America's first facial recognition airport terminal in Atlanta

America's first facial recognition airport terminal in Atlanta

cbsnews.com/news/delta-americas-first-biometric-facial-recognition-airport-terminal/

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2018/11/30/delta-facial-recognition-detroit-metro-airport/2159916002/

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjjwobi4P3eAhUxCjQIHfkWBUQQu4gBCCkoAjAA&url=https://www.boston25news.com/news/trending-now/delta-using-facial-recognition-at-atlanta-airport-plans-to-expand-it-to-detroit-airport/880380603&usg=AOvVaw3yACq1JDyY4I2lz0kIs8hq

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjjwobi4P3eAhUxCjQIHfkWBUQQuogBCCooAzAA&url=https://www.ajc.com/business/delta-using-facial-recognition-throughout-atl-international-terminal/79CTPwb04RYH5M6VTUTjKK/&usg=AOvVaw2J44O9cPsmsVyW4JOASv5d

>if you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear

Right guys?

Attached: 0615_biometric-hi10-edit_wide-885dfd14a9d49be769bf6e7569b730bc923cd89d.jpg (1400x787, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0umGA741a5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>looking fly, by the way

Attached: 1512597061637.jpg (500x500, 47K)

video

youtube.com/watch?v=0umGA741a5w

we the future now.

>in b4 minority report
>in b4 muh privacy muh rights
>in b4 everything

Oh no I hope the deep web ultra hackers don't steal my face

>even airports are sōy now

No, but NSA/CIA/FBI/5-EYES/etc will have everyone's faces

Attached: nfa-van-cleave-tsa-facial-recog-needs-narr-gfx-frame-908.jpg (620x349, 34K)

Attached: 1674byn8i9n01.jpg (1024x809, 53K)

what happens when more than 1 asian is on the same flight?

Remider that china still exists

>those links

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Well, now I know which airport I will never make a layover at. I'll pay extra to avoid it if I have to.

Attached: badass bionic man.png (1271x695, 1.44M)

THEY ALREADY HAVE UR FACE

REALID WILL BE MANDATORY BY 2020, TAKES A HIGH RES FACIAL RECOGNITION PICTURE AND LINKS IT TO YOUR SSN AND DMV RECORD, MOST PEOPLE RENEWING LICENSES HAVE OPTED IN ALREADY THE PAST FEW YEARS

UK has had this for years...

Attached: 1505562329263.png (1000x607, 555K)

every security measure someone develops a countrer measure
how soon before we see something like gif related to circumvent id'ing especially shit thats going on in china

Attached: giphy.gif (450x200, 670K)

when they all implement it what are you going to do then?

>Looking fly, by the way!
Just kill me.

Why is America so far behind? These have been everywhere all over the world for years.

I work in this field (biometrics and automated immigration for airports). What is shown is not my company but similar. Ask me questions

You ever sucked a dick?

OOPSIE DAISY! SOMETHING WENT WRONG! TEE HEE

JUST HANG TIGHT A SEC WHILE WE DISPATCH THE GESTAPO :^)

WHATEVER, THEY'LL CATCH MORE TERRISTS
NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A CHOICE OTHER THAN GOING INNAWOODS, TECHNOLOGY IS THE FUTURE WE CHOSE AND THIS IS ITS INEVITABLE PATH

Attached: something.png (300x100, 2K)

What's this got to do with the 'nothing to hide nothing to fear' shit? Are you just a retard grasping at straws that aren't even connected. Its an airport, your passport is scanned and you're not travelling anonymously in the first place. Please explain how a more automated boarding process using a face scanner infringes on your privacy when your face is already scanned from your passport?

m8 what
i went through one of these for the first time in melbourne on the way back san diego like a decade ago

PROPRIETARY DATABASE!

MY FACE SHOULD BE FREE AS IN BEER

Attached: 1532697425487.jpg (550x544, 82K)

They've had facial recognition stuff in airports for years in real countries.

This is such fucking bullshit. It doesn't even matter much because air travel has been beyond cucked for decades, but that's how they get you. They'll normalize it in airports cus of muh 911, and then it'll show up in arenas, government buildings, businesses, etc. It's all a fucking farce. All this fucking bullshit for "security" and fucking goys put up with it, like any of this shit does anything, when a deadbolt on the cockpit door and the balls to let a few hijackers blow up a couple planes instead of cucking to them would instantly solve air travel security. Fucking ridiculous.

oh no now my transport options are limited to cars
haha let's see them get my face with my blacked out front windows
good thing i used that fake face when getting my license

ALPRS IS EVERYWHERE NOW

USED TO BE JUST ON THE HOODS OF POLICE CARS, NOW THEYRE ON HIGHWAY SIGNS, AND CAN BE EXTRACTED FROM ANY VIDEO FEED

ITS OUT IN PUBLIC THERES NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY, ANYONE CAN TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR COMINGS AND GOINGS
JUST DONT GO TO THE JIHAD MEETING AT THE MOSQUE AND YOUR FINE

Attached: 1538436022148.jpg (640x640, 21K)

wait, murrica only just got those?
also, this isn't a privacy thing you dumbshit, this just compares your image to your passport, same as a human would need to do instead

Had these in EU for ages
Passport goes in a scanner and it compares your face to the passport, if it matches then the door opens

CAN ALL HUMANS SIMULTANEOUSLY BE HACKED, BY RUSSIA PERHAPS!

Attached: proofsbird.png (600x587, 84K)

Wait, Andy Vajna has no hands?

Attached: andyvajna_0.jpg (950x576, 222K)

Kek they didn't even have national ID for that matter. No wonder fucking ms13 ran that place

>mfw...

We've had these in Europe for years and it's news now? Faggot Americans.