Why do British people say” go to hospital?” It should be go to the hospital

Why do British people say” go to hospital?” It should be go to the hospital.

Attached: ECB36C9A-F662-4760-A971-D8A8E86B53EB.jpg (1199x800, 209K)

they only have one

Huh?

I think you'll find the correct dialect is:
"gowin 'ome in a fakkin ambulaance mate"

English speakers get it

is this a joke?

Huh?

No. Why do you drop “the” in reference to Hospitals?

Go to school.
Go to court.
Go to jail.

(I don't care which, just go.)

Thanks for helping

I actually see the logic behind it. Still go to THE hospital works better.

Nothing works. The entire language is a shambles intentionally designed to catch out foreigners so that we can laugh at them.
Occasionally it backfires and other tribes of English speakers get caught in the crossfire.

Don’t know. We use your laguage now. It’s default global.

Well, technically it'd be yours that is the default globally. People generally learn from American media now that we've stopped claiming people's land as our own and making them learn our version.

Either way

England birthed the US. We have a common language.

Do you like the direction your country is headed?

I'll let you know when they actually decide on one. The uncertainty right now isn't much good for anything.

Oh shit! Maybe it's because all those things are government entities over here but hospitals aren't.

I don't know I'm drunk.

i wish i was drunk

What kind of beer kind of beer do you drink over there?

lager
i get the 2l plastic bottles of beer. i have to start with hard liquor first though because i can't get proper drunk off beer anymore
hbu?

I rarely drink beer myself. I liked vodka. I still vodka. But my go to beer is stout.

Attached: 1211-milk-stout-x.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Sounds familiar

Vote democrat dumbass

There's never gonna be free healthcare in this country. At least in my lifetime. Democrat or republicans in control. Healthcare corporations aren't ever gonna let that happen as long as they can pay politicians.

my favorite type is wheat beer but that doesn't come in the 2l bottles unfortunately. and i thought you were aksing me what beer is drunk most frequently in bulgaria, not what my personal preference is