Why are Apple products such poorly engineered trash?

Why are Apple products such poorly engineered trash?

Attached: 1535889925598.png (795x951, 731K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1541706561555.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Based

You'd still have to open it up to clean the dust though. Kinda seems like a frivolous lawsuit.

I think they're just under more scrutiny.

based

Wrong. My Thinkpad's vents are all guarded by the heatpipe's fins which also act as a dust filter. I can blow on it from the outside and clear the accumulated dust easily without ever opening the system.

>open it up
>device bricks itself

Attached: Untitled.png (786x703, 115K)

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: 1540354624327.gif (500x491, 376K)

They are about 15x better engineered than the competition.

>poorly engineered
You have to buy a new one to show others that you have money.

>asserts
Never mind then, just some idiots looking for free shit after breaking their own.
Everyone back to what they were doing.

>this is what mactoddlers actually believe

Attached: 1517383746798.gif (500x354, 259K)

That's how you get a trillion $ valuation as a corporation - squeeze the life our of your customers.

My laptop comes with easy access hatches for accessing and dusting off the dust filter. It even has an application I could install to remind me every so often about doing it.

It's true that they're probably under more scrutiny because they're a big vendor but they're also performing far below standard.

Redpilled

>engineering is better because they're pretty with an aluminum case because reliability and servicing don't mean anything

>asserts
Yes there's a class action under way because a legal person deemed it likely to succeed.

>buy Thinkpad
>comes bundled with free battery management and dust removal program
>runs fans in reverse in bursts to clear out dust

Attached: 1515935711476.png (960x1079, 380K)

I'm dead.

Attached: 1959365039576.jpg (531x683, 73K)

Sometimes I want to caress a girls fully clothed torso more than a bare one.

>Yes there's a class action under way because a person deemed it likely to make money
Fixed

you don't make a trillion dollars by building unbreakable yet upgradable machines.

Because applefags have brought their devices for too long and too much.
So now they're so loose with their design, they're finally getting the shit they deserve for it.
They were good first 2 generations of smartphones, but after other companies got ahold of the market, apple has nothing but fallen behind.
Steve Jobs was the pioneer, the shitshow that is now is just embarrasing

So? Either way it means Apple is doing something wrong and is expected to have to pay up.

Steve Jobs was pushing for the first iOS to be completely non-native aside from system functions.

People give him far too much credit for things.

Attached: satania posters.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

seething

Not giving him "too much credits" but definitely some.
He did good pushing touch panels into the consumer market for good.
I switched to an iphone 2gs back in the day, which was a bliss moving from an oldschool phone to an smartphone.
But besides that i am against iOS, and pretty much all they stand for.
And haven't used their phones since, but early Apple did help alot making it the norm.

Lewd and redhaired

Attached: 05 (1).jpg (1280x1791, 549K)

You are giving him too much credit. You're crediting your iPhone experience to jobs when that's clearly not what you should be doing.
I don't feel like discussing this again. I've left this behind me years ago.
The man has been a failure in so many things. And people love to forget because they love icons. It's like with Musk. It's disgusting to me. Imagine being an engineer that contributed a bunch of ideas that people respond positively to and everyone praises Jobs for it when you see him completely differently.
>moving from a dumb phone was a bliss
Odd. Those devices were far better designed many times.

No, it means Apple users are greedy niggers with entitlement issues.

God I love Satania.

it's just what happens when you focus on looks instead of functionality. Classic memepads look like something a terrorist would use but you get an actually reliable machine that will probably outlive you.

>no dust filters
>better engineered
?

Engineers are not designers.
Steve pioneered ideas and hired the right people to make it happen.
He constantly brought people on stage to show features and discuss changes

TLDR your blind hatred of Apple is what causes you to say dumb shit.

Since when? I have never seen this in my entire life.

it's cool if you dont wanna discust this further, i feel you.
Yes, i do know that there's a whole team of hardworking developers, programmer, engineers behind steve jobs, and they deserve as much credit, you got a point.
And yes, it was a bliss, although i do miss the old phones to this day.
But we (the consumers) did buy into the smartphone craze, giving them shitloads of cash, so they could develop us something faster, newer and better.
And i really like following technology as it progressing, whether it's for the better or worse.
We are fueling the future, and i like too see what the future holds.

It's a feature that exists where the filters aren't trivially accessible. I'm not saying every computer should have pointless features.

I mean ive never heard of a laptop having a dust cover. Every single one i have seen just sucks dust in and they never last long enough to actually get clogged. Every laptop i have taken apart didnt really have any significant dust issues to even need a filter like old desktops did/do

>Steve stole ideas and hired the right people to copy them.
Fixed for reality.

thistbhfam

Attached: 1540544478220.png (615x353, 105K)

>engineers are not designers
And you've never worked a day in your life at R&D for a company, clearly. If you did you'd know that the names on the patents are very often not 'designers'. I don't even know what kind of person you think these people are. What is their job? Sitting in a room with a whiteboard scribbling garbage until it prints a patent?
You think designers would be in charge of arguing with Steve Jobs about how he really shouldn't dismiss the idea of the appstore?
You think maybe the heap of objective-C programmers he came back with might have had significant influence on the company?

The only way you could be right is if you redefine engineers to designers once they get an idea through to ship. Which is just dumb. Or dishonest.

Odd. I've never bought one without some sort of dust ingress countermeasure. One was even a gaymer laptop, G75VW.

This. Jobs was a con-artist and a thief. Nothing more.

Attached: 1514526651753.jpg (700x841, 156K)

I like my Mac. I wish they would become a software company and let me have macos on cheaper hardware though.

>jobs was such a delusional sociopath he actually believed the ideas he stole were his own

Attached: 1525464891037.gif (500x281, 934K)

based

There's tons of con artists and thieves who failed. Obviously there's something more to him given his success, be it just luck or otherwise.

BASED

>be it just luck
Pretty much all it was. He just happened to be surrounded by beta orbiters like Woz that kept bending over every time he got fucked in the ass by Jobs instead of sticking a knife in his gut like a real man would've done.

Attached: 1528649246000.jpg (640x808, 200K)

he is charismatic

>Whoops, that can't be easily repaired, guess you'll have to buy a new one from us now
Whoever designs Apple products are fucking geniuses. Whoever buys them on the other hand...

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1523924106318.png (259x194, 55K)

They're not poorly engineered; they're perfectly engineered to fail

In Pirates of Silicon Valley, Steve says that copying others was key. Just because he claimed Bill was ripping him off doesn't mean Steve actually believed the stolen ideas were his own.

/thread

BASED Debiru poster

Attached: satania.jpg (2048x1152, 206K)

>class action lawsuit

lol, wtf? I thought apple buyers like taking it up the ass...

Poorfags get mad when they spend an entire year's worth of income on a laptop that gets destroyed by household dust.

he based

enjoy your throttling/housefire

>sell overpriced shit for 2000 dollars
>cut dust filters to save 20 cents

Attached: JUST.jpg (222x293, 15K)

>to save 20 cents
and earn 2000 dollars again from the same idiot

It ain't easy becoming the first trillion-dollar company.

>Steve Wozniak was the pioneer

Fix'd

Attached: 2A3FF2EE00000578-3150089-A_man_paraded_past_the_Houses_of_Parliament_draped_in_an_Islamic-a-80_14361 (634x846, 153K)

basato

RIP wizard of Woz :(

fuck you, i had to check if the woz was still alive

>Diversity hires

This is no excuse for apple but in general I just have to say, ffs normies buy some damn air cans. Then again in america we get fucking carded when we buy these now as if we are buying alcohol because idiots were huffing it. Thanks assholes

Attached: main-qimg-af910dffcc80a0912dcac6f8726e97fc-c.jpg (468x650, 42K)

>normies
We're talking about people who can't even change the coolant or windshield wiper fluid in their cars. What makes you think they'll know how to clean a computer?

Well just trying to make a psa. (And to be fair while I known where to change those fluids I really don't know that much about cars, infact speaking of coolant fucking scaled my arm a bit once from steam from a car earlier this year, dunno if the skin'll ever fully clear up in the spot or I'm scared forever)

>also blocks your airflow

>extensive history of fucking retarded hardware problems that no other company has ever had because they don't employ children to design their products
>b-b-but they're better engineered!
fucking wut

They aim for aesthetic, instead of practical.

>better engineered
To make money.

so they're designed to be as cheap to produce as possible then
it's not like the customer wants a shitty product

>it's not like the customer wants a shitty product
A trillion dollar portfolio says no to that.

>incredibly cheap to make products sold at incredibly high margins
>cult of personality around the products so they're perceived to be more valuable then they are
pay attention to what the threads about faggot

Attached: 1541990928650.jpg (157x117, 3K)

big if true

Apple products are fashion accessories with incidental computing capabilities.

how will itoddlers ever recover?

i want to nakadashi satania

wrong

Why does Apple make Indians so angry? Is it because Sir Ive is English and they're still butthurt about the whole colonial thing?

Attached: 1ve.png (292x324, 146K)

Except he explicitly said bill was ripping him off.

I do agree that it's most likely the psychopath trying the old shameless guilt strategy.

Apple is intentionally making shoddy Macs in the hopes of drawing people over to iOS products instead. Once holdouts drop below a threshold, they will kill the platform and be celebrated, and will profit from only having to develop for a single platform.

There still tied to Job's idiotic design demands

You shouldn't be leaving your computers in dusty rooms

>a macfag has defended this

based

prove it.

what kind of foundation?

For a start, there isn't a class action lawsuit against Dell, HP, or Lenovo because their computers dont have dust filter.

And it's even harder to keep that position

Attached: 20181201_075455.jpg (720x585, 156K)

oof

>beta orbiters
>Woz
>the dude that literally built apple with his bare hands
zoomer faggotry at its worst.

that is the most retard shit i've seen all day. fuck. that's so stupid.