Is it possible to make a shit-proof touchscreen?

is it possible to make a shit-proof touchscreen?

Attached: file.png (1087x923, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18541739/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>using McDonald's touchscreens and getting other people's coliforms on your fingers

Plebs, that's why I order my McDonald's with my smartphone using their app. That way I'm only getting my own coliforms on my fingers.

If they think that's something, they should see what's in the food.

And yes, it probably is.

There's literally poop everywhere. It's just a matter of how much and how accurate your testing is. There's also poop in your toothbrush

No. Just use hand sanitizer after using them. Including your phone.

I don't brush my teeth though

These bacteria are harmless, retards. You DO NOT want to "bacteria-proof" anything. There's more bacteria and fungus on your goddamn skin right fucking now than on some random ass touchscreen people use to order shit. Goddamn S. aureus is probably all over your skin mouth nose and it's virulent as fuck and immune to penicillin. You better not be using antibiotics on these fucking things because they reproduce and die and evolve frighteningly fast and will likely just become immune to it, and if one of them dies the others will literally eat their DNA and gain their powers like the fucking MEGA MAN of microbes or they will just pipe it to another bacteria friend.

Fucking uneducated monkeys. I bet you use antibacterial soap and has super strong and immune bacteria all over your filthy brainlet body. Have you ever kissed someone, retards? Their mouths are filthier than your assholes you morons. Open a fucking petri dish literally anywhere for 5 seconds and then culture that shit see what happens the fungus literally eats through the paper. This shit is literally everywhere on this earth, you're breathing it right now, shitloads of fungi and spores and bacteria. It's in the water you drink. It's in the food you eat -- they put that shit in refrigerators because cold temperatures SLOWS DOWN bacterial metabolism, IT DOES NOT KILL THEM. You might as well just kill yourselves right now paranoid faggots because biology is way too fucking hardcore for you

DESIGNATED

Attached: 002.jpg (1200x1120, 152K)

thank

just make a separate one designated for pajeets.

keksimus maximus

Bacteria that are found literally everywhere are also present in poo. What a shocker!

>Not wearing a fullbody containment suit
>Not living on the ocean floor in an environmentally sealed and decontaminated living facility
>Not bleaching your skin daily
>Ever making human contact

Speak for yourself, friend

Attached: cozy.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I’ve rimmed guys before fucking them, so that doesn’t phase me too much.

t. Pajeet

ORDERING MACHINES

Considering your phone is just as likely to contain poo

I didn't realise how dirty most people are until I had to live with them.

There's tons of shit on your keyboards, phone screens, even your mothers!

wtf i hate touchscreens for ordering now

That's YOU fag. Fucking complaining about having to touch someone else's bacteria. Have you ever gotten any pussy? Have you ever licked a vagina? It's insane in there. Literal warm wet meathole that breeds fungus and bacteria like some sort of microbe hell. It's amazing how dicks go in there and emerge intact. Dicks are based. Have you ever done a specular exam, fag? Some of these friends in the cunt produce fucking putrescin and cadaverin. It smells so strong of dead people in there it's enough to make a literal gynecologist nearly puke. The smell gets on everything and you know the woman is full of this shit before she even walks in for a procedure. You have to literally exorcise the room afterwards with alcohol or some shit, whatever you have on hand. I honestly don't know how I'm still heterosexual at this point. Some of these vunt microbes will literally travel up the pussy and into the woman's uterus and infect fucking everything, maybe even go into the abdomen itself. The abdomen is supposed to be fucking sterile, but nature saw fit to give women one with fucking holes in them so they can ovulate. Too bad.

Better suicide yourself before any pussy juice gets on your face you might not survive that worse than acid.

>food drops on keyboard
>pick it up at eat it
>still not sick

*my own poo particles

Not some weird ethnic person's food particles containing weird coliforms that my immune system isn't used to.

I don't touch those things and then food without washing my hands first.

Attached: my keyboard before i cleaned it.jpg (2048x1536, 690K)

>Have you ever kissed someone, retards?
No (thank god).

t. bacteria

I don't use touchscreens at McDonalds. I go up to the counter, I talk to the cashier, and I ask for my quarter pounder with cheese. Every one of the employees is required by law to keep their hands clean if they handle food.

Of course you're not sick dumbass. There's 500 million times as many bacteria in your filthy insides. Your shittymass keyboard bacteria won't even be able to EAT anything down there before all your gut buddies gobble it up, much less colonize a fucking inch of your body. The immune system doesn't even have to do shit, it literally sits on its ass all day on lymph nodes or whatever waiting for some citokines to show up.

Better shove a hose up your asshole and pump soap until you get so bloated that you vomit it out. Record that shit and release it as live action tentacle hentai. Tag it all.the.way.through

Wrong because I don’t keep my brush in the bathroom

>Every one of the employees is required by law to keep their hands clean if they handle food.

kek

Attached: 1527874465016.jpg (674x674, 74K)

ban pajeet from using them.

>Every one of the employees is required by law to keep their hands clean if they handle food.
So are Burger King employees

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

mythbusters demonstrated that even the toothbrushes kept down the hall have fecal material on them

The standard leddit i love le science kid has arrived.

and Pizza Hut employees

Attached: HT_pizza_hut_employee_urinating_tk_140220_16x9t_384.jpg (384x216, 11K)

So keep your toothbrush heads in an alcohol, vinegar, or bleach solution then?

and Wendy's employees

Attached: xtmsRiN.jpg (720x730, 143K)

lmao, are these NCR supplied kiosks?
No wonder they were trying to schedule me to do maintenance on 50 local McDonald's in my area.

and Taco Bell employees

Attached: rs_560x415-130603155618-1024.TacoBellGuy.mh.060313.jpg?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=90.jpg (560x415, 32K)

and KFC employees

Attached: 4XZMPTHCV4ANRZAO6XRIC3FHQE.jpg (1400x1951, 165K)

botnet

and of course, McDonald's

Attached: PAY-JS125374730.jpg (810x539, 64K)

>consuming fast food diarrhea instead of making your own food
You deserve ever ounce of fecal matter that ends up in your system you degenerate subhuman savages.

Attached: deadpool critiques your outfit.jpg (560x400, 32K)

I fucking wish. Do you have any idea how based these fucking things are? Clostridium spores are literally indestructible. They survive boiling. They survive ionizing radiation. Nothing short of throwing them into the fucking sun seems to kill these fucking things.

Well take that shit with a grain of salt. The news faggots from the OP seem to think bacteria commonly found in the colon is "fecal material". It's that stupid. You people think toothbrushes are sterile or something? Lmao

Better stop brushing your terth. Every time you do it you create micro lesions in your gums, through which shitloads of mouth bacteria wil enter your fucking blood stream. There are literal published medical articles proving the occurrence of bacteremia after tooth brushing and discussing the risk/benefit of the practice. These fucking things can travel through your blood all the way to your fucking heart and infect the ever loving shit out of your mythral valve, producing literal bacterial vegetations the pathologist will scavenge from your heart when you are on his table faggot.

>what is good and bad bacteria
>implying I don't shove a hose up my asshole as enema before I play with my boipussi

Thanks Ravisheendra

The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on.

But that's even worse.

I can only imagine the tryhard who typed all those words

Would he be called a 4channeler now?

I guess?
But it was also on /b/ iirc, so still Jow Forums even now

good pasta

>Better stop brushing your terth
Are you being sarcastic or serious? Or should I just buy new toothbrushes once a week?

how do you feel about colon cleansing? scam?

If you keep things sanitized before you use them, there's no problem.

It should be stored in hydrogen peroxide, not just left to the air and shit

>white people are the real poos

>uk
>white

Attached: Thousands-Sikhs-protest-in-London.jpg (608x456, 75K)

thoughts on pajeets shitting on the street?

>Burger King has stringent food handling procedures. Food safety is a top priority at all Burger King restaurants and the company maintains a zero-tolerance policy against any violations

Attached: SVTUYORECBGEPC43QT24BZLF2U.jpg (1400x1050, 119K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18541739/

lmao

Won't help shit. Next mass of shit that passes through there will nullify your whole 'progress'. Enemas are for putting even kore bscteria in there, not for cleaning them out. They're done after you take shitloads of antibiotics so the microbiome can replenish itself.

Lmao
The second you take it out of the solution it's already contaminated. Not even surgery rooms are completely free of microbes.

It's not completely sanitary, but it's as close as possible without getting too autistic about it

I bet it's only in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Portland. The homeless people walk in there and wipe their shit with their hands.

This is why I only eat fast food in Japan.

Attached: kek.jpg (1080x415, 76K)

Well if people are gonna complain about harmless touchscreen bacteria they might as well go full autistic.

>harmless touchscreen bacteria

I mean the colon bacteria are everywhere, sure, but I'd be pretty leery about catching the flu or a cold from those things this time of year.

Those are viruses, not bacteria. I don't quite remember which type they're of right now. Depending on how they're envolped they might last weeks or be destroyed by cleaning. Anyway those are transmittted by some dumbass coughing all over your face, not by touching random stuff. You might get it if you touch it and then lick your fingers or something like a toddler.

Just be glad you don't live in a 3rd world shithole. The lettuce with some channer's foot in them might be safer to eat than lettuce in africa or india. The everyday parasites from hell they have to deal with there are the stuff the USA makes documentaries like "assassin bugs" about.

>is it possible to make a shit-proof touchscreen?
I guess you need to teach americunts to clean their assholes after taking a shit. Most are walking around with shit nuggets and think moving around a shitstained piece of paper on their buttholes is "cleaning".
Fuck if that isn't next tier third world pajeet bullshit right there.

LMAO!

>somehow /b/ managed to track down this person

If you're dumb enough to upload pictures with GPS data you deserve to get fired

>be 7
>go into parents bedroom
>go into bathroom to use
>see clothes hamper
>lid is open
>see dad's tighty whitey's
>huge shit stain down the back
this is why my asshole is so clean it hurts boys.

give your dad a can of this for Christmas
it's not just for cleaning automotive grease from your hands

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

all at the same time :^)
make sure to breathe in deep

If you aren't satisfied after two passes with paper then the paper has failed and it's time to squat in the tub with a wet wash cloth and stream of warm water.

>fired
>not sued

>bongland
>indians
>shit smeared everywhere
of course

Ok poojeet

Hahahaha

Based white, black, and brown trash that eat there. They're going to creat superviruses

I give myself ten hard swipes at minimum.

>Based white, black, and brown trash

No such thing as brown or black trash because majority of them are trashy

You're just tearing your ass to pieces doing that too hard. There shouldn't be blood.

Attached: 1505458808045-1.png (2516x1420, 287K)

Why would any half intelligent adult eat fast food?

Don't you know that even restaurants have hygene issues but you trust some 24/7 open fast food joint to be clean.

>UK
>Poo
Really makes you think

>Implying the guy serving doesn't have shit in their hands

Fuck sake, boy was from East Lothian though so definitely a nutter.

>Implying that ethnic feces do not make McDonalds a more diverse meal

No your "boy" was from Africa

I just finger my butt deep with a wet wipe in that case.

Eh, I'll eat fast food 2 - 3 times a month. Sometimes I just want a greasy burger or shitty burrito, it's like a guilty pleasure. Honestly I'm more concerned about getting sick from eating food that hasn't been cooked thoroughly than I am getting sick because someone who handled my food didn't wash their hands.

>not fingering your asshole and scooping all the shit out and then enemaing until you shit pure clean water

Best be thorough

I'd rather go to MacDonald's than a filthy restaurant, at least they all the burger assemblers wear hats and gloves and you can almost always see their kitchen which is so clean it reflects more light than a mirror.

That I do once a week or two.

Meme aside, get a bidet and keep eneming your insides until only clear water comes out. Seriously you will never feel so fresh in your life.

Is McDonald's an honorary Indian company now?

I'm not meming though, and I have a cheap chinese bidet too but only cold water hooked up, and I like seeing it's clean inside hence the wipes (fingering with normal TP sucks, leaves pieces of paper up there).
Enema I find to be too much work for like everyday thing, it feels great when I do it though, trying to stick to weekly.

I personally feel very dirty if I don't enema

Do you mean enema as douching rectum clean or full enema? I'm assuming the former if you do every day as the latter I find takes a lot of time, easily an hour.
I may wanna try douching again more often to see, had some bad experience before that it kept digging out stuff from higher up and the whole thing was just everlasting.

>*outsource to India*
>*poo ends up on devices*
colour me surprised

>Do you have any idea how based these fucking things are
Bacteria are based. I down a cup of kefir and greek yogurt everyday which is filled with billions and billions of these bad boys. I give those buggers a nice warm safe place to hangout with free food and in return they help digest my food for me. Right now I have trillions of these bad boys in my gut right now chilling out. They're some cool guys.

Attached: 9-lactobacillus-acidophilus-and-l-casei-scimat.jpg (700x500, 62K)