Say thank you to China for crashing SSD and memory price

Attached: 1529518537680.png (651x813, 651K)

Can't wait to see the "made in china" vids of peoples' DRAM killing them somehow

B A S E D CHINESE

Nah.. They're way behind Japan, Taiwan and the US. They can't do 14 nanometer chips. The tech isn't there.

wtf i love china now

THEY'RE DOING 5NM

By that logic only ASML can do sub 20nm

>Spyware and backdoors directly where you store your data

No, thank you

>he said that as he posts on CIA servers

>he prefers chinks to CIA
Traitor

lol, if the chips are made in china they will be encrusted and filled with insects and have a high rate of failure.

Attached: 1540233409144.jpg (184x171, 10K)

Based dogeaters.

I literally do.

>Buy ASML equipment
>Start 14 nanometer process

Usa, Korea and Japan might br ahead bur they all too depend on a small Dutch company for equipment.

Anything to get those collusion DRAM prices down is fine by me. Go based China!

>traitor
Kys, amerifat.

based, can’t wait for cheap memory

I think the Chinks are the only portion of the world that aren't caught up in celebrity worship, SJW faggotry, retard politics or such nonsense and are at least generally trying to increase their overall influence/power.

Xie Xie

Attached: ELON-CUCKED-AND-CHINKED.jpg (1616x931, 292K)

>ASML
>small
shiggy

Just bought some Chinese SSDs. 480 GB for ~50 USD. Some brand called Dyere or something. Manual is in broken English, full of misspellings. Can't find any info online. Wish me luck.

not true, fake news

almost didn't notice

Attached: DWwEufBVwAADtMz.jpg:large.jpg (1616x1080, 240K)

Bottom line is... Europe stronk!

based

I remember when I first saw this article, to imagine those mad men actually did it.

but gooks dont develop shit, they steal IP and have almost mastered manufacturing (with slave labor) they fucking suck

They will be all garbo last gen shit. U.S. is prohibiting ASML from selling latest gen manufacturing equipments to China.

>t.samsung
Stop trying to rip off consumers and this wouldn't happen to you . Based China is basically Robin Hood.

That company is based in taiwan.

IPhones are made in China, yet nobody seems to be bothered

>believing the CIA is in anyway not incredibly corrupt

Fellow amerifat here, you need to look past the cheese burgers.

>usee manual for ssd

Thank you china, very cool.

Shit's complicated, bro.

Not really, it's there to ensure china having their own production capabilities with tax money.
It doesn't really help the consumers worldwide.

Oh no what will a Dutch company do if the US government isn't happy?

That garbage won't be sold outside China.

They can't figure out how to make lithium batteries that don't explode, how do you think they can pull off DRAM and NAND?

Are you suggesting they're buying equipment from the Dutch?

>Tsinghua Unigroup
>state-owned
This will be a fucking joke.

fuck china and fuck you

anything will eventually be sold on aliexpress

The founding fathers would have everyone in every branch of government hanged for treason

>2018
>buying DRAM with embeded chinese botnet

Insectoids and jews fighting means humans win

It's a fucking communist country. No shit everything is state-owned. That's kind of the definition of a communist country.

The USA did the same thing during our development. That's a necessary part of industrialization. Copy whatever works for your needs, pollute because clean is expensive, then shoot for quality after you are established.

China went from a smoking ruin in 1948 to the powerhouse it is today despite the burger and the joo. They will eventually catch up to and probably pass the West no matter how much trailer trash imagine otherwise.

Fun fact, China doesn't object to the Second Amendment and will sell Americans all the weapons one could want. You can't say that for the US government.

Trips.
Likely. Some people...

I guess idiots like Jim Rogers who thought China and India or something were going to take over the world have clearly never been to either country. You couldn't begin to imagine just how backwards, corrupt, and inefficiently run they are.

Empire of Dust

Says a lot when the CCP has to have insane levels of spying and police surveillance to prevent their slave population from revolting.

ASML isn't just going to sell them machines constructed and configured for proprietary techniques. Its a good way to get sued into oblivion and swallowed up by one of their clients

>koreans dont develop shit
>article about Chinese company that probably stole everything from Korean giants
???

>crashing SSD and memory price
No survivors, right?

isn't every other pc component made in china? why not ram?

Pcb and assembly only.

Designed in California
Assembled in China

>They can't do 14 nanometer chips
28nm is good enough.

the chinese means what they say

t. seething white trash

>how backwards, corrupt, and inefficiently run they are

Attached: 1522868403415.jpg (2048x1365, 1011K)

>fake news
>le epic left wing insult
also
>insert news article about extremely low yield plant that found insect legs in chips in china

Attached: 1543544778266m.jpg (590x1024, 57K)

thank you ching chongs

So essentially they got the worst in design and manufacturing

BASED C H I N K S

ASML has such a strong monopoly they could sanction the US government

Not really, there's plenty of stuff that sold on Ali, like Leemotes

>planned to be built in a flood zone

Doesn't even matter. I'd buy 45nm x86 chips as long as they don't have management engines and they're not full of hardware shortcuts that turn into backdoors.

This.

>fuck ton of light pollution = not backwards, not corrupt, not inefficiently run
Having electric lighting hasn't been an accomplishment in the civilized world since the 19th century, Chang

And outside the tourist areas it looks like Nigeria. Your point?

This, though I think they may have something to say to the american people as well.

Great, let's get as many fabs as possible in the world. When manufacturing is cheap, so is innovation.

finally now i can be a apart of the PRC government botnet instead of the western government botnet

Attached: SY.jpg (240x240, 12K)

If you just opt in to all the botnets, are you a botnet botnet?

Ah you think the botnet is your ally? You merely adopted the botnet. I was born in it, molded by it.

Can we opt botnets in to other botnets?

Yeah, that explains the shitty quality in them.

too bad Chinese quality control is nonexistent

Taiwan is not China. Taiwan is where the based chinks that decided to not join the communist party moved to so it's a totally different place. If China never went full Mao they would be ruling the world right now.

>Taiwan

Yeah china.

if you for one second think that Taiwan isnt part of china, you are delusional.

>2018
>Not listening to the CIA niggers telling everyone to not buy Huawei phones and buying one because of that
>Not voluntarily being part of the Chink botnet instead of the CIA one when you live in the West hemisphere

What are you some kind of retard? You should be part of the chink botnet as much as you can NOW.

Taiwan is the real China. People's Republic of China is a social experiment.

If you think for one second it's not it's own country with it's own identity then you're delusional

Okay how many chinese own firearms? Oops!

Emporor Pooh, it's time to stop posting.

sure they are, but when you have billions of worker ants you can get shit done, even if pooing in the loo is still a challenge.

RoC are the loser Chinese who got BTFO'd from mainland

>sure they are, but when you have billions of worker ants you can get shit done
Not really. At a certain point all those mouths to feed become a liability rather than an asset.

They're going to be ruling the world in a couple years specifically because they went full Mao. Western companies simply have to bend the knee or they're fucking banned forever.

>Western companies simply have to bend the knee or they're fucking banned forever
Chian is a shithole though. We don't need them, they need us to steal technology from otherwise they'd be still in the Middle Ages.

baby