It's all ogre, mateys

It's all ogre, mateys.
It's finally done.

Attached: INTURD BTFO SO HARD IT'S LITERAL ANUDDA LOLOLCAUST.jpg (1752x811, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-dominates-retail-cpu-sales-outselling-intel-2-to-1
amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incel is finished

>cherry-picking a single country's sales figures

>The sales in the 4th economic power (GDP) don't matter
Poo in loo

>biggest retailer in the EU (not just one country)
>actually sold items, not just shipped units
>YOU'RE LYING GOYIM, THIS IS ALL MADE UP FAIRY TALE BS AND YOU'RE NOT FUNNY, SHUT DOWN AND DELID 'DIS NAO!

Attached: 1539299904198.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>largest in EU
Just the largest in Germany.

Mad cus no steam hardware survey with 90% Intel CPUs (actually most of them at less than 3ghz and 1366x768 resolution lmao)

>Not understanding Intel's 4D chess
AyyMDrones are gonna be devastated in a few months

>the lack of plan on Intel's side is the broofs they're cooking something to BTFO amd!
wasted trips.

Attached: 1539785785641.png (98x87, 545)

>largest in Germany
Just one of the bigger ones.

I seriously doubt Intel can top their recent upgrade from 14nm to 22nm.

delit dis OP!

Attached: epyc suicide.png (1070x601, 816K)

Checked
>AyyMDrones are gonna be devastated in a few months
What's happening in a few months?
>AyyMDrones are gonna be devastated
They lack the self awareness to be "devastated" by anything.

delidd

Attached: 1542835288012.png (1006x813, 73K)

I was just going by what user, and the chart said (one of the largest).
Personally never heard of that retailer before, but I'm not German local.

Rome hits the shelves in a few months. Something Intel doesn't even PLAN competing with yet.

>glue together 2 skylel platinums
>disable HT cause Smeltdown
>new socket
>new cooling solution since air cant handle 350W
thats intels masterplan my dude

>Intel
>Rushes to release housefires
>They're still better for gaming than AMD
Bwa ha ha

>TDP doesn't matter!
you better start looking for new excuses once Ryzen 3xxx drops with higher IPC and, most likely, higher clocks also

>TDP totally matters
*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1600, 120K)

Attached: 30 percent.png (1441x361, 116K)

>OY VEY, quick move the goalpost!
ok chaim.

Attached: 1542118989512.gif (640x360, 439K)

>Just the largest in Germany
Germany is most significant and largest part of EU, as well as most notorious place for hardware nets (everyone orders from German Amazon and Computer Universe, and etc).

Germany's hardware sales >>>>>>>>>>> everyone else.

>Smeltdown
Smegmown

>still better for gaming than AMD
2700X matches 8700K in gaymen and uttrely OOBLITERATES it in serious productivity/multitasking. For almost half the price and with much better efficiency.

>and the chart said (one of the largest).
>one of

Which means it's not THE largest or the chart would have said that instead.
It's like saying you finished "in the top 10" - nobody will assume you won the gold.

>bought a i7 7700K z270 mobo
>programs constantly crash
>turn off hyperthreading it's a bit better
>still crash 5 times a day
>turn clock to 4ghz
>bit better
>turn off 2 cores and clock it 3.6ghz
>so now i only got a 2 core system but at least it's stable.
not even lying.
mansplain to me what i'm doing wrong.

Attached: 1533492640552.jpg (1439x2072, 840K)

>Intlel's HEDT didnt even make it into the list
i mean AMD isn't selling those like hot cakes but at least they're SOLD
JUST
U
S
T

Attached: 1519571255694.jpg (500x500, 44K)

show bobs and vagene, maybe i will answer your question

Attached: 1524656738060.jpg (713x527, 66K)

blue board friendo

more like blue balled

>clearly has a faulty CPU on hands
>keeps on using even though should've RMA'd it immediately upon first major problems
>what am I doing wrong
Considering that you were a brainwashed Intbecile to buy into the scam that is 7700K to begin with, I guess we can all say you fully deserved the suffering you got. Karma.

k so i just return it then
cheers

SAVAGE.

IF your warranty is still up. Considering you're saying it's 7700K and not 8xxx, it's probably pretty old.

What an unfortunate palette.

>people forget the era of the AMD K8/K9

It's only a matter of time before AMD goes full retard again.

not with Mommy Su and Papermaster. the only thing that bother me is RTG division, let's hope that Jim is right and AMD is selling like everything GF/TSMC can manufacture

Attached: madladAMD.png (989x667, 472K)

The actually interesting fact is that total volume actually doubled compared to the previous november.

wccftech.com/amd-dominates-retail-cpu-sales-outselling-intel-2-to-1
Weeeeeeeeeeew, laaaaads.

Intel will be able to hang on until they get things sorted out. Even AMD didn't go under from phenom II to Zen

The difference is that intel is too big now and has a lot "useless" fabs.
They could crumble under their own weight.

>Intel will be able to hang on until--
By the time """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""10nm""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" hits, Zen will already be on 5/5+nm or even better.

Also
>"Intel sold less than half it's rival’s amount which is around the same figure for the company at the same month last year. This indicates that the momentum shift in favor of AMD is largely due to considerable growth in the company’s sales, rather than a decline in Intel’s sales"
Kek.

>Thanks to the incredible data transparency of Germany’s largest e-tailer, Mindfactory.de, and the incredible effort by the AMD community
>incredible effort by the AMD community
well that clears things up
TL:DR
Intel is literally sold out in EU and people who buy intel halted their purchase, while AMD continues to pump garbage into the shops unabated
this means AMD has now won the global market
makes perfect cents
keep it up, r/amdstock, you will surely break 16% next year

Attached: 1537407348251.png (333x355, 202K)

ARM: 999999999999%

You know, there are actually some decent arguments that TDP matters a lot more for CPUs that GPUs, if someone was inclined to argue it. Ultra-high TDP CPUs virtually always require expensive aftermarket cooling solutions, whereas partner GPUs come with an appropriate cooling solution. CPU overclocking tends to be thermally limited much more frequently than GPU overclocking, and you are much more likely to run into problems of mismatches between how much power a motherboard can take when paired with a super high TDP cpu, while GPUs can ensure the GPU board can handle the required power.

Just some off the cuff thoughts.

See , Intbecile.

NONONONONNO PLS BUY INTEL

Attached: 1492855909643.png (1228x1502, 944K)

Attached: fb4b99346829062509adea4b526f13b3e56261c38deabdbf1526f8cf50ea924b.jpg (300x168, 14K)

This.
Only poor people buy AMD CPUs

>intel sold less
>because they ran out of fucking chips and people are in fucking breadlines for them
>ERGO, AMD IS OVERTAKING MARKET
no you delusional fucktard

Sure, Intbecile, shhuuurrrrre.

>amd vastly outsells intel
>YES INTELBROS WE WON
INTEL YES

Attached: 1537419972674.png (1037x311, 340K)

>People buy AMD CPUs when there are no more Intel ones on the shelves
Wow, they sure did choose AMD chips for their quality, right?

Intel has other products besides CPUs (modems, FPGAs, and nand are all profitable), they're canning xeon phi to make room for conventional gpus, and even their IOT product revenue is growing faster than PC.

t. intel shill

Attached: 1539237186694.png (400x400, 13K)

It's not even the largest computer hardware retailer in the EU, or even possibly German, so fuck off dipshit.

WE WON INTELBROS, VICTORY FOR JEWISH PEOPLE, DIVERSITY AND FEMINIST FREQUENCY

Back to Jow Forums.org you stupid antisemite

Again, Intbecile, Amazon DE is the most important and largest services for hardware purchases in EU. Second largest is Computer Universe, which is German too. 80+ percent of all hardware purchases, be that consumer or large batches for retail nets in different countries, are done via CU and Amazon.de, you fucko. This also includes Russian and other Slavic retail nets. They majorly buy and import from Amazon.de, which this chart includes.

>Germany is most significant and largest part of EU
and people the play gothic 2 and forlkift simulator

Egosoft is German. X is one of the most notorious and significant Space Sim franchises. X4 came out yesterday and it's GLORIOUS.

mm mhm

>ayylmaomd is finally doing better than jewtel
when the fuck are they getting rid of the meme neural net for branch prediction anyway?

Attached: 1539752374344.jpg (960x784, 54K)

>German retailers weren't stocked with intel cpus
>only country where amd outsells intel
Using Germany as a sample...
>When amdniggers have to look this hard for a win, and it's, because AMD just happened to be the only choice available.

Stop gaslighting, Mr. Shekelberg.
AMD is doing very well in stores that don't sell Intel.

>Amazon DE is the most important and largest services for hardware purchases in EU. Second largest is Computer Universe,
So what, retard. The chart was only for midfactory.de. Is there something wrong with your brain?

>The chart was only for midfactory.de
Midfactory is a supplier of Amazon.de and pretty much every other major retail net int the EU, you dumb shit.

>German retailers weren't stocked with intel cpus
this isn't germany exclusive thing
Intel chips have dried up in my country too
I ordered an 8600k last saturday when the shop page said it will arrive within 4 workdays
it's another saturday and I have fuckall, the page now says estimated delivery in fucking may next year and has 20-100 people checking it out at all times

So that confirms it.
People buy AMD CPUs when they can't find Intel CPUs.
AMD BTFO once again

>A supplier of amazon.de
Holy shit, you are really retarded aren't you?

also the price shot up from 258 Euro to 295 in a week
shit is insane
I kind of dodged a bullet with price but if those niggers actually include shit I already paid for in tha may delivery even though they sent me mail confirming it will be 4 days on monday, I will go ballisitc

Inturd rolled back to 22nm because they fucked up even with 14nm, you dumb shit. Intbeciles are utterly autistic reality-deniers, lol.

>meanwhile, Amazon had 2700X selling in a full retail package for just 160$ during a Black Friday bundle deal

Attached: SK.png (400x474, 1.09M)

>Intel has no stock since September
>9th gen is just a paper launch
>AMD trailed when Intel CPUs were available (see December 2017 when 8th gen parts started to pop up)
>AMD shills actually believe that people actually buy AMD and not because they cannot buy Intel

Classic r/AMD shitpost

Your tears are DELISHUSS.

amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031

>BUT MUH MINDFACTORY DOESN'T MATTER
INTLEL SHITTERS BTFOREVER

AMD currently has a monopoly in the CPU market yet their stocks tanked weeks ago and didn't even make their 3rd quarter earnings.

If the 9900k were actually abundant Intel would be whipping AMD now but even the old 14nm++++++ is sold out that Intel is prioritizing OEMs and system builders over DIY sales.

2700x costs 308 Euro

>DELIDSHOAHS

DELID DIS YOU STUPID GOY

Attached: 1487297768743.jpg (960x878, 125K)

Learn to read the message entirely before you ever decide to open your filthy retarded shitposting mouth, Intbecile.

>intel currently has stock shortages all because their stuff actually sold out
>somehow this is a lose situation for intel
>the state of amdrones

Delicious intard tears and their mental backflips

Yep, told so. Also, during Black Friday they were literally selling 2700X like hot apple pies, going for JUST 160$ in a full retail package, lul.

September 08, 2020 according to intel website
I'll RMA worth a shot
I don't need more than 2 cores anyway tho.
I use it for putting youtube on in background russian asmr vids and teamviewer into the office pc

This is what you get for being shittel stutterfires

Attached: 1539964418227.png (686x773, 74K)

>I don't need more than 2 cores
>last month of 2018

learn to do basic math you inbred amerimongrel
your chink piece of shit costs more than actually good CPU that's out of fucking stock right now

i have task mgr up always and never goes above 40% utilised tho
still gonna rma it cuz jews

Again, you Intbecillic inbred c-u-c-kshit - during Black Friday, which has ENDED by now, Amazon was selling 2700X in a full retail package for JUST 160$ and it sold like hottest apple cakes ever.

>shittel

If you don't need more than 2 cores for your shitposting, then why the fuck you bought an overpriced stuttering housefire piece of garbage scam shit that is 7700K to begin with?

so taxman doesn't get my shekles - do it thru company
whats with the stuttering stuff? i see no stutter.

>and the incredible effort by the AMD community
*yawn

As relevant as Principled Technologies

>whats with the stuttering stuff?
Oh wow...under what rock you've been living for the last 3 years?

>when you lose, you win!
thanks Trudeau NPC

>a store puts big black friday sales on amd processors
look at the numbers

yeah i know people talk about it on the internet - is it tru tho? i never had it. i just thought it was a meme thing people said to bash intel.
anyway i'm prolly gonna get one of the NUC things too they look cute kinda.

>they cropped out the "compiled by amd rebbit user x" watermark this time
the absolute state of amd shills on Jow Forums