Do people really need to buy new mice?

Do people really need to buy new mice?
I've had the same HP mouse for close to 15 years and It's still trucking

Attached: compfy mouse.jpg (200x358, 8K)

People buy new mice when their old ones break. Or are you suggesting to not buy new one and not use a mouse at all?

When the plasticizer leaks out and the mouse turns sticky

When mouse stick with semen

old mice lasted decade+ no problem
now you can consider yourself lucky if you go through the year without having to buy a new one

Attached: 1508041782237.gif (752x224, 148K)

My last one i spilled salad dressing on and it broke

You now notice how loudly your mouse clicks. Buy a silent mouse.

this board is suggestig me keyboards that sound like fucking woodpeckers in heat
why would you be bothered by mouse clicks?

Do you don't piss off people at the coffee shop, library, or similar place where your constant clicking would get annoying. You do spend time in public, right?

The mouse wheel tends to go bad first, e.g. double-clicking or sometimes scrolling in reverse. I have mine set to scroll a page per tick, so the latter is noticeable.

>You do spend time in public, right?
I work 12 hours a day 5 days a week and there isn't a force in this fucking universe capable of pulling me out of this fucking chair when I finally get home for the weekend.
I spent a decade partying hard during late teens and mid 20's
I don't give a fuck about people anymore

You must be really bad at managing your free time if you are spending it here. It seems like free time is wasted on you.

your passive agressive bullshit actually managed to make me slighlty angry
consider yourself complimented

I've asked myself this question many times. Same applies for minimal increase in fan noise.

That was the only reason I replaced my MX Revolution... though eventually I removed it all with rubbing alcohol and took that mouse to work.

Attached: 41WFDVCYB2L._SY300_.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>rubbing alcohol
That actually works?
Shit son I'm gonna restore me some old mice

I've owned several different gaming mice, and i've decided that if the g403 ever shits out or breaks i'm just going to buy an old wired logitech piece of shit that costs $10 at wal-mart and use that.
Cheap, poorly built mice truly last forever.

Attached: culture_man.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Finding a perfect mouse is serious business.

Attached: littlecollection.jpg (1920x948, 486K)

I bought a G502 after my shitty Rosewill wireless mouse died (some Logitech knockoff), and my based Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer finally stopped cutting it. 400dpi just isnt enough today.
No ragrets

>find perfect mouse
>it's discontinued a year later

>it's discontinued a year later
That's the fucking point why the search has no end.

Steelseries Sensei Raw, why did you have to go

I have that mouse in pic
Shit Still solid whatever I'm doing

>bought in 2012
>few months later realized its overpriced as shit
>"welp already bought it may as well keep using it"
>2018 and still works flawlessly
Seems like I haven't got memed at the end

Attached: Performance MX.jpg (466x325, 18K)

My mouse started freaking out one day and I had to buy a new one. Got the most basic 15 Euro model and it works just fine. Seriously, I didn't get what 90 Euro gaming mouses were all about until a gamer girl told me they had more than 3 buttons, extra ones for ducking etc.

They have better sensors. Even if you dont gayme its quite noticable. Using cheap hp mices at work is like a torture for me.

Oh, OK. Seems legit. Personally, I only ever noticed that on the touchpad of a Lenovo Thinpad X240 I recently bought.

Imagine the smell

Replaced my 6 year old Roccat Savu last week with a G502 after the mouse wheel started acting up slightly

My mouses never last more than 3 years, cheap chink or gaming grade.
Gaming one does feel better though.

i've had the buttons in my trackball die. so, i bought some replacement omicron switches and fixed it.
i don't like change.

Roccat Savu is godtier. Excellent mouse and doesn't require software to load profiles and stuff (gets saved into the mouse) unlike Logitech. Mine has 3 years now and I'm scared of the day it goes off as they discontinued it for more gayming looking shit. It's going to be hard find a replacement in my case

>15 years
jelly.
Mine is about to have it's 6th birthday. But before this one, I think I never had one lasting more than 1 and half yers.
The 2nd button, right, is a bit iffy though.

>doesn't require software to load profiles and stuff (gets saved into the mouse) unlike Logitech
logitech has literally supported this for years you fuckwit

clearly, what we need is limiting people to one mouse per lifetime and if you break it then you better be good with them keyboard shortcuts boy

I still have my G400s which I bought since it was commonly the most appreciated epic gamer mouse. Still good, although I have began to dislike the wire. Think I might buy one of those new Logitech wireless mouses next.

When my zowiefk1 dies I'll be in a shitty situation as I hate the fk2...

should i get this one or the MX Master?

>15 years
...fuck

I think if you play FPS games at low sensitivity your mouse wears out way faster. The mouse feet wear and need replacing.
And man I clicked LMB +750000 times just playing Battlefield 3 (you can kinda count it), my Deathadder LMB was ruined after just 3 years.

enjoy being part of the (((logitech))) botnet faggot