Realized nobody but me understands how a computer works where I work

>Realized nobody but me understands how a computer works where I work
>Stole a bunch of SSDs and hard drives (not the Windows ones) out of company laptops lying around
>Created Virtual Hard Drives on all the machines with Dynamic size set to the missing drive sizes and hid the VHD inside the Windows file
>They all look exactly the same to an average user but the D drives are actually useless
Anyone else on Jow Forums ever do this?

Attached: 1541642059457.jpg (159x316, 6K)

Unironically based

Jow Forums - nigger

Attached: sticky.png (332x332, 122K)

What is the virtual drive running on?

?????

A sense of responsibility.

youre gunna get sued

based and tyronepilled

jeromed and tyroned

>They all look exactly the same
but they are now slightly lighter. as soon as one of your co-workers picks one up, they'll know. THEY'LL KNOW. go put some sand in the computers to make up for the lost weight.

Attached: indiana-jones.jpg (968x681, 50K)

this

Sure. All of those laptops actually had two drives? You could not do this with just a single disk. But creative concept.

maybe I'm retarded, but unless the laptops have more than one drive, how do they still boot??

Attached: 1540956326396s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>d drives
>everyone in this thread is too retarded to realize this 99% sure means two drives

>doesn't realize company computers don't always follow the "c drive is the primary drive" rule.
The name of the drive doesn't matter retard

My company works with 37 different clients that have 50 or more employees.

EVERY one of them uses a C:\ is default for Wangblows, EVERY one of them uses sda for Linux.

You're the retard. 99% of Windows computers, if not a higher percentage, have C:\ as the root drive.

Nigger.

you are fucking retarded, asshole. sure, the name doesn't matter, but 99.99999% of the time, the primary drive is going to be called "C:".

>You're the retard. 99% of Windows computers, if not a higher percentage, have C:\ as the root drive.
>you are fucking retarded, asshole. sure, the name doesn't matter, but 99.99999% of the time, the primary drive is going to be called "C:".
NEETS

Attached: 1541814689192.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Ok so basically, the virtual D drive is a spook running on the C drive, and if someone saves something to it it will show up as on the D drive but in reality is on the C drive but why wouldn't they just use the C drive anyway if there's space to begin with, what's the point of saving something on a different drive?

Like if the employees are as normie as OP claims nobody is gonna say, "hey I'll save my file on the D drive for no reason!" They probably don't even know about actual drives and just know if it's in "Documents" or "Pictures" or whatever

>howstupid.ru
ur mom

back when i used windows machines, i would format my single HD into 2 logical drives: C: and D:. I would use C: for system and program files, and D: would be for my data files. that way, when i wanted to back up my data files, i could just focus on backing up D:. also, i could choose to optimize and defrag C: or D: as needed without having to do *everything* on the HD.

>NEETS
faggot

Why did you just partition, like you would with linux?

Screw you buddy.

that's basically what i would do. formatting it into 2 logical drives is, i think, the same as partitioning it.

>Normie laptops with 2 hard drives

not buying it

Ah, I misread your post, bruh.

>name
Its a drive letter ffs

Fake & gay
Kys frog poster

Attached: 1543276735085.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

underrated

Attached: 1542519671860.jpg (3486x4964, 2.67M)

eh

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 1.56M)

cute