I'm in high school (18yo senior, pls no ban) and I'm taking pic related...

I'm in high school (18yo senior, pls no ban) and I'm taking pic related. The course is horrible and doesn't teach or even demonstrate any real programming, as I'm sure no one is surprised to find out. But my purpose for this thread isn't just to complain. 40% of my grade for the course relies on ONE program you have to make, which has no requirements as to what it should do. Obviously I want to take advantage of this, so I'm coming to Jow Forums for advice.

>There is no designated programming language for AP Computer Science Principles.

>The following components are formally assessed and must be submitted for the Create performance task by April 30:
>A video of your program running (V)
>Individual written responses about your program and development process (IWR)
>Program code (PC)

How do I flex on the AP graders so hard that they have to remove the rule about not requiring a specific programming language and not having any specifications for the program? Or how do I just piss them off or mess with them somehow? I was thinking of just using an esoteric language like Whitespace or Brainfuck or something, but I still don't have a cohesive plan.

Attached: fuck this shit.png (766x976, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

h313.info/spet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, that's a terrible idea. You are hardcore missing the point.

>implying they'll read the code in the first place
>implying they won't just pull out a number out of their ass according to how impressive the video is and call it a day
this isn't a hill you want to die on lol

just write some shitty program in C and hand in an assembly dump

Just get done easy webpage(your professors can't even simple webpage) and study independent new stuff.

Edgy projects never payoff usually you end up as weirdo.

write your program using spotify playlists.
h313.info/spet/

lol, you are learning math, not programming.

the vagueness of the guidelines actually works against you user. shitstain teachers can fail your program for any random reason, including the most likely that they don't understand it

Write your program in Brainfuck or other similar language.

Write something that helps infringe copyright

Write a race detector. It uses OpenCV or whatever to predict your race.

How about just doing it without trying to "fuck" with them? Does it really matter that much to you? Just do enough to get the grade and use your time in better ways.

make your own video format, then record your video in that format so they have to run your program. and include malware so they get fucked.

Don't do this. Everybody thought I was an autist when I showcased a map projection project in an intro to programming logic class. Just flex a 'little bit' by using a language like C to make something basic when everybody else will probably just make a static web page or javascript game.

Attached: 1527687751990.png (423x423, 110K)

bigint addition in x86

10/10

>thinks computer science is about programming
>hasn't yet learned of the horrors of formal methods

Why the fuck do you guy try so hard

I did this course in high school. Made a fairly complex graphing calculator that took a pretty long time to make and got a perfect score, a friend of mine made a shitty 2d game and also got a perfect score. It's really fucking stupid and really fucking easy. Make literally whatever you want, I can assure you it doesn't matter.

>being autistic enough to write the Create PT in something like Brainfuck
You've already played yourself by taking the class anyway. Just jump through their hoops and get a 5 on the test like any troglodyte would do anyway. Literally not worth your time.

Attached: 1532430996144.webm (1246x894, 2.88M)

Should have taken AP Computer Science A. That's what I took in hs back when they used c++ instead of (((Java)))