I JUST BUILT A NEW PC BUT IT KEEPS TRIPPING MY FUCKING BREAKER FUCKKKKKKKK

I JUST BUILT A NEW PC BUT IT KEEPS TRIPPING MY FUCKING BREAKER FUCKKKKKKKK

Attached: 8bf.jpg (600x600, 19K)

how many watts

i have 850w power supply

Attached: 1543032018489.jpg (550x474, 37K)

does the pc share a wall outlet with anything else?

i have a lamp
but it still crashes when lamp off

Attached: 43fedwd.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>850w PSU

Attached: Smile2.jpg (362x310, 48K)

whats wrong with that? pls explain

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

what model is your PSU?

nothing... wtf did he mean by this

>i have 850w power supply
Found your problem.

Attached: ioey94l5k6gx.png (940x1050, 333K)

That's less than half a room heater, you're fine. Try a different outlet, maybe the grounding pin is bent.

Unplug power cable from GPU and run.
If it still trips then definitely psu is at fault, beware you might kill your whole pc including mobo and GPU.

i don speak gibirish

>That's less than half a room heater
i live with a room mate and he has a room heater in his room, maybe thats why pc is fucking the breaker?

Attached: iono.png (560x407, 80K)

I meant your psu might kill everything if it is faulty and you don't replace it.

Nothing, unless you plan to not use 3 GPUs and an OC'd CPU

>beware you might kill your whole pc including mobo and GPU.
why

i use a mildly OC cpu and a 1080
i just got a real deal on the psu so

Do you have an electric heater or any other power-hungry appliance connected when it trips? BTW which breaker is it, the shortcircuit one or the watt limit one? If it is the short-circuit protection breaker, your sauce is bad or you fucked up wiring it. Otherwise if you are demanding moar watts than your power company supplies, the watt limit breaker will trip.

oh i see, well the psu is gold rated and i just got it but u might be right

idk what the breaker types are (my room mate does that shit) but he has a lot of shit plugged in all the time and our rooms our right near each other so its probably the 2nd one
ill tell him to fuck off with his heater and shit ty user

Attached: bferbwfbewfbe.jpg (604x516, 28K)

Did you forget your motherboard standoffs, brainlet?

nope, when i built pc i made sure that all standoffs were on

Speaking of PSUs, will a 750w be able to power both a 1080ti and a 980ti? I think both GPUs are 2x8 pin.

DId you test assemble it outside the case? It's an old trick which works very well. If it fails after install, thou art grounded.

I was trying to figure out why this fucker was using a homemade CPU until I remembered that gaymerz made acronyms popular

At the same time? That's going to be iffy. Both can peak over 300W, and it doesn't take much for the rest of the system to be over 150W.

Thats barely half a standard circuits load
OP your house is fucked