How does Jow Forums browse and view JPGss, GIFs, and WebMs?

How does Jow Forums browse and view JPGss, GIFs, and WebMs?

My set up is Windows Photo Viewer for JPGs and GIFs, and VLC for WebMs with Icaros to show the thumbnails. I'm not happy with it, looking for suggestions.

I'd rather have 1 application that can browse, and play all 3 formats, rather than bouncing between windows explorer, Photos, and VLC. Does this exist?

Attached: 9-pictures.png (350x357, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDQzjI_nMng
github.com/RoyalBingBong/meView/releases
github.com/RoyalBingBong/meView
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, is there a way to browse with VLC?

you could try xnview (not xnviewmp)
to view vids and video thumbnails, download the ffmpeg 32-bit binary (ffmpeg.exe) and put it in the addon subfolder
if you don't like the initial looks or layout, you can change it. it's VERY customizable.

Like this: youtube.com/watch?v=aDQzjI_nMng
QTTabbar's preview function + a sidebar.
For actually opening videos? MPC-HC+madVR
opening images? imageglass.
But on OSX I just use quicklook + iina/Apple preview desu.

Attached: 1537242930151.jpg (1033x581, 138K)

what's her name

OP here. I've spent the last hour trying out several software to most easily browse and show images AND webm. Pic related.

meView is the answer. Highly recommend it.
github.com/RoyalBingBong/meView/releases
Also open source
github.com/RoyalBingBong/meView

Still no explorer window, but you can load a folder recursively, and also it plugs into the context menu. Hope this helps somebody.

That doesn't support WebM, right?

Hydrus network

Forgot pic

Attached: my-downloads-for-image-viewing.png (613x241, 14K)

why would an image viewer play webm movies?

It does. This preview function doesn't only autoplay gif images, you can use it to preview almost any kind of video extension and audio as well.
popiquin (although I don't really know if that's a fake) people usually call him zoomerchan/something something "talkie"

Attached: 1537321413461.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

>him
n-no...

It's not like you'd ever meet him IRL anyway. Even if you did it people like this always have like a thousand options orbiting them. Unironically you have to settle for a 6/10 gf who doesn't like/care much about anime and vydia. Get some STEM girl who doesn't attract much attention. I honestly think that's the only way to be happy nowadays.
I'm saying this because nowadays you see those girls who are into anime and things retarded people here still think are "outcast" when in reality they're 3 out 5 times attwhores.

Attached: 1538517298830.jpg (1613x1595, 450K)

grow up bigot

Attached: 1537327504437.jpg (573x749, 153K)

fag

lol die faggot.

Some people use mpv for all media (and potentially even PDFs). There are also user scripts to make it better suited as image viewer.

mpv you newfag
also install gentoo

>Ahegao
>Gaki no Tsukai

my- wait for it
nigger

>nowadays you see those girls who are into anime and things retarded people here still think are "outcast" when in reality they're 3 out 5 times attwhores
True since last millennium.

For images I use FastStone Image Viewer and for Webm's, VLC + Icaros.

Qttabbar in explorer for mouse over hover zoom of pictures and fast play movies/webms.
honeyview for images. Potplayer for video.

Attached: QTTabBar win 7 explorer (1).webm (1268x696, 788K)

Gwenview

gwenview

4channers somehow think it's still 2006 and things that made them outcasts back then still have any validity
edginess? more like dullness

OP. Why do you have images of fritz the cat on your hard drive? Is there something you would like to confess to?

Attached: 1512664325370.png (547x547, 352K)

Why do you have knowledge of who fritz the cat is? Is there something you would like to confess to?

reddit