What was your last experience with Pajeets?

What was your last experience with Pajeets?

Attached: CurryFlag.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

I ate at a tandoori restaurant.

I drank 15 glasses of water and didn't tip

Hi I'm pajeet. Lol

Right now. I am a pajeet. There are dozens of us here, DOZENS!

Fucking pajeets ruining our OSes

Install Gentoo.

They eating smelly things with their hands.

It got cucked by kernel

We do have spoons and forks.

Attached: 1543374662549.png (832x868, 370K)

I never eat with my hands personally, but I know a lot of people from Bangladesh do. I imagine it's similar for southern Indians too but I avoid their food. Mostly because it seems they're really anal about being vegetarian.

Attached: 1530704292652.png (730x648, 991K)

Indian kids at schools' moms used to make these fat pyramid samosas for us, in the top ten tastiest things I've eaten. Not-fat-pyamid samosas can't compete.

Well I am indian and I'm loving myself these days

My java teacher was a Pajeet, he was kinda cool tho

do you have waifu?

I know what a samosa is but what's the fat kind. Just xbox hueg? Also:
>know samosas are like 25 cents apiece from indian grocery stores
>kids resell them to whites for school fundraisers at a dollar a pop

Dat markup, thrifty tactics

durgasoft.com

They were absolute units, with a flat base so they could stand upright, not even sure there was meat but it was still good

>indian posting anime
WTF I hate anime now

I hope you don't like sentai shows either because we got those. Based shaktiman

Attached: SHAKTIMAAN.gif (232x300, 37K)

Shaktimaan is not sentai. Captain vyom was sentai

Holy mother of kumari kandam

Never even heard of this before, will check out. Thanks user.

I laughed so hard when I found it I downloaded the fucking thing.

Bitch lasagna

Browsing this stuff without an adblocker is amazing. I want a distro from these guys that I can load in virtualbox

As a pajeet I have to say everything I've heard or read about the Indian educational system is a fucking travesty. I've had to deal with exchange students from India in my EE classes during my undergrad and they just can't come up with any solutions to problems on their own. Wizards at math but useless in applying it. Not to say all of them were like that, some were actually decent, but learning anything by rote is such a huge blow to a country's intellectual output. It's especially bad since there are so many uneducated and poor people - the people put on a pedestal are literal rote-trained fools. That's a terribly low bar to set. And don't get me started on how bullshit the caste system and arranged marriages are. What a disaster for a modern society.

School projects.
Out of the four pajeets ive met so far two were really nice and amicable fellows and two were absolute cut throats.

Attached: 1537449574000.jpg (945x892, 109K)

Cut throat in what way? Were they technically competent at least? My experience is to not take shit if it doesn't actually help your technical output.

Almost every indian who has studied math till twelfth or for the engineering entrance examinations is probably better at math, physics and chemistry than probably 90 percentile of the world. But pathetic at tech.

What I studied in class 10th is taught in colleges in other countries (US and Canada). Also I gave SAT and I got 1370/1600 not even studying for it. And 800/800 in SAT math and physics, considering programming and computers, we are never taught about them also most of the country is full of poorfags.
Most of the students in my class(electronics engineering) can't even install Linux on their PC or code, hence pajeet tier coders.

Also the caste system does not exist.
It's the upper caste that suffers now. Poorfags and people with low caste ancestry get 55% reservation in colleges.

So people like me have less than a percent chanc(infact in 0.00 scale)e to get into the best colleges meanwhile retards with -25/360 get into colleges and people like me 270/360 get into decent colleges.

So the situation is pretty fucked up for smart and hardworking people.

>Had to call Dell support to get a warranty filed for a laptop shitting the bed.
>Pajeet answers the phone
>"Hi my name is Jared"
>I tell him whats wrong with the machine
>Says he needs to run tests on the machine to make sure it's bad
>Babies me through the Dell Windows image install process (installed Ubuntu to get more system information, but kept dying before I could boot into the live disk)
>Jizzes in his fucking pants at how fast the internet speed is at my uni
>While waiting for the install to finish, tries talking to me about my day
>Asks me about what I'm doing in school, hobbies, etc. etc.
>tfw Pajeet wants to befriend Amerifag uni cuck
>Gives me his email address in case I need "further help"
>tfw Pajeet was actually a pretty cool guy

I never did get that warranty though. Managed to install Ubuntu again though and just passed it back to the student using it.

Speaking for myself, I don't hate all Indian people. I hate the low-intelligence kind and the kind with little technical training who receive outsourcing jobs.

Explain this

Attached: 1540124763630.jpg (660x451, 60K)

Can you actually fill out your ancestral caste on your applications and get preferred treatment if you're from a poor caste? Like, is this an officially recognized affirmative action kind of thing?

If so I'd argue the caste system is still in effect. It's not really gone until people stop recognizing it entirely. From what I understand, even if the government doesn't recognize it, socially people still think about it a lot. Especially regarding marriage.

I've actually had my mom tell me that sometimes she feels like eating dirt. I just kind of give her a look like she's crazy and proceed to eat my delicious sacred cow beef burger. I think vegetarianism makes indians crazy.

Jewwwww