Daily reminder that wincuck's os can't tell if the user is logged in or not

daily reminder that wincuck's os can't tell if the user is logged in or not

Attached: IMG_20140101_183437.jpg (2560x1920, 703K)

i just laughed my balls off

Attached: 1512849416297.jpg (640x480, 293K)

that only happens if you create shared drives/folders/files.

>t-that only happens if you use the OS!!!
wincuck please, you're just embarrassing yourself further

btw if someone's thinking that this is only shown because i locked the computer and then clicked shutdown i didn't

i simply powered the pc on and the clicked "shutdown"

yes it is that bad

Actually, since 1703 it logs in for you to load all your userspace applications even if nobody logged in.

So what you're telling me is that it can't tell if people are connected to those shares or not.

Turned that off.

>i-i-it on-only happens w-when!!!
fucking loser, if you know why it happens why not fix the code? retard

t.wintodllers

Open the task manager and click the Users tab, you can see any user that might be logged in and you can connect as them, send them a message or sign them off. It's really not that complicated freetards

>"j-just u-use some other non-standard, retarded and backward way to log out!"
lmao, is this how you log out in windows? pathetic

you can logout yourself from the start button moron, this is how you would logout OTHER users. I hope this is bait because nobody can actually be this stupid

It says "other people" not "other user accounts" you dumb fuck

Attached: frog.jpg (236x227, 9K)

User management in Windows is such hot ass. I was configuring some stuff on a new install and I needed to turn off the built-in anti-virus because I didn't want it on. It gave me a notification that I wasn't an admin even though, in account properties, I was listed as admin. It was the only account on the machine as well. Such horse shit.
Every update some simple thing that has worked for 20+ years just breaks for no reason.

How can you be this retarded without killing yourself on a spoon, envelope, or bean bag?

Literally every single word in this post is wrong, and anyone who's used the Computer Management console for more than 10 seconds can give you the full list.

and the difference is?

I, sadly, can't type net user user /delete to get rid of such a stupid piece of shit as you.

>can't answer
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me guess, another problem caused by faulty-by-design NTFS

>just a stupid piece of shit who doesn't understand the answer
>because he's a stupid piece of shit
>as demonstrated repeatedly

>hurr durr orange NTFS bad
What is this meme? It's arguably the most common FS on planet Earth for non-shit storage media. The only possibly-real complaint I've heard about is fragmentation - but that's generally because the complainer is a poorfag and never has more than 80KB free because he can't afford anything bigger. Fragmentation will be an issue for any FS on a disk treated like that.

>as demonstrated repeatedly is unable to answer a simple question

Attached: a.jpg (1000x600, 39K)

>ntfs bad

I wish I was a girl too

OR rather it'd not tell you who else is logged in for security reasons.

>my personal experience is wrong because I don't agree with it
Sorry winfag, Windows is shit and always will be.

you shouldn't , ypure on the lock screen, there should be no info

Yeah, this is actually a rare example of a competent design detail in Windows

>im a troll and a liar, and likely have severe brain damage
Pottery.

>design
It's actually configurable, like most things in Windows.