day i got a new number with the new provider.

this is all outsourcing's fault.

>201x
>paying for a landline phone
literally why? mobile phone subscriptions are cheaper and you also get access to more than just a phone line. boomer tech should die off.

My phone has a thing that sends all calls straight to voicemail if they aren't on my contacts.

scream/screech at them,they'll blacklist your number

im not on a landline

i did today, i kept calling him pajeet and a dalit, and i kept flushing the toilet and going oh god yes, my prostate then I yelled REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at him.

one of the others I asked how it felt knowing he was stealing from the elderly and he said fuck you britishers when he was calling america.

the other one with the credit card scam called me a cocksucker and said he raped my mother, then spazzed out when I call him a dalit. he threw the headset and i heard the other people yelling in their monkeytalk.

>im not on a landline
just change provider then, it's fucking cheaper to change provider than keeping one. only setback is having to change number.

I have been. thats the problem. nothing I have done stops it. and the fucking pajeet running the fcc isnt doing shit that he was supposed to do.

Threaten them, tell them you're going to find their family and rape their daughter, they won't call you ever again.

then get a phone that supports

Have you tried doing the needful, sir?

Same but I fucking hate checking fucking voicemails that I know are scams. I just want to block them all together. I get at least 5 scan calls a week. Long story short some degenerate used my number when applying for pay day loans. Not hard to guess their race.

We really need to petition the FCC or something to make providers give you the option to block all calls originating from any specific country. not by area code, but the actual physical call origin. It would totally end these scammers overnight if everyone could just call the company and say "block all calls from India" and be done with it.

Not OP but I get scam calls all the time on my cell phone. I've had the same mobile # for like 17 years and it's been on the do not call registry since its inception....

I wonder if Trump and the other political elite have to deal with street shitters calling them every day trying to scam them? I got a call this morning threatening to "cancel my social security", yesterday I had a credit card phishing call and a "you qualify for a free back or knee brace" call.

Is there an app that transmits angry screeching noises at the maximum volume allowed over telephone? Because there should be.

Some fucking pajeet has been using my number for their scam calls. I keep getting angry calls/texts like . It's getting really old.

Why aren't phone numbers authenticated, Jow Forums? The pajeets spoof local numbers to tell me about their scams.

they use some voip spoofing shit. the phone companies dont care as long as they get paid

i got two calls from pajeet windows support today, and I live in Spain atm, first thing they asked is if I spoke english, i just played them some sounds from an ownagepranks soundboard and they didn't call again, but this shit is getting out of hand, why are they targetting countries they can't speak the language of?

fucking pajeets nuke india man

They do this in Germany, too.

Don't answer calls from people not in your contacts.
These call centres don't have SMS support (in my experience) so if its a mobile number, let it ring out, then text "who is this lol xD?" And if they say "its your father Sam I've been trying to get into contact with you for the last 10 years", then it's not a scam.

NEVER ANSWER COLD CALLERS YOU BOUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF FOOL

When I was a kid, back in the days before cell phones, caller ID, and robocalls, you were expected to answer the phone when it rang. It is ingrained in me to answer a ringing phone, especially if the area code is a local one.

Also, I have recently sent out job applications and occasionally get calls from potential employers who want to speak with me so I kinda need to answer every call that comes in for a while.

Use Google Voice, they filter spam.

If your regular phone's actual number starts getting spam calls, you use the tech support chat of your ISP to change your number, takes like 5 minutes to do.

>answer call
>quickly push the 9 key, then hang up
>???
>profit!

Yes, but the connection should come from India. Or just make it block any VoIP based calls.
>They don't care as long as they get paid
Exactly why, i really really fuckin hate to say it, we need government intervention