What is the meaning of this user?

What is the meaning of this user?

Attached: maxresdefault-750x400 (1).jpg (750x400, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheUglyOtaku
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attention whoring

Server not found

IF (and thats exaggerating a lot) you are an 'incel' then it is almost entirely your fault. There are some genuinely ugly people out there that seemingly have no problem bringing about 7+ kids into this world. Lower your standards and start talking to people with confidence. Just try striking up a conversation about things you find interesting or what that person finds interesting. Not everything is about sex so stop making it all about sex. You want sex, you know where the local bar whores are.

Attached: 1541171499004.jpg (820x1024, 109K)

what an amazing website

Idek where you meet girls. I chose a major with no women and now work a job with no women.
I'm not complaining tho B-)

i recognize her who is she?

pretty sure she's a YouTuber, think I've seen a few videos of hers, mostly criticizing tumblrinas and Incels.

yup, just found her.
youtube.com/user/TheUglyOtaku

>Ugly
>average at worst
why girls do this

thanks dude

Attention whoring

you're welcome.

I mean at least she's changed all she can, her channel name, as far as I know, you cant change URLs.

dykes are worse then fags

how come? genuinely curious about your thoughts.

Count ourself lucky. Having females at work is pure cancer.

This. In my town, a bunch of fat, ugly, impoverished rednecks get decently attractive girls all the time.
Honestly, you’re not really supposed to hit on girls in classes or at work. It’s distracting and kinda redundant when you occupation is filled with relationship drama. It’s supposed to be done through social events, and it’s honestly more pleasant that way.

I've worked with girls at entry level jobs before I got a degree, seemed like it was the same as working with anyone else.

>Honestly, you’re not really supposed to hit on girls in classes or at work. It’s distracting and kinda redundant when you occupation is filled with relationship drama. It’s supposed to be done through social events, and it’s honestly more pleasant that way.
My point was I have no contact with women, ever. I don't want to be involved with someone I work with.

do you ever leave home? considering women constitute half the population, you should be able to meet plenty of them if you leave home and go like to a bar or some other social gathering.

It’s cool if you don’t really want to date, but your lack of day to day contact with women is not an excuse for celibacy in and of itself.

I just moved to a new state and got my first job out of college. I haven't been doing much other than hanging with coworkers, and waiting for my first paycheck.
I'm not terribly bothered by it. I'm not blaming anyone. This thread has taken a turn that I hadn't meant to. I meant to steer the conversation to how you guys meet women. I shouldn't have posted vaguely, and shitposty with smileys.