/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Fixed links edition.

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
- 5000000 million more cuck tokens on RED
- Curries begging for invites: - APLIDF finally snaps: - What /ptg/ used to be vs now: Old:

Attached: 1525960129343.png (800x1216, 862K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentleech.org/user/account/signup
github.com/fuzzybabybunny/Athame
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We ded.

thank the goddess

based OP

Madokami? Invite/application/interview/signup when?

what's the distinction between seeds and peers?

also, in QBT, what are the the two numbers in each of the columns? like "19 (283)"

QBT all of a sudden is slow as fuck and I'm trying to figure out why

Attached: peersetc.png (260x38, 1K)

seeds are people who have the entire torrent and are uploading it to others
peers are people who do not have the whole torrent, usually they're downloading
the "19 (183)" means you're currently connected to 19 seeders and there are 183 total seeders in the swarm

thanks. that was helpful

but why the fuck is QBT slow now >:(

I checked Transmission and it's fine

They call it qStalledmeme for reason.
Solution: use a non-hook client

god i wish that were me

just got my db9 invite

when and why did ptg die?

Attached: 1518967015103.jpg (602x690, 59K)

I want to be eaten by a catgirl too ;_;

how to get on nCore?

>be hungarian
>get into ncore
easy

on >tearing each other down
I see it more the way that one certain group/entity is constantly trying to attack sharing. (*irony-mode-on* I'm sure they are sharers interested in the support of sharing *irony-mode-off*)
On the un-comfy posting, maybe one could arrange with that attacking situation.

Use invite code HAPPY2019 in the sign up form torrentleech.org/user/account/signup and enjoy your new account! As cherry on top, you'll find your account with 10GB upload credit to help you start your epic journey! HURRY UP! For the first 10k people only!

Happy holidays!

>Use invite code HAPPY2019 in the sign up form torrentleech.org/user/account/signup and enjoy your new account! As cherry on top, you'll find your account with 10GB upload credit to help you start your epic journey! HURRY UP! For the first 10k people only!

Fucking scam shit. Nobody is stupid enough to fall for this shit except 10 year old faggots.

thanks user!

Stop being a jerk, you asswipe. (YOU) are the reason nu-/ptg/ is so shit.

Thank you friend!

This tracker worth it if i am on filelist, not tryna grind out another tracker too

Fuck off, TorrentLeech staff scammer.

Is S doing OK after pastaman hacking their database

Attached: NANCY.gif (558x530, 3.82M)

no

Anyone have a solution to download files from >Google Play Music

I can't find this album on RED, slsk, or any other platform.

me!

Haven't logged into RED for a while, what the fuck is all this uncomfirmed release business?

Request it on RED, link them to the Google music page for it.

I'd rather upload it myself though.

yeah nobody is gonna show you how to do that. they keep these methods secret.

>i don't know how to do it so imma post some hookshit

read the announcement

Attached: 1532909911609.jpg (500x305, 29K)

There was a github tool I had that doesn't work anymore, whats the big deal?

it doesnt work anymore because retards made the method public, so google patched it.

Makes sense. Alright, I'll try searching a bit more, or asking on RED forums and if anything will throw a request up later.

Is there any good reason to use TL if I’m already on non shit generals

its alright as a last resort backup but thats it

What I was thinking

IPT shits all over it desu. I only keep it for nostalgia purposes because it was the 2nd PT I was ever on. The 1st one bitsoup was a scam from the start and turned into more of one with each passing year, that shit isn't even good for nostalgia reasons.

What hdb paths are available? Do all the ones in the faq still work?

github.com/fuzzybabybunny/Athame

Or gmusicproxy

btw athame is dead but there are a bunch of forks of it, it's up to you to search github to find one that works

freak

Cute!

tfw ptg wasnt lying about ptp thread being gone from ggn. reee

Right. There's no point in using GGn anymore

since badges aren't retrospectively applied it would mean that less than half of people on redacted have snatched something in the 6 days after badges were introduced.
and only 1281 users (3.24% of all users) have uploaded something on the site after badges were introduced.

this would mean that the majority of enabled users don't actually use the site and that a minority of those who do actually contribute content

Attached: redacted.png (532x148, 14K)

i just want to CLIMB

what the fuck are badges

Attached: 1531493734766.png (222x293, 148K)

No, I tried to update the FAQ but nobody liked my effort so y'all can go fuck yourselves and find your own path to HDB.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fuck off washimoto. How do you know?

Here's the score totals for people who played and didn't win:

0 points - 0 users
1 point - 6 users - 0.47%
2 points - 17 users - 1.3%
3 points - 45 users - 3.5%
4 points - 91 users - 7.2%
5 points - 152 users - 12%
6 points - 157 users - 12%
7 points - 188 users - 15%
8 points - 144 users - 11%
9 points - 132 users - 10%
10 points - 133 users - 10%
11 points - 87 users - 6.9%
12 points - 65 users - 5.1%
13 points - 32 users - 2.5%
>People on RED dont listen to music
What's the point of this tracker?

I'm on there and I listen to music. Honestly I wouldn't have an account if I didn't use it for that purpose. I already had BTN and HDB when what went down.

but i haven't snatched anything for over a year and i have the badge so this means more than half of RED users have not snatched a single torrent. which begs the question why aren't you on ops user?

where else would you get your games?

I only got red just in case I need to find something that's not on slsk which is incredibly rare with my pleb tastes
haven't snatched a single torrent yet

So just like every other tracker

AB down?

It's one thing to have shit taste, it's another thing to have shit ears. slsk is full of transcoded garbage, FLACs that are actually 128kbps. I'm the opposite of you, I only get stuff from slsk that I can't find on RED, because there's zero quality control.
Use your goddamn tokens

planned maintenance on SSDs according to IRC

slsk users can fake spectrals now??
holy shit
also 40 albums isn't enough to get any buffer at all

>needing to check spectrals on every single thing you get just to be sure it's good

Fuck that. If something like that gets uploaded on RED and someone spots it I'll get a notice about it. It's never happened to me. There's only two cases I encountered of it and I knew the releases were transcoded because I got them from outside RED before they were uploaded there. I reported every dumbass that uploaded it then put up the legit version when it was available.

Ratio tracker.

how do I get elite on bib?
20GB upload?? gheeze...

Strrrike 1!

So when is PTP doing their 10th birthday celebration?

Upload books.

>Invite (4)

Anything good in ggn master gamer?
Also, any path to ptp apart from RED?

GGn master gamer forum

I GOT IN KG
I GOT IN KG
I GOT IN KG
The game is over for me lads, I finally reached my goal

Welcome to KG, ranCyber

I'm on there but I never used my account. Someday I will.

is cinemageddon closed for good?

Can find all of KGs movies on PTP. In better quality. KG is just a meme.

orphoes invite forum ??
and how to get there

Ptp invites on ggn?

Inside Master Gamer forum.
6 months
You are prohibited from talking about it

another
day
another
good
boy
badge
earned
on
r dact d.ch

this true??

No, it's not.

I'm going to embroider mine on a vest so I can wear it proud.

Attached: 1508780961685.png (592x385, 218K)

Every sight you've ever wanted!
You have to be the TORRENT MASTER orhigher

Fucking imbeciles. Your account has to be 3 months old AFTER reaching Master Gamer

>Don't mislead people.
Nothing.

Have not seen you for a while.
You left me alone among tons of ops factored love users.

Attached: YOONA.jpg (1000x1310, 164K)

S is dead. So is my will to post here

Attached: NANCY.jpg (600x450, 185K)

why is /s/ dead?

What's the deal with this weirdo talking to himself?

based ridf shitting up yet another thread!

what is the fucking ridf?

(YOU)!
Now stop fucking replying to me, I'm done with you.

Why are you like this?

Thanks. Screenshots and links sent to staff.

Fucking neon. See you in 3 months :^)

What's your endgame here? Don't you realize that everyone here is at least Master Gamer?

Not sure what that's going to accomplish except reporting that I did something good for the community. Also I'm indirectly giving people here some good advice about what not to do when uploading content you didn't source yourself to RED. You need to check every single file to make sure that not only it isn't transcoded but also that it's legit.

I told this story here before but I'll tell it again because it's still fucking hilarious. Back in 2011 I leaked the London Elektricity album Yikes! (appropriate title amirite?) on the forum funkysouls.ru. I had pulled every track on the album off his dropbox account by guessing the filenames in his public folder using known filenames from other tracks. I got master wavs for every track except one. That track was Round The World In A Day. I thought about just leaking it without that track but I got a better idea. I downloaded the flac for MC Chris - Smackababy from what.cd and encoded it the same way I encoded all the other mp3s. If you just glanced at the files the rip looked perfect, all same encoder so not a mutt rip, perfect spectrals, perfect tags. But of course because one track was wrong it couldn't be uploaded to what.cd. Five people did anyway and I reported every last one of those shitheads myself. Then I did find a source for that track but it was encoded with FhG instead of LAME like the rest of the tracks. After I shared that on funkysouls more shitheads got reported for uploading a mutt rip. If you look for Round The World In A Day on soulseek you can still find a few people who have the MC Chris song.

LMAO nice try. PM me then.
theislandlimit

are you lonely or something? fuck off

AUTISM