Fellas, any Puerto Rican’s around here?

Fellas, any Puerto Rican’s around here?
To the outsiders, what is your opinion on this assfucked country that’s been in debt for the past 500 years?

Attached: 59AC6D12-BE86-4BB7-99C4-6D94A9B34DE2.png (255x170, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico#Military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your like a neet son living of mom and dad's money. We need to kick you out and make you get a job.

Attached: 1536288970315.png (960x1080, 1.03M)

Are native puerto ricans as crazy as us newyoricans are? I'm part rican and god damn is my rican side nuts, as is every other fucking rican out here

A lot of Puerto Rican’s want to move into statehood. Donald trump just doesn’t get off his fat ass because America is 20 Trillion in debt.

Puerto Rico cannot become an independent country due to having a lack of resources on here, it’s pretty fuckin small.

>New York Rican
Native Ricans are crazier, but at least we got one thing in common; we both live in a shitty place!

there are plenty of island nations and most of the people in the mainland U.S want nothing to do with puerto rico. It's time for puerto rico to take responsibility for themselves and become an actual nation because the way puerto ricans act now is childish. The U.S and Spain should no longer rule you. puerto ricans should rule themselves and stop expecting hand outs from the U.S

Attached: 1535489629173.jpg (645x719, 106K)

Puerties have NAPPY hair due to being part BLACK.

I have no idea why that place is still a US territory.

We don’t have resources to fend four ourselves. You stupid fuck.

Because we don’t have the resources or money to become a nation. How are Americans so retarded?

Actually, most of us are more white than black. Still, you’re right.

I want a new state but 51 stars looks weird

what about the Dominican republic right next to you. You do have enough resources. the people of puerto rico are to weak willed from decades of being protected by the strongest country. Stop being a leach on the back of a giant and stand on your own

Attached: 1535341702512.png (351x329, 187K)

Yes I am Puerto Rican

shut up polak. Your countrymen are a thousand times better than the puerto ricans

Attached: 1486262830424.png (664x648, 313K)

Japan has virtually no resources.

Get hit by another hurrican island spics

lmao I had no idea people felt so strongly about PR.

Stop making garbage "music"

Attached: 32821217_1140369306104673_5798625373415538688_n.jpg (740x405, 35K)

Oh shit you’re right

You just call it garbage because you don’t understand it you pig. This music is culture to us and is part of our island. America’s music has no fucking culture anyways, kek. It’s all generic shit.

Grrr stupid spics I’ve never been through a hurricane so I don’t know what it feels like kekekekeke

I have ancestors who immigrated to Puerto Rico in the 20th century from Spain and Poland. They hated it so much they moved to America after marrying.

Why does that island suck so much?

can i have my tax money back? your island doesn't seem to have benefited from it in any way

America isn’t any better.

Actually, I take it back. If we became part of DR, they would run out of resources as well.

They’re pretty small stars, it wouldn’t really look all that different.

Yeah, but Japan gets resources imported a lot because it’s a way advanced country.

you are our colony.

You will never be a country, and you will never be our state.

We will continue to abuse your little island for not being Cuba.

Pay debts.

Attached: 1538583638027.png (447x356, 73K)

I know it's a long shot, but maybe PR could work towards that. Obviously, I don't know what that would all entail, but PR could probably lean heavily on the USA until the country gets up and running. Could maybe become a software powerhouse. lol. Software has zero overhead other than workers.
idk, I'm sure people way smarter than me have already considered all this.

its not about better, its about wanting something back that realistically did nothing for you, any of your country. I can spend/save/invest that money or just blow it out my ass for my fun.

It’s kind of a paradox
>Puerto Ricans need help
>America says no
>Puerto Rico needs America to better itself as a country
>America says no
>PR keeps asking
>American rednecks call Puerto Rican’s spics

See, I don't know the full story.
It would actually be interesting to see if nationalism was on the rise in PR, and they decided they wanted to be independent, and asked for the US' help. I can't help, but think many Americans would be like "wtf why do we need to help them be independent????"
I think you're right, it's a bit of a chicken and egg situation.

Agreed.
>civil conversation on Jow Forums

Nobody here considers you white or black. You're just Spics/Wetbacks/NewYorkaricans to us.

Attached: 97_Sanford_and_Son_3_3.jpg (400x297, 85K)

We Chinese embraced communism and waived all the unequal treaty before 1949. One way to go my friend.

To us, you’re fatass intolerant rednecks with guns in their pockets and trump supporters. Please just off yourself you shit stain.

The US should Puerto Rico independence

To us your a leeech

Also, how come niggers in your country are always acting like hood rats? All you can hear them say is how they fucked your bitch and how they do cocaine. But hey, you like getting cucked right you inbred white guy?

Attached: BA749F31-5621-4F73-A638-DB8D344E2529.png (621x702, 56K)

lmao how the fuck is this america's problem
what a fucking entitled cunt, and there's a whole island full of you fuckers. what a nightmare that place must be

BECAUSE WE ARE AN AMERICAN COLONY AND TRUMP REFUSES TO GIVE US THE MONEY AND RESOURCES NECESSARY TO REBUILT YOU STUPID FUCK.

good

You forgot about the lazy niggers. And at least the Mexicans work hard unlike you people.

Trump is literally refusing to get off of his fatass to give Puerto Rico resources. If we rebuild by ourselves, we will get ourselves in more debt, increasing the economical crisis. That’s why we need the resources from the US, we are a colony.

It’s not about working harder, it’s about digging ourselves a deeper grave.

sounds good to me. giving good money to incompetent island niggers who can't build a functioning society is like literally throwing it down the drain

Are you actually braindead? Damn, i guess satisfying women isn’t the only thing Europeans suck at.

War breaks out between Puerto Rico and Bulgaria. Who wins?

who cares what women think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico#Military
puerto rico i guess

Anyone that isn’t an incel

If Puerto Rico was independent then we would get assfucked ngl

hey if i was begging the americans for money i could afford a hooker too

Probably about 10 billion hookers.

Yeah, sure. Just like the National Guard helped them with hurricane relief.

>SEETHING
why cant spics take banter?

my dad is/was puerto rican but i have basically no idea where or who he is

Attached: 1474809354241.jpg (1200x1200, 499K)

Why are spicks ungrateful cunts?

Puerto Rico more like Puerto poo poo

lol

thanks

Attached: ready.jpg (540x538, 52K)

Your father is OP

wtf...

It's true

Fuck your ungrateful spick

If Puerto Rico becomes a state all the spics will just steal our security cameras