/ptg/ General Tracker Private

dont care edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
i dont care

>Have a question?
no one cares

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and dont care about /ptg/ users on trackers
>no one cares about this thread
>Staff may pretend to care about /ptg/ and threaten to ban them if one is found out as /ptg/ user

old

Attached: __kasumigaoka_utaha_saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata_drawn_by_haneru__851082ecf1f5d260e30079509d093ce4.j (2098x1500, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=80391944742773261956
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it okay to ask people here to snatch something for me or should I fuck off?

I need something from ADC.

December 3, 1999. Remember him in your snatches today.

Attached: Media_55.gif (364x420, 27K)

>reddit spacing
>patrician
Pick one.

Attached: stats.png (1171x791, 89K)

Attached: morestats.png (1181x791, 117K)

Does ptp still recruit on ggn?

No. But you can get FileList through Legendary Forum

I want two sets of filters for autodl-irssi. One for albums sized 100-500mb downloaded normally, the other for 500mb-2gb albums downloaded using a freeleech token. I know you can download with freeleech by adding '&usetoken=1' to the passkey, but I don't know how to do it for only specific filters. Do I need two different sessions of autodl running to do this? Any ideas?

Who recruits on RED?

I'd let him shit in my mouth.

looool that fuckin thread made my sides go into orbit

Is someone willing to pass an invite to AnimeBytes by any chance. Can not for the life of me try to get in and this is my last resort?

Email: [email protected]

sent ;)

Email added to blacklist. You'll be banned on signup if you use that address. Bye hoe

what?

what do these two mean?

Attached: file.png (753x416, 69K)

basic

Thank you!!

I have a ratio of 5 in Blutopia. How to move up the chain to other trackers?

take the interview for ORPHEUS - the gateway to your desires

>take the interview for ORPHEUS - the gateway to your desires
He meant if you don't want to go further than being dead with orpheus.
There is nothing on orpheus.
>orpheus is way to uhdbits and your way to the world.

ahhhh, ok. Any suggestions?

I need the japanese BD release of the second patlabor movie, or more specifically I need the original theatrical audio track the BD's come with, so just the ripped audio track would be fine.

>orpheus is way to uhdbits and your way to the world

And you can get into uhdbits from every where lol.
Another option is to join redacted (not the better red)

ORPHEUS is the only site with ULTIMATE TORRENT MASTER innovations...

another kind of poor PR.
>but it's dead

k

Attached: Capture.png (1109x29, 3K)

oops! it would not have been a joke if it were competent, it screamed too much. full of lies.
>it tried to sing loudly before it died.

>oops is a joke.

you coldn't handle up if you tried

I'm not that crazy.

t. failed the ORPHEUS interview 3 times

did you fail 3 times? lmfao.
don't forget that orpheus has been feeding bad guys.
>look at redtopia example. it's also a joke.
oops has too many bad guys while it has a smnall number of users. Those guys are thinking they are building the site but they are destroying it. They built bad PR for oops!.
>oh my oops!

Apparently English isn't your first language; this entire post is nonsense.

because you are trying to ignore the facts.

Stop replying to me, mate, I don't care.

based user
not him but I really wasn't expecting that.

Thanks!

based

Do you need this thing lossless or can I encode it for you?

what are the gold stars on BTN used for? iv never gotten one before

some really rare things you can trade in for more bp or something iirc, at least, that's what i've been told

You don't need to encode it.

having 2 gold stars means you can get promoted to next rank (except master -> overlord)

testan

Six gold stars == a blowjob from sysop.

>the only one that requires effort is ineligible

Attached: 1453301419244.png (396x385, 108K)

Yes but I want to encode it since I'm not going to seed FLAC if I don't have to.

so theyre worthless if you are already a master?

Overlord requires no effort if you have a seedbox, and you won't reach OD without a seedbox.

No, they aren't. But they are for fun. Don't put much effort in getting them.

How about a server?

Ohhh, I see. thanks user!

I'd prefer if it was lossless...

BTN isn't competitive, any 500mbps remote server/seedbox will reach all OD requirements but BP+time in under a year.

time is the easiest one to get though

Thank user
Looks like I need another seedbox.

Which reminds me I've been doing cd-r rips for ridf for 2 years straight, and none of them had been busted yet, cause they're too busy approving lossy web master reports.
So enjoy your 1000% log, buttwipe.

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=80391944742773261956

Expect it to take a while. I'm active on 38 torrents and I just released.

Then download it yourself you ungrateful swine

/marking/ attempt in progress

a lot of reports going out to private tracker staff tonight boys!

No problem, I'm in no rush.

Again, thanks!

Come on boys, report us.
I'm afraid you aren't brave enough.

Kind of cool.what tracker is that? GGn?

>tfw it's RED

red's fucking gay

Private tracker for skid/hacking tools like RATs?

Why did you get banned on RED, user?

I didn't, Im just angry at RED because this is /ptg/

>RENT
>FREE

Have you guys spent your red tokens yet?

Attached: emilyfeld.jpg (1080x1079, 1.12M)

What's going on in this image

Athena and Spine discussing great future at ORPHEUS NETWORK

Is no one in this general capable of giving a sincere, unironic response. Fuck all of you tbqh

more this less anime bullshit

The young man is sorting his uncomfirmed releases, Emily is enjoying a latte.

The girl is Emily Feld, a young and upcoming model you can google but not fap to because that would be illegal.

you're literally on a website where everyone shitposts and occasionally one person talks normally, what do you expect?

another day another disgusting anime pedo scum necked himself out of eternal shame

Not that user, but, this general is especially trolly. What can you really expect though? There is nothing to really talk about with private trackers. You can't really help an user out except with the occasional technical question.

Yeah, and it gets worse with others asking for genuine help only get ignored or occasionally mentioned on the OP lol

Catch me at ORPHEUS.NETWORK

The fuck are you blogging about nigga

About 3-4 years ago there used to be a more helpful culture here. It was still full of trolls but there were some regulars that would answer questions.

A lot of /ptg/ is once people "make it" then there isn't much left to talk about so they just occasionally come back to shitpost. That's what I do anyways.

Yeah, true. I'm almost about to make it too, but I enjoy coming here and talking w/ others, honestly. No matter what the shitposts, it's always nice to see what's going on.

Just checked back here again after many months. Have climbed the cabal. All of it for the 3rd, due to various reasons. Used to be the "faq guy" months ago. Lost interest anymore.
In the very end, the basic trackers (PTP,BTN,RED) are more than enough for your needs. And any niche tracker you might need are already included in the RED invite forum. I would even call these trackers mentioned just a surplus.

In the end of the day, even if your only tracker is IPT, try to enjoy it in its fullest.

*3rd time

fifth here

I kinda agree. I use HDB, BTN and RED. PTP I use occasionally but generally I just grab it from HDB. I don't like PTPs staff. I still grab stuff from BigBois and AHD sometimes just for the fuck of it.

I'm /set4lyfe/ on RED now, should I keep seeding a ton of torrents or does it just hurt to economy to be adding buffer I don't need? On one hand it feels good to permaseed, on the other hand I'm taking buffer I don't need from newcomers seeding the same thing.

Attached: cara-and-our-kids.jpg (640x629, 54K)

Hey man, that's okay. You do you, we all eventually get bored with all that stuff, and yeah, any niche thing is already kinda on RED's PU forum lol

I appreiciate the work you've done, and I hope you spend the rest of the time relaxing and using those trackers, man.

>he doesn't hang out with based usb on emp
this nofap thing is out of control

you mean as in your ban evading? how did they catch you the other times?

Not that user, but, I don't think they are all that sophisticated in detecting ban evasion on trackers. If you keep your head down, only way to get caught really is showing up as two accounts with the same IP.

I got banned my senior year of college for "invite trading" (which, I honestly didn't do, but whatever) and when I moved I just started from scratch and there is no way to track me. Or at least four years later and no one has figured it out. But I keep to myself, that's really the key. Don't get into the forums and IRC networks and shit, that'll bite you for stuff you didn't even do potentially.

LOL.

I don't even know how well that works. I share an IP address with my room mate and we both have RED accounts. Why didn't they flag us?

sent this image to Dazzle :^)

What's the unix command for showing the size of a directory without listing what is inside?

If I do "du -lh /btn/" it shows me the size of everything inside before listing the final size...

I don't think they tell you, but it's just "invisibly" flagged on both of your accounts now, if it's true.

Well, its what the user above just answered. What will burn you worse than ratio cheating is literally invites. Because with invites, is like a bomb that can explode at any time.Wake up one day and see your account disabled. Either being it on your or some other person on the invite tree.

Best advice i ever got in here is stick to recruitment and never invite anyone. Helped a lot the knowledge freely circulating here for fast recruitment and leveling. For example, that BTN thread back then on teh. For the rest, sb-innovation tracker thread pretty much cover it on ban evasion, dupe accounts etc.
All this is pretty futile currently though and i just enjoy the stuff now, keeping my head down.

Ty dude

cant they see your pc mac address or at least your router mac address? one thing 312c said they do to find evaders is check for same passwords and similar browsing habits

considering i got banned for some bullshit i didnt do i would imagine they have banned a lot of people falsely for ban evasion

They actually can't. All you have to do is be an entirely different person. If for example you liked horror movies, download that elsewhere. If for example you checked obessively the invite forum, do it rarely, if at all on the new account. This is mere logic.