I'm here for the Solutions Architect job interview

>I'm here for the Solutions Architect job interview.

Attached: 298952a156077c3bf880fd62718ea73f--black-actors-classic-man.jpg (235x373, 15K)

what the hell does that mean

Estimate the number of tennis balls that can fit into a plane

about 13,000,000

Model raindrops falling on a sidewalk (sidewalk is 1m and raindrops are 1cm). How could we know when the sidewalk is completely wet

HR here. Hold the fuck up shitlords. No more math questions for this candidate or you're all going to go to sensitivity training.

Attached: mathisracist.jpg (707x441, 46K)

ok.

If I gave you $10 million right now, what would you do?

Coloreds keep walking

something something manhole cover

Solutions Architects are self–motivated individuals with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology sales or consulting

>mfw I'm an actual architect and I have to see all these code chodes call themselves architect

Attached: 1513482866233.jpg (691x625, 224K)

"What does computing mean to you?"

Attached: huffpo.jpg (800x416, 46K)

Your company has equal pay for female engineers, right?

Attached: eng.jpg (687x389, 45K)

>sidewalk and raindrops have units of length

Attached: 1518993989696.jpg (851x714, 80K)

I see you have a degree in African Studies from Grambling. And you were Vice President of your Alpha Phi Alpha chapter.

Best post.

Attached: IMG-20181130-WA0003.jpg (757x1280, 131K)

It means shoving my bbc down your throat and making you choke on it, cuckold.

Attached: O-jpI2dxmaeOAl5tdqjnbAqIK_qlZBNYgsd2_N_x2ttA.jpg (1000x562, 137K)

You have to be certified to be an engineer, cringe.

Take it

Sweet, bro. Welcome aboard.

Attached: 10B38EDC-13D8-4CC4-B72F-09D434752C6E.jpg (636x422, 70K)

Heroin

I don't hire niggers.

this is some next lvl cuck shit right there

Attached: 976.png (157x190, 56K)

If you were an animal, what would you be?

That pic gave me the strength to push on. I'm not as burned out as all that if I can still laugh genuinely.

neanderthal (also smarter than humans)

>finish some shitty undergrad IT degree after dropping out of uni engineering
>start in ecommerce web development despite literally sleeping through all my web related classes
>after 1 year become technical lead since 90% of developers are incompetent and the other 10% are just socially incompetent
>our architect constantly comes to me with questions

I never imagined it would be this easy, kinda unfulfilling desu

>I never imagined it would be this easy
Same, I did physics at undergrad was really nervous about starting my first dev job. Turns out either I'm really good, or everyone else is really bad because, aside from 3 people, I keep having to solve everyone else's problems.

the bossman who cracks the whip on the back of the codemonkeys.

fund a startup and lose all the money the next quarter

Chainlink. With 10mil I'm gonna be the Uber-Rothschild once the singularity happens.

newspeak for corporate slavery system

So why aren't you running a successful business yourself?.

Suits are overrated as fuck. Seriously stop tryharding and be yourself.

Suits look good. Stop being an ass and appreciate the fact that unlike those poor females we have uniform. Throw on a suit from this decade and you're fine.

fuck off, nigger!

Attached: 1543655770574.jpg (430x500, 26K)

>How could we know when the sidewalk is completely wet
By touching it

>"What does computing mean to you?"
The computational computation of computing problems

>so user ive been reading through your CV
>it says here you have five years experience managing massive social networks, impressive
>however, what does the "janitor" nomenclature signify?

sounds like you've never worn a suit, or you look like shit in one.

Depends on the state.

Fulfilling community service.

Your wife.

Uniformity isn't always a good thing and why bring females into this? Free yourself.
Don't own them and wouldn't want to or wear them anyway they are fucking retarded.

god, all the worst people I've met in industry have these type of lines as their positions on LinkedIn

As a side note, what are product engineers? I see that shit on linkedin a lot lately.

Also, for some reason people like to emphasize they are engineers and not just developers. So frontend engineers, android engineers, ios engineers etc.

Of course, because it's been illegal not to for decades. However, you have to be equally qualified, and do equal work.

>How many years of experience as an Agile Scrumlord do you have?
>Are you a certified Sumo Kanban Black Belt?

That role has been filled by a replicant. No humans need apply.

>homo neanderthalensis
>smarter than homo sapiens
>went extinct
Sure

There's a 100% chance of humanity going extinct. Where is your God now, user? Intelligence is a poor predictor of fitness anyway - just look at all the low IQ morons wandering around outside, breeding like locusts.

We coexisted with them and could even breed with them. Why'd they go extinct if they were so smart?

>poor reading comprehension
Try reading again. Pertinent points:
>There's a 100% chance of humanity going extinct
>Intelligence is a poor predictor of fitness anyway

Buy 100k

Yes, but why would they die off if they were intelligent

Because, for the third time:
>Intelligence is a poor predictor of fitness anyway

It's arguable that their intelligence was what killed them. I recall seeing research a few years back that suggested a lot of Neanderthal females died in childbirth, because their kids big heads got stuck in the birth canal.

The actual reason they disappeared is because so many of them hooked up with humans that they no longer had their own distinct population.

Neanderthal went extinct after modern humans cut off their purple drank supply.

they exist as caucasoids

Females live with the curse of having to express themselves in this completely meaningless way. Uniform allows you to sidestep that entirely.
If you ever met any women you'd know how much time they spend on this. It's nothing but a curse. It doesn't improve them in the slightest, costs a bunch of money and it causes constant worry.