/SIG/ Self-Improvement General

/SIG/ Self-Improvement General
>"mods want me dead" Edition

How you doing, user? Working hard to better yourself and your nation, right?
We will all make it!

Attached: 1537519896764.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opencolleges.edu.au/careers/career-quiz
youtube.com/watch?v=23dArPpXgCM
youtube.com/watch?v=aB3Z0SD_Xiw
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
youtu.be/qnOcUnJL004
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Started working out again, getting close to the end of my diet, i've lost around 10 kilos of fat now.
My "career" is going really well, it's in a creative field and i'm getting a ton of positive feedback while continuing to work hard and develop.

Just gotta stop being so god-damn horny all the time. I saw a youtube video yesterday that just obliterated me, it was of a woman getting a brazilian wax, and her body was that of perfection - the picture-perfect mommy i've always dreamed of having.

Oh well, i'll get a girl like her soon enough.

Attached: father mardarios many stones just like my sins.jpg (730x551, 51K)

About to head into the gym for leg day
gonna do a bit of shopping for work clothes
texting a 22 qtpie
working on a business plan
day 10 of nofap

feeling great desu

Failed no fap again, but I'll start again.
Looking for work, but so far nothing.
Working on losing weight, made some good progress.
Working on getting a gf, almost there.

Tell me your business plan

role-playing on Jow Forums for (you)s

the world is not going in the right direction people. it's clear some very confused people that dabble in dark forces have a lot of power.

Seems like the biggest obstacle to me becoming a responsible and productive individual is my career.

I've been in sales for years and make good money but I physically can't sell things to people anymore.

I hate the constant rejection, I hate feeling like I'm bothering people, I want to help people.

Can anyone direct me on how to figure out what a fulfilling and enjoyable career would be for myself?

I've been working out for 4 years now, playing bass recently, going to college, in the army (inb4 fighting for the jews) I'm trying to infiltrate and uncover israeli plots so youre welcome. Maybe in 10+ years when I have a seat of authority I can make a difference.

most people think they are doing the right thing; but are they really. AM i really?

You have to know yourself and your own interest mane. are you resilient, flexible, team player, professionalism, courage, capabilities? A lot of people will just look at these phony words they put on a resume and call it good, when they aren't really all of these things. Most people are not well rounded enough to handle any and every job. So you have the professionalism and courage of a sales person, but lack the resiliency. You can either build this up or find a new career, maybe get two part time jobs. I would find something more artistic and creative to do myself, maybe work two part time jobs instead, but that's just me. What you do is up to you mate.

opencolleges.edu.au/careers/career-quiz

Also, don't let money define how successful or happy you are.

you burnt out you just need a break try a job were your not talking to a billion ppl a day
>t. i talk to plants now former closer

Thanks user!

Unfortunately I think that is my problem. I don't truly know myself.

I'm moving out to Washington State because the surroundings fit my interests/personality better.. hoping to get involved in some kind of farming.

Do you work at a plant nursery?

Shit i can't concentrate to study

yikes

Attached: 1541358250261.png (2019x1314, 256K)

Wrong board

Yeah wrong board, they're only biterness and blackpill here.

Me except I'm 33 and never use "le" in speech.

I'm alright, been lifting my dick off lately.
How is op?

Attached: d6dc35b3.png (200x125, 8K)

Could somebody provide good archived /sig/ threads, and any links if possible?

Attached: tzqyzC3UXeI.jpg (1200x800, 161K)

Day 11 of nnn, not very hard desu because my record was month and 10 days. Trying to read more, started to read Plato's "Republic" a couple of days ago. Constantly thinking about becoming orthodox christian (was baptized as a baby), but struggle to decide ultimately.

Attached: k4Do1S1ex7U.jpg (781x1080, 281K)

Training strength and getting good gains. Doing good at school aswell. I also have a very nice gf.
Life is looking good, and nothing can stop me.
I really have no clue how I went from being a lazy fuck with minimal ambitions, to where I am now. The last year has been insane.
The only thing that has changed is that I stopped smoking weed, but that happened before I decided that I wanted to grow up.

I should stop drinking and get back into martial arts/lifting.

based anf redpilled
I fucked up myself the last three years by quitting sports and started smoking weed
it's so hard to fix yourself
how do you train strength? just gym?
i overuse weed aswell, how did you stop and what made you want to stop? how do you decide to grow up?

Sure whatever.

Attached: 1539975508046m.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

I feel the need to be something foul wicked and evil before The Lord, wat do?

Hi /sig/ some friends and I started a running and cycling club that had leaderboards and stuff. If anyone would like to join I'll drop the invite below.

>Dis.cord Invite
GTXepS7

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-08-14-17-23.png (355x592, 111K)

dude i just stopped drinking (was a 1-2 drinks/night habit). i feel a lot better, probably because my sleep has gone up in quality

I'm a Jew, wat do?

I don't wanna repent, wat do?

I started a business in 2016 by accident. My day job at the time was contract tech work. The work started drying up. I figured I could spend 6 months to a year job hunting, or I could spend that time taking my hobby full time. Last year I crushed it. Purely by building my things and selling them at craft fairs and festivals. It was kicking ass, paying the bills and keeping us moving. Struggling, but moving.

This year was a nightmare. Nearly every event that I attended was rained out. We lost so much money in lost revenue/ non-refundable booth fees and had to take handouts from family and foodstamps to get by. Now near the closing of the year, a client that I have been trying to close for a year now, finally decided to pull the trigger on a bulk order that will keep us employed till February. send invoices, lady that processes payments on vacation this week, my accounts get ransacked by garnishments and overdraft. Hard to get motivated after such a crushing year. Stress levels through the roof. constantly angry at things that I know I shouldn't be. Feel hopelessness and shame for having to rely on everyone else to survive but I know this business will make it someday. It has to. This is what I was meant to do, because I can feel it. When I'm at shows people love my stuff and it sells itself. Hard to sell when I can't get in front of people. Retail is too costly but festivals and fairs aren't consistent and steady enough. Thinking about building a mobile storefront "Tiny house" style and driving my wares all over the place. Not sure if it's a good investment or not.

Attached: 1521105318712.png (1022x731, 643K)

Yeah. I do mainly compound lifts such as
Deadlift
Squat
OHP
Barbell rows
Bench press
Incline Bench
Pullups

>how did you stop
Gradually, I had many habits connected to it. I went from smoking every day, to just weekends, to just parties etc. Now I abstain from it, and it has improved my life in many aspects.

>what made you want to stop?
Not sure, I just got really depressed thinking about the pattern my life was in. It was pretty much. Work, weed, sleep, everyday. I started thinking about how my life would look, if I did this everyday for several years. I realized that it wasnt how I wanted to live my life. I started to challenge myself more and got out of my comfort-zone.

>how did you decide to grow up?
It just happened really. I am 25 years now, and I noticed a major shift in mentality that happened when I was 24. I just got sick of being a "child". I started taking responsibility for shit, and I expected more of myself. Now I dont even think about how "good" I am for studying 10-12 hours everyday on work days, and going training strenght, it's just something I expect of myself.

Sorry for the long text, I just think that many people have been at the same place I have been. From being a nihilist to trying to make yourself become a better person.
I really recommend the podcast episode that Jocko Willink did with Jordan Petterson.

youtube.com/watch?v=23dArPpXgCM

go to sleep and don't wake up

Kinda can't do that cause God won't let me.

Is this the chair thread?

I

LOVE

YOU!

4 months of no fap my friends. My life has never been better.

Attached: Yrnewx8.png (1027x731, 28K)

Why can't you sell online?

36, no career or gf, live with mother. Not even a neckbeard or aspie believe it or not, just a weak person. I have nothing but regrets.

Keep on keeping on I guess

I do. I have a website and I get a sale on it every now and then, but my product doesn't impress online as much as it does irl. It's one of those touch, feel, see, items that gives people impulses to buy. Online is just, meh.

Plus I am a gayfag at the whole online marketing/ social media/ adword/ search engine shit wizardry. It causes me grief because it costs time and money for very little return. Events and festivals are the most worth it in terms of dollars spent/dollars received.

Attached: 1540519398415.jpg (480x347, 31K)

>Lost 20lbs just by adjusting diet, had to buy new pants
>new job 50k+/year
>dated a nice girl over the summer
It's been a decent year. But I'm single again, still living with a parent and struggling with drinking and smoking. I'd lose even more weight if I laid off the beer but hey things could be a lot worse for me.

Attached: 83467761.jpg (532x400, 92K)

First off, being a failing business owner is more impactful than 95% of one of people.
Mobility is useful as fuck, but how about making it an online business?

Excelsior!

Attached: tenor (3).gif (480x352, 863K)

Yeah I'm you just a few years younger. I want to fix myself but it doesn't feel like I'll feel better. It feels like that feeling which you get when you want to do something just isn't there...and that bothers me the most

I'm not sure I understand the meaning of your fist sentence.

I agree, mobility does seem to be in my favor. Online has been very stagnant for me. I do so much better when I am with my product, in front of customers.

Also, I'm not sure I would categorize myself as failing, just having a rough go at it for the moment. As I said, I have a bulk order coming through soon and it will change everything virtually overnight.

Attached: 1521489053721.jpg (540x540, 71K)

This

Started a new job making more money, still struggling financially thoguh but just a bit. Decided to sign a new lease in my shitty apartment

4x pic related from asda.

Attached: 5010153856299_M.jpg (100x100, 4K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: 1528037970998.jpg (550x693, 96K)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=aB3Z0SD_Xiw
>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

that rock has a happy face

2017 was a year of highs
this year has been a roller coaster of mostly lows after i fell in love with a girl i should have just looked at as a groupie at the beginning of the year.
now i am rediscovering my spirituality and working out frequently.
still broke tho.

Attached: 1538276985890.gif (487x560, 898K)

Standard.
Good luck lads, keep at it, and if you fall off, there's always forgiveness and another day.

Attached: sig.jpg (1763x2034, 952K)

I'm becoming more assertive and stumbling into manhood. I recently asked the man I work underneath for permission to date his daughter. She's 16 and I'm 23. I fucked up. I'm gunna own up to it on Monday and hope I still have a job. If not, off to the next adventure. Wish me the best boys. We have to keep at it.

>Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

I'm a literal 27 year old bloomer (still a virgin, hit puberty very late in life).

Been working very hard to save my money to prepare for a future of owning a house to create a family. It's mindblowing how desperate blue-collar companies are out there to find good decent people for work.

In 2 years I went from being a warehouse grunt making $15 an hour to a management type position (technical writer, trainer) to $23 an hour by just simply showing up every day on time and willing to work at a food manufacturing facility.

That's all it really takes nowadays. That's how desperate the working world has become, the company cannot afford to lose me.

Also... you people need to increase your fucking credit score. Go buy groceries once a week with a credit card. Then immediately go pay it off online. In about 6 months you'll have roughly 700.

Can you feel it??? The next Major, event Horizon happening!
>a mass global level change, in your world
Maybe martial law??? Maybe a false flag of epic scale.
>these people think of you as slave cattle, and cattle dont get guns
They want your guns!!! And will do ANYTHING to seize them
youtu.be/qnOcUnJL004

Its HAPPENING
>mass IP range bans have been established for today to stiffel info

Bible study today live

Attached: 1541912878094.png (502x502, 256K)

Jow Forumsacks what places does one haunt to look for a gf? I have a good career going but am at my wit's end on hoe to find a waifu. Tinder is a lost cause, its good to get laid but not for much else.

Please help.

Lol consider suicide bro you are too stupid to make it

Buy a waifu from Ukraine or something

i got dumped, i don't know what to do now

life was going wel, now i'm slipping back into the abyss

>makes 50k / year
>lives with parents

Your flag says Canada but your post says San Francisco.

xaxaxa
you do know that is just a scam to suck out money from dumb desperate amerikanskis?

Attached: file.png (730x754, 703K)

I've only been making 45k the last few years.
26 and basically a manchild, just started this job and planning on buying a house in a year or so.

Sounds like a cope but it just made more sense to fork over rent to the old man rather than some chinaman for a shitty 1bdr
>pls no bully

hit the gym.
get connected with your family.
read evola if you haven't (metaphysics of war->revolt against the modern world->men among the ruins->ride the tiger are essential).
those hoes ain't loyal. even chad has girl problems. can't let it destroy you.

Attached: 1540341630587.jpg (999x1453, 277K)

Feeling pretty burnt out. Been going hard on self-improvement for little over a year, and I feel like I've plateaued. I just can't see the point in any of it. Work hard and become an admirable man for what? History will not remember me, I have no children, women are practically a lost cause in the current year, I personally care very little for material wealth, the joy I find in pursuing progress for progress sake is fleeting at best, and I have absolutely no one to share/compete with. It all just seems like I'm wearing myself thin for some erroneous sense of pride that will disappear the moment I die.

Sorry for the blackpilled whinging, guys. It's just all so tiresome.

Cringe

I hear you user. I feel the same. The key I believe is to find the right woman. I'm lost on how to find women tho.

don't put too much fate in one order. What I meant was that you are already doing better than probably 95% of the people, I'm pretty sure that in the long run no matter if your company survives or not, your kids will be better off because you started this business

been working on my drawing for a few years now, im pretty shitty and i don't follow any academic rules like studying Loomis, i just let it come naturally and i solve problems on my own as i come up to them. At the end of the day i can sit back and think to myself i made something even if it doesn't have any real value to anyone other than myself. Truely the first step to real self improvement is consistency.

Attached: soulless.png (461x377, 49K)

I've haven't masturbated in almost a month, but I do have sex with my gf most nights and morning, does this not count as nofap?

I'm not doing well at all in school. I can't concentrate when studying, I have anxiety, and very little motivation to work.
It might have something to do with the fact that I don't have very many (any) friends. I'm thinking of getting on adderall or something to help me study.
I've tried fixing my sleep schedule, and working out regularly, but I can never stick to those schedules. I think I need something more than just trying to schedule my time better, feels like I'm just treading water.

Thanks toothpaste. I feel a bit better now.

Attached: 1496195075065.jpg (173x215, 11K)

Try to find common interests with other people, do you game/watch movies? if so, what? Reach out to others, just be chill and be yourself. Also, if you relapse you might want to consider talking with a psychiatrist.

you're not gonna make it without support i can tell you that much, unless you're not a lousy mortal like the rest of us. Call or text someone you trust and tell them you're going to commit to finishing school every day, it will give you the anxiety you need to commit.

Outlined my PhD thesis

wot rly

Ja. I didn't really do the other things today but at least that is a big thing.

what are some redpilled pizza toppings

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1085, 327K)

Attached: 1538011077403.jpg (482x525, 30K)

i'm drawning myself in the ocean
not by anyother, nor myself realy,
but by fake promisses, the real shit all is, false independence, the missconception lie of every old gero nothing but a weak loser, all the waste of time and tolerated manipulation to be happy with a pice of caw shit that worths billions.
DECEPTIVE DELUSION THEYSELFS.

I've almost cut all garbage out of my diet, and have started talking with relatives and friends more than I used to, things are looking up somewhat.

Attached: 1520325933841.jpg (574x567, 48K)

who's still listening to those Nassim Haramein YT links the other user dropped?

this is me wooooo

how is one supposed to register on lookism?
i don't get that weird security question.

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (534x197, 20K)

This shit is better content then kot and the fag threads im fine with moved shit if its better then kot

Attached: why.jpg (554x439, 35K)

>nu/pol/ shit

Attached: 465767890978.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

I stopped eating recently because it keeps me alive

based and redpilled