How do you host a controversial website?

Say you want to host some content (legal content) but you don't want to be called an anti semite. How do you go about hosting and buying domain names?

Attached: usbtypec.jpg (640x640, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h02a-ICBGs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>but you don't want to be called an anti semite
Too late. No help for you. :^)

Pretend that it's user submitted content, and pretend that you're not encouraging Americans to columbine their nearest synagogue.

>but you don't want to be called an anti semite
"they" will call you that either way

Have you considered not being an anti-semite?

back to your containment domain & kill yourself, nazi

>same fagging this hard

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
Yikes!

You host it on a bunch of Mac Minis in your mom's basement, then sell it to some Japanese dude when you're bored of it.

Me

I wonder who is behind this post

Attached: 1484024267748.gif (452x372, 2K)

>obvious attempt at masking samefagging by changing up grammar

3/10

depends on the country
but you'll struggle no matter what you do
once there is attention from people who dont want you to speak they will come for you.
user posted content is the safest bet, plausible deniability

Buy it from Name cheap, free whois guardian

self hosting and free domains. Back in the day I used to visit a local chan that didn't have a domain and you'd type the server's IP directly. It was pretty comfy.

There's nothing you can do see:
youtu.be/h02a-ICBGs0

Host it on the Tor network, and then give out the tor2web address.

Offshore VPS/server paid via bitcoin + Domain from njalla

Do it in the US from a registrar that doesn't give a shit.

>the owner of gab ask for help.

>unironically being an antisemite.
You know you can be critical of Israel without being literally as bad as them, right?

Also

1. Do everything through a proxy, or nearby free wifi first.

2. Register your domain with a fake address, preferably a house number that doesn't exist on a real street.

3. Get a cheap VPS

4. You did it.

Why don’t you just shitpost over at

I have a good infograph on this. It goes over it step by step and recommends all sorts of great stuff and further reading. I'd send it to you if you weren't fascist scum. Nazis fuck off and follow your leader.

everyone I disagree with is a Jew
consider suicide

>all this hate against OP
oh the irony
if you don't want OP to say his mind, make it illegal to speak ones' mind, until then, fuck off and let him have his say

you could host it an a tor hidden service, or get a VPS in a country that is for freedom of speech

IPFS/IPNS

In order to speak ones mind you must first have a mind to speak

>chan

>if you don't want OP to say his mind, make it illegal to speak ones' mind, until then, fuck off and let him have his say
Nobody is stopping OP from speaking their mind.

>Use a bullet proof host such as sibyl LTD.
>Register the domain on njalla or similar.
>Pay for everything in bitcoin.
>Be careful about OPSEC and such and be prepared for constant DDOS attacks.
>If you want to use CF be prepared for them to constantly leak the host IP due to fake DMCA notices.
>If you use cf have multiple reverse proxies.

>buy domain from any domain registrar. dynadot seems to not care much about what your domain name is
>buy VPS, ramnode is decent, but there are many
>make an A NAME record on your dns that points to your vps
>host web server with apache2 or nginx. there are many guides on this
>maybe set up sftp since a lot of auto web making platforms need this (things like wordpress)

also fuck off nazi scum

>Want to host and spread "controversial" information
>Too much of a pussy to stand up for his belief in this information being available

Fucking typical libtard pussy

russian/romanian bulletproof hosting if clearnet?

Nobody cares about your stupid edgy blog. Why would they, you're a literal who paying them at most $20 a year. Just go on namecheap, buy oyvey.io and host whatever on an Amazon s3 instance.

You'll be glad 3 years later that nobody saw your shitty blog so you can pretend this phase never happened.

>constant ddos attacks
Yes, some faggot's blog about how the Jews are the reason his mom doesn't buy him tendies anymore is gonna be the target of hackers far and wide

itt: seething faggots who can't entertain a hypothetical question without injecting their beliefs.

Try hosting somewhere in the middle east.
A lot of people there are anti semite, in Saudi service runs by jew company are forbidden, for example viber is blocked there.

Buy (not rent) a domain name and host it yourself. Be sure to get a good ddos protection service.

You literally can't. SJW companies own all the domain name registrars, they will literally not let you register your domain name if you host content they disagree with. This is exactly what happened to the daily stormer. I'm not a fucking nazi, but I still think those retards should be allowed to say whatever nonsense they want, yet they're not allowed to at a .com URL because no one will give them one anymore.

>"How do I buy a domain name"
>you buy it
>"B-but what if they c-call me an antisemite"
>they won't
There's nothing hypothetical about this, it's straightforward as fuck

he's concerned about being CALLED one and if he goes to an existing registrar if his site blows up a journalist could leak his information.

>domain registrars will take away your domain name
>hosting will take away your server
>ISPs will take away your connection
>banks will take away your money
>governments will take away your freedom

Welcome to 2018. If you have an unpopular opinion you will be keeping it to yourself.

>SJW companies own all the domain name registrars
Completely untrue. Look up the history of companies like GoDaddy. - they've been regularly in conflict with left-wing groups.

>This is exactly what happened to the daily stormer.
Don't break the TOS you agreed to and you won't have that problem.

>I still think those retards should be allowed to say whatever nonsense they want
They are allowed to say whatever they want. That doesn't mean that private companies are obligated to do business with them.

well I've got a chart that answers your question saved but I'm not posting it because fuck you. nazi white trash.

Find a Polish/slav host supporting cryptocurrency.

>self hosting and free domains.
It's explicitly stated in their ToS that you can't host racist content among many other things and they are happy to take your domain away at a moment's notice.

It's exactly the kind of low hanging fruit some self righteous anonymoose script kiddy would go after.

Do whatever Dailystormer and Altright.com are doing.

just buy your own domain and hosting
then make your own hosting server
then buy your own tld
then make your own payment processor
then make your own bank
then lay your own cables
then make your own internet
then make your own country
then make your own planet

>Look up the history of companies like GoDaddy.
It was GoDaddy that first banned the daily stormer.

>Don't break the TOS you agreed to and you won't have that problem.
They were pretty happy to host it until they got in too much heat after a particularly ugly post.

this unironically
but one day all countries with (((central banks))) will try to nuke you, so create a nuke as a deterrent and you will have a perfect country.
Only North Korea, Libya, Sudan, Syria, and Iran do not have private banks installed on their soil, so they're good :^)

>It was GoDaddy that first banned the daily stormer.
Which is why I picked them. Calling them "SJWs" when they've spent as long shouting at PETA and Reddit as Nazis is just silly.

Name Two

You're going to make controversial content that presumably, a significant amount of people with disagree and dislike and you expect to not be bullied a bit for it?

Host it on your own servers or find someone to host it for you that won't bend to the critics. I'm sure there's some service that'll do it.

>that picture
i saw it in the USB Type C standard but never thought it was a real thing

>you don't want to be called an anti semite.
you don't know what's good for you user kun

>They are allowed to say whatever they want. That doesn't mean that private companies are obligated to do business with them.
Just make your own internet, goy.

host it urself

How things have changed.

Attached: 1459015131038.jpg (870x734, 411K)

Try a tor hidden service. You can be a jew hater all you want on there. Just be careful with the website

the only non-retarded post in this thread
everyone else needs to immediately and unironically kill yourself

Attached: 1536838044730.jpg (750x717, 59K)

Rent a cheap VPS and setup Tor securely. Learning how to do that will require some reading but it's doable. This solution is not very ideal since your darknet Tor site won't be easily accessible for regular people.

You don't have to be a anti-semite to be called an anti-semite. Saying a 30 year old man shouldn't be allowed to force a 12 year old girl to marry him can easily result in claims that you're racist or anti-muslim and all kinds of things in Europe. There could be a variety of reasons why OP wouldn't like it to be easy to find out who's running a website.

wow this just made me fucking sad

> t. Andrew Anglin

Private companies are free to do what they want.
What are you, a commie?

> being oppressed is okay when private companies do it.

>private companies should follow my. rules or they will hurt my feels
back to venezuela you go

>Too late. No help for you. :^)
fpbp, thread should have ended right here
(((I don't want to be called anti-semitic)))/10 b8

if OP was serious, would've just asked where he could host his controversial website without being shut down
>on your own server, with a ddos mitigation system, ironically

TOR HIDDEN SERVICES

BITCOIN