Does Jow Forums finance their tech purchases?

Does Jow Forums finance their tech purchases?

Attached: Read the fine print.jpg (940x695, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdwallet.com/blog/loans/western-sky-payday-loans/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutualism_(economic_theory)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>116.73% interest
Jesus fuck, I thought Little Bighorn was a slaughter

You have an issue paying $40872 over 7 years for a $5000 loan? Do i need to remind you what the native american's went through!

We should have finished the job

I save up for shit, finance fags btfo

Reminder that anything under $5,000 is a civil matter, not a criminal one. So you can borrow $4,999 and not pay. They will send debt collectors after you and maybe take you to civil court (a la Judge Judy). This process will take a while, in which time you can save the $4,999 you borrowed and pay it back. The court won't take interest into account because 1) it is insane, 2) if you're struggling to pay $4,999, you won't have money for the rest. If the principle is paid off that's all the court cares about. These types of loans rely on people being scared and paying back. It targets the poorest in society, cause only they would be in a situation where they need thousands fast, but have no 'proper' way of getting it, like a loan from the bank.

The monetary limit on civil matters is useful to know in the US. I studied there for two years. Once I had to go to the hospital, and then the bills started showing up... I paid one, it was $577 or something. I thought that was enough, but then more came, $288 for this, $198 for that, $600 for that, etc. i just ignored them all, stopped even opening the envelopes, just throwing them away. Nothing happened. Before I left the US I overdrafted $500 from my debit card (the max) and never paid that back either. Nothing happened.

Maybe that's why people say America is the land of opportunity. There's just millions of dumb people to swindle, scam and lie to. Fuck, I should move back and start a snake oil company.

>Native American
that explains it.

No offense, but you sound incredibly based and completely and utterly redpilled.

What nationality/ethnicity are you?

>Jewish in denial

B&RP

I have, occasionally. Only if it has really little extra cost though, and 12 months max.

>Nothing happened.
Can you be denied entry(?) in US on that basis?

Credit card like a good goy and for overpriced thermal throttling buddy apple products too.

>tfw have 3 5K credit cards constantly maxed out
>tfw minimums alone amount to like $500
>tfw no savings, living paycheck to paycheck
>tfw don't even have kids yet
I am not a very smart man.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

I feel this way too. I’m considering living with my parents or going down an apartment size to make mega payments on my credit cards

itt idiots

Attached: :g:.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Attached: tldr.gif (252x264, 2.66M)

You know how they say that the average American has so may dollars of credit card debt? What if you racked up that debt, just like everyone else - but instead of wasting it on consumer garbage, you bought something you could hide under your mattress and sell for real money. What are they going to do, have debt collectors call you? It's not like the average American is going to jail for credit card debt. Is this a bad idea?

Your fico score will tank and nobody will want to give you a loan of any kind (ie rent/car). Even renting a room can require a credit check now.

Yeah, but why should I care about my good goy points?

Because you're already extremely poor so you unfortunately need it. You can't keep living with ma and pa, you need to make your own wealth and buying a house and paying it off in 15 years is you're only real shot at any wealth at all.

I salvage other people's tech, mostly family members or coworkers, and buy used gear or clearance/sale. The only thing not on sale I've bought for tech in the last 8years has been my gaming desktop (2011) and mine and my wife's phones. Everything else like an old mac book to play around with Mac OS, my wife's laptop, my Television, steamlink and steam controller have been some thing I saved up for and waited for a sale or clearance to get, and I paid it all off immediately.

The only thing I owe money on is my house and my wife's car.

haha probably if they find out you did it on purpose, because then it is more like fraud.

The requisite elements of perhaps the most general form of criminal fraud, theft by false pretense, are the intentional deception of a victim by false representation or pretense with the intent of persuading the victim to part with property and with the victim parting with property in reliance on the representation or pretense and with the perpetrator intending to keep the property from the victim. - from wikiP

FUCK

I should've bought the dip

clearly you don't know why these people are scared. our judicial system is much more complex than you seem to think, there are an unknowable number of laws, a hyper aggressive prosecution system, murderous police force, and a huge prison population that gets raped routinely. Scared yet ?

Nope. Because it is not a felony, just a civil matter. Like if I sold you a ps4 for $500 but you only got the box. You wouldn't be denied entry for something like that. Besides, right now, in legal and official terms, I have done nothing wrong. The bank would have to attempt to contact me first, then they would have to start a process against me, go to civil court, have the civil court rule in the bank's favour while I'm not there (presumably), and that's only after not showing up on a few court dates. Remember, the US constitution guarantees the right to face your accuser. All of this, needless to say, would cost a lot of money, way more than $500. It's simply not worth it to the bank. In fact, I think it only becomes worth it to pursue for the bank when it reaches tens of thousands (lawyers are expensive).

What the bank normally does is they sell all the debt to a debt collection agency for a small price. The debt collection agency then has the job of getting that money. So the worst one can expect is an angry phonecall or letters, threatening this or that.

Why does it matter? I am European white. I have never stolen anything from a private person/individual. Fuck banks and corporations.

Maybe I didn't get that sense of fear cause I lived in Florida and I was white. Once a cop pulled me over on suspicion of possession of marijuana, got the drug dog and everything. I had nothing so I let him search the car (I know it's bad, but I had nothing to hide and the cop seemed alright). There were only two cops and they were relaxed. They found nothing, apologised, and let me go. Two weeks later I stumble absolutely wasted and high into a 7-11, the cop who searched my car is there. We spend a minute or two talking about his police dog, then he watches me stumble into my car and drive away. I picked up a hitchhiker that night, who, after I bought him a pack of cigarettes and got him $10 cash back (why I went to 7-11) stole my garmin gps.

Eastern euro, got it.

>loaning money
Lmao if you do this.

Attached: 1527724012861.png (332x332, 148K)

You should not finance anything except a house. *maybe* a car, but I personally wouldn't do that either.

>Fuck banks and corporations
why?

Loaning money is fine (bonds).

Stop romanticizing spending money you don't have on things you don't need with the term """"financing""""

Sometimes. But when I do use credit I make sure it's on a card with a 0% interest promotional rate or a buy now pay later basis with 0% interest if paid off in 6 or 12 months.

>getting a credit of 5000
Way to kill your credit score

They are the lost tribe or Israel after all

>why?
not him, but banks are heavily wrapped in with the government and the federal reserve (which is neither federal or a reserve). This means they can do basically anything they want and suffer no consiquence. They act like monopolies without the >50% market share. There's very little competition between them. They can go bankrupt, fuck up the economy and get the public really fucking angry at them and the government will still bankrupt themselves for a bank (see rbs)

> 84 monthly payments of $500
It's not like I don't understand this jewery, but it's weird to open your thread with a picture like this.

>Falling for the loan meme
Goodbye credit, ever getting a decent apartment or renting a car when you go to a city. These companies are fucking scumbags.

Then there's an entire Reddit devoted to borrowing from people but they all pay via PayPal because with PayPal, you can open a dispute for any reason and get your money back, since the mudslimes who customer service is outsourced to don't even look into disputes.

I'm in my 30s and have never even had a real credit card, only debit. Though to be fair I don't got much money to begin with in current times. I have the worst luck ever with the job thing.

Not eastern, but close enough.

>why?
Because corporations make a profit by stealing from the workers. If the workers got paid their fair share, then there wouldn't be enough profit left over for shareholders (who do nothing except passively own shares in the company).

Fuck banks because they lend money at an interest, gamble with money in people's pensions and savings by investing in the stock market (using other people's money, while not taking any risk themselves), and generally do shady shit like giving people mortgages with variable interest and then later increasing the interest so that they are unable to make payments and their property gets repossessed by the bank.

Lie and kiss ass. The best jobs I had weren't obtained through hard work, they were obtained by knowing the right people and kissing ass.

>European
>white

Attached: 1514748605725.jpg (256x1722, 82K)

What happens if I get a loan and just don't pay it back? Can they access my bank? If not, then why not just get a $5,000 loan and not pay it back?

Well I mean I run into situations sometimes where I will find something only to be screwed over in some way. The worst was when I got a job and worked one day (training and stuff) and was waiting for the next day for a more official start, only never got that because me and everyone in my section was laid off.

It goes onto your credit score and they take you to court to get a judgment. Don't be a nigger. It'll ruin your life.

>what are garnishments
There's a reason these companies give out loans to anyone.

Interest is the only way to justify loaning some stranger your money. If there was no money to be made, why would you? Assuming you get your money back, which is not at all certain, you still lost the use of it for a while. You could have invested. No one would loan money to poor people especially if there was no incentive.

>mutts
>white

lmfao

Is this legal in the land of the free?

Dont believe this stupid euro. Hes right that certain amounts are not criminal therefore he wont be extradited for his crimes.

If you're an american and you do this they will take you to court and you will lose and be forced to pay wage garnishments. This means they will take money from your paycheck before you get paid. They will hound your employer and get you fired.

In general I dislike putting anything on one of my credit cards, but the banking system forces you to use it, or else you'll never build credit. For online purchases I always use a card. It affords a tiny level of protection against fraudulent purchases in the age of massive retailers constantly having their databases compromised.

The adds played around the midwest for years, the company was aiming for reservations specifically. I used to see them every morning on the local news when I lived up in northern MN. Using natives in their marketing to fuck over other low class natives.

Fuck the red savages.

>116.73% interest
The absolute state of America.
Seriously, do people actually fall for this?

Like the one user here said they can have a court garnish your wages. If you claim no income, or otherwise avoid making your mandated payments, they'll send Sheriffs to your house to assist a repo team who will take literally anything of value that you own until they feel/think it equals enough to pay off your debt.
If you have a car in your name thats paid off they'll strap it to a truck and drive it away, they'll even do it while you're asleep in the middle of the night. Enjoy waking up with no car. They'll take your TV, your computer, any jewelry, precious metals, cash savings. They'll even take your jar of spare change.

Don't ever get into debt. If you do get into debt, don't ever think you can get away with missing payments. Its not a joke. These people will find you and get what you owe. Also if you're a renter they can have you thrown out of your rental too.

$5000 with only 84 monthly return payments of $486

what.

Oh, and one more thing. The repo company usually passes things off to be auctioned in seized property auctions. So if you have a car thats worth $10,000, and it goes for auction for just $500, then you only have $500 taken off your debt.

Seriously. I have a buddy who got into bail bonds after being in the Marines for 8 years. After that he started working repo. Its fucking brutal.

Communists are brain dead retards.

Loaning money for something that does not produce a return on investment is the ultimate mark of a retarded dumb poorfag who will always stay a poorfag

Idiots loaning for cars, TVs and fridges is how the jews got rich.

>tfw WesternSky is dead

nerdwallet.com/blog/loans/western-sky-payday-loans/

One reason could be so that your fellow man can develop something, and that way improve the lives of the whole community, including you. Banks don't have to be the way they are today. One way could be everyone paying in and then people/companies taking interest-free loans out of that. Take a look how mutualists would have banks operate: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutualism_(economic_theory)
I'm not a mutualist, but that's just an example of ways of banking without interest.

You don't have to be a communist to not like corporations and banks.

Sell your old shit and junk, put it straight into repayments

There's a whole debt economy which always causes bubbles that eventually burst and the economy crashes , and the process starts over again. And then you need a good credit score , let alone a score at all because if you don't have a credit score because you never was a jackass who borrowed money you are demed unworthy of that car you want to buy or that house or to rent that apartment...

Well part of this isn't your fault. Wages are shit, prices for stuff is shit, etc. Yes you prob weren't smart in how you went into it but still. Don't completely blame yourself friend.
I'm in my 30s and still live with my parents. Society makes you feel that you are failure because of it, well in America anyway, other countries you guys prob don't give a shit right?

YEAH GUYS, RISK ISNT REAL AND LENDERS/BUSINESSOWNERS DONT DESERVE ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH THEY BEAR 100% OF THE RISK IF THE LENDEE/EMPLOYEE FUCKS UP

Even if you don't identify as a commie, you are absolutely spewing some genuine communist rhetoric and it makes me sick. You're a faggot, you're probably fat as fuck, and you need to read Economics in One Lesson before you run your mouth again.

>mutualism
>it's literally ancap with "hey guys, pls share" but no force to back it up

lolz, nobody likes sharing

>t. retarded mutt
i hope this is bait

Wrong for one reason.
Lenders have gotten wise to this and are now asking borrowers to sign a confession of judgment before they release funds, it is essentially a legal document saying you agree to lose any court case that may or may not happen.
When you fail to pay, they go to a court and win the case without you present because you already agreed to it. Then you wake up one morning and they’ve taken the original amount, plus the ridiculous interest, from your bank account.
>isn’t that usury?
Not if they call it a cash advance.

>tech purchases
I let sourcing handle those

Oh wait you mean private consumer electronics. Yes, I finance those by having a job

>companies put people's pensions in a fund in a bank
>investment branch of that bank invests the money from pensions into stocks and securities
>the gamble doesn't pay off
>people's money is lost
>bank continues to operate because it didn't use any of its own money
or
>banks fail due to too much gambling
>government bails them out with taxpayer money
>bank executives pay themselves millions
You think this is OK. And not only do you think this is OK you're fucking defending it on the internet and insulting people who don't want people to be exploited by billionaires. Fuck you, class traitor. Enjoy your slave life.

>bank
>facing risk
>when the government bails them out
>when all financial regulations are made in their favor
>when HSBC laundered money for Mexican drug cartels, got caught, and they were never criminally prosecuted
>when major financial institutions can break hundreds of laws and get a slap on the wrist fine to the sum of 1/10,000 what they made while breaking the law

Banks don't face risk, tard. Stop being a brain dead facebook boomer conservative who mindlessly defends zog. Embrace the third position. You're never going to get a pat on the head for being a good goy.

La creatura.....

>Fuck, I should move back and start a snake oil company.
How much oil can you get out of a snake anyway?

Damn.
Get a lot of sub $5k loans.
Put everything into crypto.
File for bankrupcy/whatever
Keep the money.

No one in this whole thread is defending the banks' evil practices or the government bailing them out. Our generation of Americans is the one that will never own anything because the boomers and their corporate politicians sold us out. That doesn't make interest any less essential for economic growth even in the level of a non profit credit union. Without it there is no lending system. The peoples money which goes into it can't be given out gratis. How can you even conflate these things?

Finance is jewish

IMO we should have finished the job.

True of a few times in history.

>feeding the khazars
Good goy.

Genocide has such a positive connotation to me

My credit rating is high enough that I can open up 0% apr credit cards to finance things. In fact, I recently opened up a capital one quicksilver card to finance a new system. No interest until January 2020.

Good goy!

I'm literally only defending interest from your retarded commie non-argument. Calling me a boomer for believing that people have an absolutely right to private property isn't an argument either.

>Calling me a boomer for believing that people have an absolutely right to private property isn't an argument either.
Who gave people this right?

I take a loan (max they will give me) from the native american companies about once per year. There are new ones popping up all the time, so they are easy to abuse. They are based on reservations and so don't have to follow laws that the rest of the loan companies do because they get to make their own laws, but this also means that no court outside of the reservations will honor their claims (as having an illegal contract eliminates legal standing). What this means is that I take the loan, the refuse to pay them back (they typically charge interest in the several hundred to several thousand percentage points) and when they try to sue their cases get thrown out if you just show up to court. Sometimes they try to set the court at a place far away from you, but you just call the clerk and tell them your address and it will get tossed over the phone! (maybe have to fax proof of address on occasion, but the serving papers are usually good enough). Show up and say that the interest exceeds state and federal laws and the case gets tossed (although half the time the opposing lawyer will drop it if you just show up, this is true of most debt collectors as well btw). Since they are on the Reservations they can't report you to the credit agencies either because they won't accept it. Easy money that you can steal from money grubbing assholes that charge extortionate rates from their own people.

Nobody. It is intrinsic to the human condition. You are a conscious and sentient being with self-awareness, and you naturally possess and own the body that your mind controls. This is self-evident; and a result of this ownership of body, you claim that which you infuse with your body through labor. When you change a natural good into something new through labor, this new thing is intrinsically bound to you and you own it. You can do any thing which you like with this property, just as you can with your body, as long as you don't infringe on the right of self-ownership of any other man.

Reminder that when you owe a credit card company a debt and they write it off and send it to collections, the collections rarely has a right to that debt and it will not stand in court. The company wrote the debt off on its taxes, so the tax payers essentially paid it. The collector company 90% of the time does not have evidence to support the claim either. A "summary of an account or a debt" is not sufficient. You have the right to demand evidence which means asking "Show me line by line, expense by expense, exactly how you came to this number because I do not recognize this number". They rarely if ever have a line by line accounting of how the debt was created, just a summary of what is owed, which is not the same thing. Your case will get tossed out. 9/10 the opposing lawyer will just drop the case if you just show up to court and it won't get that far.

Basically, if you change something in nature with your labor, that thing is now a part of you in the same way that your body is a part of you. To argue otherwise is to argue that you don't own your own physical body, and that's not something anyone is going to agree to.

This is the foundational principle that enables society to exist. If you do not own your own body, you do not exist but at the mercy of others in both physicality and in morality. At least if you own yourself (and by extension other properties), you may defend yourself and these properties without having done a wrongful act of aggression.

Have you considered just not buying shit you can't afford?

>never use a credit card
>can't buy a house or rent in any high end affluent area because you won't pass a credit check

Have fun with that, dude.

I have credit cards, but I've never paid any interest on a credit card purchase. I'm already renting in an affluent area.

Wounded Knee best day of my life.

>not getting 15-18 months interest free credit card deals and getting all the shit you want now and then paying a low amount per month

Reparations for the native holocaust paleface. Pay up or this is literally anudda trail of tears

>116.73%

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

I have a charge card that I pay off at the end of the month