Why do people care about cpu performance?

why do people care about cpu performance?
anything equal or better than i5 2500k is still more than enough

Attached: 1470327913171.png (640x640, 569K)

>4 threads
No thanks.

Honestly it's virgins. I have a cambridge degree, 500k at 24, a nice house (paid off of course) and fuck 8/10s (of all genders) every week. No larp it's the result of hard work (and bitcoin obvs lmao).

Frankly, I only browse this board for the off bit of non computer related technology. There is nothing more pathetic than the incels who argue over this shit.

I still use an i7 2700 because I can't be bothered to replace it. Wow I miss out 5 frames when I'm calling my squad niggers in pubg, fucking hell what will I do? Oh wait I don't care cause I'm not a virgin.

Same thing with iphones. Yeah it might not be as fast as android or whatever but again I DO NOT CARE. It works and that's all I give a shit about so I can use tinder to fuck more qt trannies. Honestly this board just needs to get a grip and grow up.

Attached: 25b.png (1000x1000, 149K)

It's enough for you writing those SJWs poems in the coffee shop on your mac.

Not enough for anyone doing a real job.

Can't understand Intel numbering schemes but my FX 8320e is completely sufficient for all my computing needs, including programming and gaming. Don't fall for Jewish tricks that try to make you "upgrade" unnecessarily every three months.

2500k is still fast as hell

you're a virgin

what other CPU is on par with a 4.6ghz 2500k?

Attached: 4.6ghz.jpg (243x333, 42K)

>anything equal or better than i5 2500k is still more than enough
Nod really :DDD

tfw pentium dual core here
more than enough

99% of people doing real jobs on computers are doing data entry, writing memos, researching, placing orders, etc etc

None of that requires more than a basic bitch laptop.

>iPhones
>Anything crapple
>Just working
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Even most comp sci assignments can be done with a $200 refurb thinkpad.

I have one of those. I like it

Low end 4C/4T Ryzen, probably.
We should have gone for the 2600K, /sandybro/

Attached: 2500k.png (417x414, 27K)

You should see if you can change the code name to Sandy hook

Run Debian or something that's not bloated to hell like win 10 and it'll function as good as new ones worth $1k, so long as you don't play games.

>fuck 8/10s (of all genders)
You might consider killing yourself.

if more than enough is playing things at 50fps sure.

I need like 150+ fps to be happy.

on the same boat

UPGRADE EVERY YEAR WHEN THE NEW CPU COMES OUT YOU WILL GET THAT 2% INCREASE ITS WORTH IT

>mfw my 2500k system I built in 2011 is still working fine

kind of wish it would die so I could build a new PC already

Attached: 1483080936712.gif (540x380, 386K)