Has women changed tech for the better?

Attached: 1532096481400.png (574x603, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Lovelace,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedy_Lamarr,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_E._Allen,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radia_Perlman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally who

sure, look at people like isis lovecraft for instance.

one of the top women in gaming

Attached: 1529181175351.jpg (2115x2115, 2.48M)

>Women who worked in the past to strive for efficient programing and work ethics?
Yes.
>The political cows that that try to voice their opinions online on the work ethics of the current tech hierarchy that produce between 50-90% of the code content of the world.
No.

I really really want to know what it's like to fuck these headcases desu. I bet they're real fucking mental in bed

you know, if i was a filthy kike i'd collaborate with these whores make them infiltrate my competitor rot them from the inside by hiring unqualified roasties and causing trouble in general till they go under. they're super efficient at fucking companies up. i bet thats what google did to mozilla.

This.

What drives these "women" to look like that? Daddy issues?

The last thing a woman changed for the better was a diaper.

you see, hiring people qualified for the job changes nothing. if a company is hiring entirely men because of actual discrimination then fine, there might be an issue. but hiring anybody to meet a diversity quota instead of somebody actually qualified for the job is definitely going to change things, and not for the better

>(hons)
Fucking roasted. Only my tranner channers will get this.

Attached: dancing_slut.gif (500x500, 817K)

tripcode pls

Attached: b03c26fcaeeccec4ef06361e8e2b4a5d95a61e4180e0178f90510772428f897b.jpg (1296x2096, 764K)

M E N T A L ISSUES
E
N
T
A
L

ok you know what

you have a nice ass

Yes

Attached: 1539519691928.jpg (960x1280, 122K)

>chicklet keyboard
ew

The best part about this kind of shit is that it's supposed to be illegal to specifically seek to hire only people of a certain gender. We put those protections in place to stop people from hiring only men. Now, they're flipping the script and demanding to be able to only hire specific genders, ethnicities, etc., but don't see the fucking irony.

it's true women have made technology better
but that doesn't mean every woman will

Depends.
If she's a feminist then the tech will lose money and close up.
If she's an engineer like the AMD CEO who is more interested in running a business rather than a political scam then shit will roll well.

>women
>better
pick one

this is the power of communism, user. What did you expect?

WOMEN

Attached: 1543657765711.jpg (2048x1013, 530K)

IN

Attached: 1543657861858.jpg (500x889, 146K)

this just proves germans are aryan genetic super humans

$current_year

Attached: 1543665140940.jpg (1200x485, 75K)

>telltale
>a company that made one leap of faith into a pile of gold and then misunderstood what they did right and squandered all their potential

Like any group, it follows a normal distribution. The bulk are clustered in the center of: no change for the better or worse. The number of women who have had a net positive or negative influence are tiny fractions of a percent.

You should math more.

Also fuck you mods for not letting us post svgs.

Attached: 304256034d7aa53cd3b6358ff23f060b5cc8a62d.jpg (960x540, 80K)

Attached: b-man.jpg (1359x1479, 357K)

No. Have you ever noticed how the attitudes in a previously male-only group change when a woman joins? It destroys male camaraderie.

All that happened is her true nature came out

How much black cock does she suck a week, anons?

No they have been forced into things that they don't really want to do out of guilt, men who want to do these things have been pushed away from the jobs and education.

End of the day now we have less skilled, devoted (cause they love the job) and talented people doing important jobs they didn't really want to do in the first place, there will be less breakthroughs and lower productivity because they don't care about the jobs and aren't the best to be doing them.

Basically, China winning due to our idiocy of forced diversity.

What we should of had was "if you are good at the job you get it no matter what sex/race you are, what we actually got was "we need 50% women so this shitty female programmer needs to get the job or we will sue you"

This is the reality of modern tech hiring.

If you're expecting medical, technological breakthroughs from here on out....don't hold your breath. The future ain't bright and when companies are forced to hire based on mediocrity but proper genitals and skin color, that's what we deserve.

Modern tech hiring:

"We have 10 world class programmers that are willing to work lots of overtime, they are literally the best in the world and we should hire them"

"they are all white men..."

"So? they are the best in the world and are willing to work really hard for the company"

"pick 4 and hire 4 women and 2 black people"

"but why, these 10 are the best in the world....don't we want to achi...."

"just do as I say, diversity is our strength!"

"fallout 76 is born"

Well, since they basically created the base of all tech and even sci-fi, yes.

no

explain?

Skill levels in most disciplines follow a Pareto distribution, not a normal distribution. That means there is a small number of highly productive individuals and a large numbers of not very productive individuals.

I love women but goddamn they ruin everytjing

It's more than that. They cite studies that say diversity in the workplace has a positive effect as a reason to hire more women, then staff their entire development team with only women. It's next level doublespeak

>Top 100 "Most Influential Women in Game Development"
>Top 30 "Women in Games"
So when you cut out 90% of the sector, you're able to make it to the top? Congrats, I guess.

>Third world college
>Adobe is visiting my college
>Only women can apply
mfw

Attached: cry.jpg (1100x1100, 34K)

Women? Sure. There's people who have advanced the field regardless of what their genital array looks like.

The men who change tech "for the sake of women" so that women will like them? Good god, no. It's like "white man's burden" but it's men condescending to women to "help their benighted souls" instead of Europeans condescending to equatorial nations and southern-hemisphere nations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Lovelace, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedy_Lamarr, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_E._Allen, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radia_Perlman

Third wave feminism killed their accomplishments

Attached: angry_thot_cat_wine_aunt.jpg (1024x682, 198K)