Sent over 10,000 applications

>sent over 10,000 applications
>still no full time job

So i am a college student and I built a bot that automatically applied to 10,000 jobs over various job sites. I only did this because begging for unpaid internships didn’t work for me

Did i fuck up Jow Forums?

On a side note, why is it so hard for fresh graduates getting an internship these days?

Attached: 9812A246-C57C-4598-A682-DC311302D474.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=How do I even begin to write a CV?&oq=How do I even begin to write a CV?&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hard a master's in EEE and still failed at getting a job, gave up, and I now I work at my local council. I even did research with one of my professors and co authored but I still couldn't get anything.

I wouldn't hire an iFaggot either.

Attached: 1527907895560.jpg (520x392, 37K)

>I built a bot that automatically applied to 10,000 jobs
I sometimes post ads looking for programmers and it is *easy as fuck* to tell when a person has used a bot or just copy pasta to respond to an ad. Over the course of about a week I will usually get about 400 responses. I then take a quick first pass over them all to see if they seem like they read the ad. If not, into the trash bin they go. Honestly, in that first pass I will cull 90% of the responses. So, kid, you're probably not getting past any of the first pass filters for *any* of the positions you applied for.
Yes, you fucked up. But, no worries, just go back and look at the ones you really are interested in and compose a legit email to them.

There you go, OP. Create an AI that writes personalized letters based on the job ad.

Fuck, thats a brilliant idea

Because you didn't use the school's networking functiins to make business contacts

Fucking mongs

of course why stop there, if you can do that just sell it as a service. have people pay you a monthly fee for the bot to apply for them.

if op has the skillset to create an ai that is good enough to do this and fool someone like me then he i'll dm him my personal email and hire him on the spot.

>dropped out of college twice
>once from comp sci after 3 semesters, and once from mathematics after dragging for 5 years without finishing
>I am a semi-NEET at the age of 28, wasted almost 7 years at colleges
>I can do web development with node.js and program with C#
How do I even begin to write a CV? I don't care if I have to work minimum wage I just want a tech related job to give me some experience..
Should I outright lie and say I never attended college? I can write I was working at my parents' small business all this time.

Attached: 1535320801868.jpg (970x545, 59K)

holy fuck I'm doing this right now... what college did you go to...

>How do I even begin to write a CV?
google.com/search?q=How do I even begin to write a CV?&oq=How do I even begin to write a CV?&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I went to a practice interview day at my school where a real employer interviews you and got my full time paid CS internship for 15 bucks an hour. After that they hired me and i make 60k a year. I didn't apply to any other job.

You are obviously doing something wrong.

Oh forgot to mention my gpa is a 2.2.

If you actually sent 10k applications and you haven't gotten a job out of one of them, maybe the problem isn't your resume or the companies you applied to.

I think it is something else but I can't put me finger on what it is.

Attached: 1382566941418.gif (500x281, 3.81M)

>1.2 GPA
>Math PhD
>Any job I want
>300k starting

Attached: 1541300611523.jpg (256x256, 22K)

What school lets you graduate with below a 2.0 gpa?

probably his program, lmao

Attached: baby.png (393x498, 178K)

>unpaid internships
Is this normal for people outside of the USA?

>why is it so hard for fresh graduates getting an internship these days?
In the states, internships/co-op are for students. How do you get an internship if you already have a degree?

Hey dm me

no wonder you had a 2.2 gpa. OP can't even compete with your sorry ass

>told C was for the elite
>go to school for compsci
>get job as embedded engineer
>making 55k
>meanwhile all my compsci peers grabbed webdev jobs using node and are making 95kish

When does the madness stop?

I don't even know what embedded means and I know it's a meme from Jow Forums

University of Birmingham.
Tbh, I could probably find a job if I tried hard enough, but I've just been burnt out of the subject. And my current job is quite comfy.

>told C was for the elite
That's where you first went wrong my friend.
>get job as embedded engineer
It's all downhill from there.

Attached: 1524834320481.png (600x570, 672K)