Should we trust them when they tell us that 5g will be harmless?

Should we trust them when they tell us that 5g will be harmless?
youtu.be/h-qzqOhDc_0

Attached: Screenshot_20181130-201757_YouTube.jpg (719x399, 128K)

I'd use it even if it was harmful

>is happy about crappy cell reception
>thinks its the tower power that might hurt your (d/r)na and not the device literally touching your skin, that has to output with more power to reach the cell properly
lmao, im absolutely sure that fucker does not use a single item that is on display on his cuck shed tablet, he doesnt even know what fspl is
closed the video right there

>faster internet
>earlier death
win win

I mean idk i feel perpetually fucked up maybe its the phone towers. I know tn and amoled screens make me feel sick looking at them

yeah tn makes me sick, too

these

5G gives you cancer.

>t. Alex Jones
Does it also turn you gay?

Enjoy that braincancer

>higher rate of consumption for degenerate content
You might be onto something

There needs to be a more creative one this time round. Cancer is overdone. Maybe male infertility?

How does it feel to be a mouthbreather?

Attached: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (800x729, 48K)

How does it feel to be a fucking deep state sheep???

Attached: reddit-is-down-the-hall-and-to-the-left-1560161.png (500x522, 168K)

>HURR DURR IF YOU'RE NOT A LIBTARD YOU MUST BE A FUCKING REDDITOR

The evidence one way or the other isn't really conclusive, the guys screaming brain cancer because of like 2 shitty rat studies and thinking it will extrapolate to humans are even more retarded than the people saying it's impossible though

Attached: DJf48pDUMAAm0ad.jpg (994x1052, 119K)

5G LTE runs on the same godamn frequencies they are using now, the millimeter wave shit they will have to deploy every square mile isn't microwave frequency, not even fucking close.

Think of it more like a audible sonar chirp, only with far far less power, to the point you can't even hear it.

You are too stupid to understand the actual underlying insult. He is saying you are stupid. The fact that you didn't realize that just proves his point even if you don't actually use reddit.

5G is less about higher-frequency radio waves, and more about a different network topology enabled by fast, low power network processors

>5G LTE runs on the same godamn frequencies
incorrect, 5G runs on 2GHz and higher frequencies, it does not run on anything below that

Go back to shilling 5G on fucking plebbit, you cuck.

> 2GHz
Then 5G is weaker than wifi

which is why it has to be millimeter wave and focused in order for it to cover great distances

A real life NPC spotted

Attached: 1539719359614.png (820x720, 121K)

The guy in the video literally says he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Yeah, I mean if someone with the power to implement something like that wanted to harm you, they wouldn't need to go to such lengths. The biggest threats to us tend not to be the ones we see.

If 5G gives you cancer than never leave your room anymore. Visible light is way more intense and energetic.

Thanks pejeet

Only if you're a frog

>t. doesn't know the first thing about ionising radiation

>we

Who cares we all die in the end anyway