Explain to me how deepin de isn't the best desktop environment

Explain to me how deepin de isn't the best desktop environment

Attached: DeepinScreenshot_20181129140424.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Shut up.

>deepin Manjaro
>deep in man jar oh
Linux keeps getting gayer and gayer.

looks like bloat to me

I prefer Cinnamon

What's the point? Unless you're using XFCE or text based, might as well use KDE. There's a lot more support for it, you can rice it way more and it's easier.

It's not unity

Isn't it an abandoned project?

Botnet.

Ubuntu 16.04 has still some life left in it. Hopefully they will change GNOME to have the window bar/top panel integration when you maximize a window by 2021

hello sir, this is deepin gupta please do the needful install linux kindly, sir thank u

Literal chinese botnet

Had issues with things running in fullscreen with it, but I think it's nice

Yikes, ubuntu doens't even know where to go anymore.

>Takes more RAM to just run a DE than my laptop has

Attached: Screenshot-20181201_042122.png (1024x768, 499K)

>ASIAN BOTNET
OKAY LOL RETARD GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING FEED STUPID NIGGER MAN

says more about your laptop than the DE

>try normal ass ubuntu
>breaks within a week
>try manjaro
>breaks within a day
>try xubuntu and debian
>just werks
6+ months later and I'm using both still. Xbuntu for gaymes and debian on my latptop for uni. 'fun' to an archfag must be spending half a day figuring out why X has shat itself but I need my shit to work.

>breaks within a day
What the fuck are you doing to break a distro in a day?

Probably the proprietary NVIDIA drivers fucking up X somehow. I replicated it three times doing clean installs so I just gave up and tried something else.

chinese botnet deepin your ass

>Shit drivers fuck up
>blame the distro

Attached: 1543209844422.jpg (385x299, 6K)

The onus is probably more on nvidia and their shit drivers but it doesn't look good for the average npc who wants to try that linux thing and breaks the install in the same day because nobody is properaly maintaining these drivers. I hear AMD does a much better job than they use to but their current GPU's are far away from the leader of the pack.