RTX Titan leaked

RTX Titan leaked

4608 CUDA Cores
576 Tensor Cores

Attached: Nvidia-GeForce-RTX-TITAN.jpg (768x768, 65K)

Cute dog

Pc gaming is dead and these new cards sucks

Nice cat

It's a cat you stupid fucking idiot, are you fucking blind?

Am I gonna need to sell both kidneys to afford it or will Leather Jacket Man be merciful and let me keep one?

Anyone who didn't see a 2080Ti+ or Titan coming soon after these cards launched is a retard. That's the whole reason they changed the naming schemes and bumped everything up a tier from what it should be.

rtx drivers are a cluster fuck right now.

>576 memor cores

who cares

Oh boy, can't wait to train some MNIST on this bad boy :DDD

Still NOTHING in gayming that uses GayTracingX cores. Everyone buying this has been scammed.

I could have told you that when they announced the new quadro cards. Same as last generation the 1080ti is a cut down titan xp.

Does your dog have down syndrome?

How many big PC games have even come out since RTX? Windows didn't even have driver support until a month ago. Obviously the tech is immature but it's way too early to say anything about developer adoption.

Who cares. Current gen is just a quick cash grab before 7nm.

Fuck off! This is just another tactic by shitvidia to ram another useless gimmick down peoples throats and you know it. This isn't the first time they have pulled this shit.

Attached: 1534162705913.jpg (645x729, 48K)

During launch they praised it as a thing created by g*d himself. It's DOA trash if there's nothing available at launch. There should have been cooperation with the game devs before launching this disaster. I'm not talking about 20fps BF V by the way.

Someone has to make the initial investment to push new technology. Developers aren't going to develop for hardware that doesn't exist yet. NV took a PR hit to move graphics tech forward. Give it some time and every card will have ray tracing hardware. Give it some more time and every game will require it. It's happened many times before.

I am going to guess that it will probably cost something like two thousand dollars for one of those cards. Maybe $1500 if they lower price on the 2080ti for some reason, $1700 minimum otherwise.

basically: bless the retards actually buying 2000 series geforce.

Attached: 1502403891772.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

What's the point? Titan V has 5120 CUDA cores and 640 Tensor Cores and will have very similar clocks as the RTX Titan.

And still 1080p60fps RTX on

>Get 5% more
>Pay 150% more

Good deal, goy.

3000 dollars and you can finally change the led colors

Attached: DtRuZlJVsAAcK5F.jpg (4096x2730, 1.38M)

>Titan
>For gaymen

Attached: c839621c592af284764630c96a51a9b602504dc9.gif (720x900, 371K)

>just upgraded from a 1050ti to 580 on sale
>Corsair approves my RMA and I have to send in all of my RAM literally hours after receiving my new GPU
>will be gone the second half of December
Fucking gay.

>the software justification and the hardware support will be there eventually, so adopt today!
Naw. There's literally no reason to buy into RTX at this time unless you're some kind of idiot chasing e-peen.