What will happen to Jow Forums once Russians get a hold of it?

What will happen to Jow Forums once Russians get a hold of it?

Attached: 145928.jpg (655x916, 211K)

Right wing direction.
Hopefully the establishment of the Right Wing Death Squads. Jow Forums will become the site's main board.

It will give more fodder to the left to push the "muh Russian bots" meme at the very least

Wouldn't be surprised. Already had the feeling the split only took place to sell the nsfw boards.

> 2019
Fake. Or intended as a joke.

I hope het gets rid of the stupid word filters, it's literally censorship on the site that is still known as the least censored publicly accessible clearnet website, I understand censoring illegal shit, but funny words?

fake news, but Pavel is based. kicked out of his own company, VK, by Putin's cronies and then kicked out of Russia thanks to not totally bending over for the FSB.
on the flipside, Telegram is pajeet infested cancer and everyone should be using Signal instead.

That's an 8

Attached: images.jpg (297x170, 5K)

Jow Forums ihas been the second fastest board since years

It's just to trip up newfags, not real censorship. Real censorship would be if bypassing the filter (söy) was a bannable offense.

based and redpilled

fake, but more russian would turn entire Jow Forums into more blacked threads to push russian agenda and stir politics into every fucking boards

Attached: 4a6a04ed630718ef438169fe06c1c611.png (490x447, 338K)

>I had to do it to em'

Jow Forums will become the only site board.

So, where would be the difference with the current situation?

It's officially the end of Jow Forums. This place has already been ruined by Russian propaganda, it's only going to get worse.

Doctor Pavel!

Attached: https_%2F%2Fimages.rapgenius.com%2Fe7c64fdb3e13c5280f9e5d80b2cc2e36.1000x418x1.png (527x220, 157K)

There won't be RWDS.
Just soldiers in a war against EU, when those start to try to take over the whole europe with their tanks.

Who says it isn't?

Maybe he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

Why would Russians wage war against EU? No natural resources, little land, no worthwile opponent, it's literally just a bunch of white people working in services, bitching about "muh politics" and building Volkswagens.

Something something panzer tanks rolling into russia because orange man bad.

It'll be an improvement.

Orange man is actually not a good politician, but he is based.

Not sure if he's a bad politician or "the shit he have to work with" is not very good.

>Eternal /sg/ and /ug/
>no more /ptg/
Yes please

i take it you haven't been here long?

onions

holy shit

I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW RUSSIAN OVERLORD

PRIVET VODKAMOOT

fucking hell, 4channel.org domain sucks. change it back hiroshimoot.

>not even a link

Smh desu senpai

this was already posted like 3-5 months ago...it's fake

Durov is an anti-Putin lefty(not american sjw left).

would be a pretty low price for a site as big as Jow Forums. Remember whatsapp sold for almost 20 billion. 5 million is pocket change

I believe his heart is in the right place, but he talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded. Also most of his appointed people are experts in their fields and not part of "the establisment", but also tunnelers and profiteers.

>when
>As if half the Jow Forumstards infesting this site aren't Russian trolls or bots.

This is a fake image.

I first started visiting in 2014, I'm a newfag by some measure.
Bit of both, this user is right.
Why though?

you are a newfag by all measures

>I first started visiting in 2014, I'm a newfag by some measure.
ah. wordfilters have always been a thing and they have been way way worse

You're fucking retarded

Moot sold it to Hiro for $9,500. You don't know what you're saying.

what the hell? that's very cheap. I hope he got stock also.

Pavel ain't Russian. He will probably be murdered by Russians at some point

Oh look, yet another fake news article thread.

A similar thread got archived. How is this one still alive?

>coming from a namefag

no surprise you're this entitled

I hope he goes full cheeki breeki on this site. Jow Forums will rise again from the burning ashes of normalfaggotry.

Maybe because this thread is not talking about Israel.

How did people find out? Did Hiro or moot leak?