Write 5 page essay last minute using libreoffice

>write 5 page essay last minute using libreoffice
>decide to to try (((Office))) online to make sure prof will be able to open file
>the essay is now 4 pages
>mfw 10minutes left to turn in

When has free software failed you Jow Forums?

Attached: c9ueaoez5fmlzkjo5nda.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

Just print it out yourself so it's formatted in the way that gets you 5 pages you freaking troglodyte.

>what is font size

Dumb chocolate american.

>2018
>printing assignments

Why page count and not word count?

>writing project report
>used linux to code so i'm writing in libreoffice
>images randomly vanish
>math formulas randomly vanish
>eventually have to port it all to word because project leader insists on using word for documentation
>stay up for 36 hours writing and formatting the fucking thing for word
Thank you free opened source software

Me again. Why not pdf it?

Also, you should start your projects as early as possible for best results.

Does he accept PDFs? If the portal can take it upload it before the the time runs out and explain through email later. Otherwise send it in off form through email before the deadline.

Tip for the future, OP: export to a PDF and turn that in. Makes sure none of your formatting can be damaged, and anybody can open it.

tell your professor he's a shit bag for counting words or pages instead of judging content.
just another illogical testing protocal of shitty schools.
entire administration should be fired.

Save as pdf you Bloody mongoloid

You do realize that it's often not the professor's choice as to whether or not it has a page minimum, right? In order to count for credit, courses must meet certain minimum standards. While these standards vary by university, state, country, etc, there's almost always a requirement as to how many pages of written material need to be produced by students. If you add up how many pages of content you've needed to produce for each class you've taken (assuming you have gone to college, of course), you'll notice that the volume in classes that require writing are very similar to one another. This is due to said requirements. As a side note, you do realize that essays are graded based on meeting minimum standards *and* their content, right?
Source: am a professor

Export to pdf, moron.

This, URL's keep disappearing for me too.

Also God forbid if you create a chart in LibreOffice Draw and try to copy paste that shit as an object into Writer, guaranteed kill.

Attached: 1543564217445.jpg (960x960, 46K)

>mfw some state mongoloid is dictating how much bullshit the student needs to produce to be able to pass exam.
>it doesnt depend on professor

Sometime I wonder how some universities got to be top ranked in the world.

Nigger

>early
>Implying user isn't a lazy piece of fat shit.

Why not use a markup language and -> pdf?

It's also worth noting that I teach literature/English linguistics classes, so things could be different for STEM writing. If I were to guess, though, I'd say they run on very similar lines.

In my uni I produced about 25 word pages through whole semester.

>25 word pages
Impressive formatting skills.

By word I mean Microsoft word

>write math shit in M$ Word
>try to open docx later
>word says there is an error on line 1 column 6 gorillion
>no "fix document" option, it's just fucked
>try some online "recover corrupted docx" tool
>restored file is fucked up beyond all recognition
>google some more
>apparently it's a relatively common problem with the equation editor, gotta unzip the docx file and manually remove lines from the mathml until the document is fixed
Learned a hard lesson there about monolithic piece of shit WYSIWYG document editors.