VPS or dedicated server for a bot farm?

Alright boys, I'm trying to start a massive OSRS bot farm, and I'm trying to decide if I want to pay for a VPS or if I should buy a dedicated server.
I need enough processing power to run anywhere form 50-150 bots at the same time, what would you guys suggest?

Attached: sULMWfYPmQSy.jpg (769x366, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/so9Rbzi.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reported.

vps/dedicated server is the same thing essentially. see how many game clients you can on a cheap server, then do math.

What program would you be using to bot?

probably Runemate.

This is difficult because I don't know the exact specs of the server I'd be using

Rent out a 5 dollar server and see how many instances it can reliably run. Then just scale linearly

chances are, unless you pay good money for custom scripts, that youll just be making suicide bots and will spend more time creating new accounts and getting them out of tutorial island than even spent botting. bot detection has come a long way

I'm aware, I plan to do this full time to stay ahead of them.

I made a tutorial island bot back in the day lel.

Are you, uhh. Are you implying Jagex actually bans botters? Because it sounds like that's what you're implying.

If jagex banned bots the game economy would collapse

How would they even detect bots if you are not absolutely retarded? Any trigger happy anti-bot system would have tons of false positives and many angry players.

I just heard the banrate is actually obnoxiously high

jagex doesn't ban bots
tutorial island is botted
you can mass buy dumpster accounts to bypass account creation

t. retard who did this in the past. the real problem is this guy will never be able to compete with chinks, and gains will be small since the economy is beyond phucced.

They actually monitor onscreen input, basically heatmap you and compare it to other players doing the same thing. If you have a massive amount of repetition or compare against known bot patterns you get banned. You also get banned if you have a completely spastic(random) pattern.

What would be better, a memory adresses bot or a pixel bot? Reading memory makes it easier to work with but can get you caught with some anti-cheat if they have. A pixel color bot would be harder to code but its literally impossible to distinguish from a real player if you add enough randomness

I honestly don't know, I"m just starting out so I have a LOT of experimenting to do

Personally I would create a clientless bot and run them using different IPs (OVH sells you 1 IP for 1,20 € lifetime).

The advantages are clear:
>very low memory usage (20-50 MB maybe per thread/player)
>runs on cheap linux boxes
>runs on raspberry Pis
>private bots won't get detected so much, if you implement a good AI

If you don't want to use a clientless bot, read out memory (don't write to memory) and use the functionality of a pixel bot (move mouse, press buttons using Windows API, etc). That's safer than a memory bot and more accurate than a pixel bot.

Did you look at ReactOS?
A Windows clone, which could maybe help you. It runs on 96 MB RAM, so you can virtualize masses of them on a cheap machine.

>clientless bot
Is this possible? How would anything work without a client?

Emulating the Runescape client, by reverse engineering the network protocol.

If it isn't encrypted use Wireshark and try to understand it.
If it is encrypted, you need to reverse engineer the Runescape client.

>How would anything work without a client?
You write your own client. Just a TCP or UDP client with terminal UI.

Say you're running 50 bots a month whats the daily gain? (1mil per bot a day so like $50daily)

Which bot are you going to use?

Literally unplayable. Who else botted WoW for years? Miss doing this shit. What other games is everyone else botting on?

Attached: Selection_550.png (752x754, 188K)

I make about 5000 botting instagram with CPA, if anyone else wants to share ideas back and forth hmu.

rolling for dildo

fugggggg

i.imgur.com/so9Rbzi.gif

>i.imgur.com/so9Rbzi.gif

nice setup