I wasn't sure where to post this and I figured this was the most fitting place...

I wasn't sure where to post this and I figured this was the most fitting place. Did the Unabomber have a point in his manifesto about where society is heading?

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Attached: 86501785.jpg (776x622, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-ship-of-fools
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I don't think so.

/b/ or /trash/ would be more appropriate.

Consumer technology was a mistake.

Most of the 25yo doomers on this board will eat that shit up.

Unabomber is a deranged retard, he lost all semblance of intellectualism in his manifesto.

Are you assuming intelligent discussion could happen on /b/?

There's always a chance that you may find a diamond in a river of shit.

He was only a retard with an IQ of 170 and graduated from Harvard.

>I wasn't sure where to post this and I figured this was the most fitting place
dont pretend you dont post this thread every day you fucking retard
take this shit to /trash/ we have enough discussion about mentally ill people as it is

>tfw 170 IQ retard
it hurts to live

Jokes on you, I'm only 19.

>he swallowed a blue pill dyed in Red #40
ALL technology was a mistake

I have never read his whole manifesto but it comes across as pretty childish and dumb.

I have serious doubts that it was written by him and not some CIA NIGGER who used him as a fall guy.

Yes.

Uncle Ted is based as fuck.

People like you are called conspiritards for a reason. Just because 9/11 was probably an inside job doesn't mean that anything that happens ever is a deep state false flag.

I made the mistake of picking him for a psychology project. I can't diagnose someone as ill when they're right if he didn't kill people he'd probably have a platform and fans.

>Just because 9/11 was probably an inside job

Jews did 9/11. The Jewish owner of the towers made a bank from insurance money. Mossad was in the building and Israeli operatives were caught celebrating the attack.

The CIA's job is public manipulation they created an entire art movement to show off to Russian how free we are.

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

This. While its sad that he had to kill people, it did make his writing much He wasn't the first person to discover this and many scholars have wrote similar studies. I'd give him a 7/10 because it made something that not alot of people knew about real exposure.

If you think we aren't placeholders for the robots I have some really bad news for you..

I think it still has potential, it just needs to be heavily hidden from the average person. Technology should be like magic that the average peasant doesn't know exists.

Do you think that he had to commit attorites just to make his point heard? people don't pay attention to issue usually unless someone is dead.

and no

Unfortunately, yes.

is really into Ted at the moment. Ask there, most people here are 15 year old gaymen from /v/ and haven't even read the manifesto.

Attached: Anonymous - sweaty anime girls.png (500x775, 432K)

Yes

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-ship-of-fools

He's spot on when he talks about modern leftists that's for sure.

Back to your battlestashuns thread you tripple nigger.