So Jow Forumsentlemen, do you use a screen protector/case on your phone?

So Jow Forumsentlemen, do you use a screen protector/case on your phone?

why or why not?

Attached: 1540440214292s.jpg (220x230, 4K)

>screen protector
it depends on how much onions you consume
>case
is an essential requirement, especially for iphones

All screens gets scratched eventually, not the deep kinds, but those that you can see under a flashlight.

Case .. just don't drop your phone

I have tempered glass on my chinkphone. More important than a case imo

Only using a leather wallet case for mine, because I can't be bothered to carry a wallet and a huge phone anymore. I've never broken a screen at almost a decade of mobile usage, and the amount i've dropped phones I can count on one hand.

I don't.
Given how my friends and family seem tp fuck up their phones even with protection, I realised that only those big ass rugged cases will give genuine protection these days.
So I just opt to have a phone without anything and just make sure not to drop it.

Used to put a tempered glass on my Nokia 7 Plus, but it cracked after I dropped it, and removed it. Never put a protector on it again, the halo effect was just annoying.

I just fix my phone with tape when I drop it

Nice shit user

Screen protectors are a waste of money

>greater resell value is a waste of money

Nah, screen protector messes up VR on my galaxy s9 and a case would need to be removed before putting it into the gear vr. Naked Phone

I only use a case. Screen protectors are a meme

There is not a single case that doesn't make any high-end phone feel like chinkshit trash.

All phones are literally chinkshit

Just a case, no screen protector.
>Why?
Because.

I would need alot more hands to count the number of times I've dropped my phone.

Same, I drop my phone unironically at least 4 times a week.
Never broken one though, no idea how people manage that

Rubber case to make it absorb small drops. Just dont be an idiot and dont be around idiots.

I managed to crack the screen by tripping on nothing and smashing it into the sidewalk. Same phone dropped right in the tub, let out a little blub then died.

Tempered glass on all my devices. Sometimes i use cases but i find that when i dont my devices stay in better condition. Its like sand and shit gets caught in cases

I dont, screen glass always broken, constantly makes me cry, this month i had to skip the screen replacement...

Had a protector.
On the 3rd day of having a new phone it fell out of my broken jacket.
Screen mostly got hit in the top section so idc.
Also the reason I dont have a case cuz its fucked anyways.
Also Im too poor to fix/buy a new one.

Nah man I buy chink/cheap non mainstream phones that no one would buy.

Always a screen protector, and no case because my phone isn't glass and cases make them uncomfortable to use.

I have never used any screen protector or case but have never broken a phone because I'm not a fucking retard.
Screen protectors especially are a retarded concept. Noweadays cellphone screens dont get easily scratched and the very minor scratches they do get are still way less intrusive than a ugly POS protector.

Well mine came with both so yes.

I don't know about other phones, but so much effort and genius engineering was put into the iphone's glass, I could never put a cheap ass screen protector on it.

Putting a screen protector on your phone is like putting A1 sauce on your waygu tenderloin.

So my solution is to just buy insurance (Applecare in my case). If you can't afford insurance, you can't afford your phone. End of rine.

I do use a case though because I like the soft feel of leather more than steel.

I use a flip case for my S6. It's basically essential and handy.

>Putting a screen protector on your phone is like putting A1 sauce on your waygu tenderloin.
You mean, a good idea but socially awkward?

No. Neither. Absolutely not. Everytime I see someone with a big ass tard otter box I shit myself laughing

Phones feel best without that third party Walmart-ass $5 chink shit on them, that's how they were designed

Stop being a clumsy retard, I've used smartphones for ,8 years and never cracked a single screen

I use a case, but I don't fuck with screen protectors. I can't see microscratches without specifically looking for them, and I'm not poor so I could care less about resale value.

>tfw fell for the curved screen meme
Pic related is about me

Attached: 1538525766628.png (746x629, 157K)

Haven't bothered putting a screen protector on my Redmeme 5 but I am using a case because that boy is slippery as fuck.

Attached: 1473247724991.jpg (240x240, 6K)

the normalfag answer

Except they scratch pretty easily.

>paying for insurance ever
iToddlers everyone

Attached: 1484491465994.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Both.
It might be just a chinkphone(Redmi Note 2), but I expect to use it for a few years(including work) and I've already dropped it several times. Only the tempered glass cracked a bit so far.

Attached: PB290022.jpg (3072x2304, 1.72M)

>apple
>effort and engineering

Attached: 1515640066268.jpg (475x450, 99K)

Cheap shit phone, so yes, protector.
Also a cheap shit silicone case.

I have Samsung phone so I don't need one

dropped my samsung on tile floor, had a screen protector from the dollar store. screen protector cracked really bad, but when i took it off my phone didn't even have a scratch. May not work for everyone, but I am thankful for my dollarstore protector

samsung alcantara case

Better than muh transparent garbage, but still horrible