Answer me this Jow Forums. How can a handful of hobbyists from Germany...

Answer me this Jow Forums. How can a handful of hobbyists from Germany, France and Austria make a better distro than Canonical. Red Hat and SUSE combined? I always run into some stupid shit with Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Red Hat and openSUSE, but with Manjaro it's a fucking breeze. And even when it gives me trouble it's nothing that I can't fix within minutes thanks to Arch Wiki. I don't get it. Why are the most popular and commercially successful distros such fucking turds?

Attached: manjaro.png (576x512, 105K)

Because all they do is take a copy of a better distro that's already finished, change the repos to their own, and add their logo they stole from Nine Inch Nails.

well then, maybe arch should consider a graphical installer and a half a dozen scripts to run so that i can install and configure the system in 10 minutes and get productive fast

it wouldn't feel as satisfying to finish the installation if it was this easy

The arch wiki can help solve problems on pretty much every distro retard
t. Debian user whose primary resource is the arch wiki

>graphical installer
kys

Best part is, when those manjaro fucktards got called out on ripping off a NiN logo they've responded with "do you think were liars?huh?HUH?"

>Ripped off the NIN logo to save on logo design costs
>Stole the good shit from meme tier distros nobody likes
>Has a graphical installer that upsets all the arch babbies who wasted 2 hours reading a wiki article to prove how hardcore they are

Attached: 1506712110501.png (530x492, 12K)

>well then, maybe arch should consider a graphical installer and a half a dozen scripts to run so that i can install and configure the system in 10 minutes and get productive fast
>Has a graphical installer that upsets all the arch babbies who wasted 2 hours reading a wiki article to prove how hardcore they are
I'm not denying that Arch would benefit from an installer of some kind, graphical or otherwise. That's basically what Arch Anywhere does (now called Anarchy Linux). If I do want to install Arch, I just use the Anarchy Linux installer, and then rename it to Arch when it's done for maximum laziness.

>logo they stole from Nine Inch Nails.
i always wanted to point this out

>installs Kate on i3 build install
rofling release xDDDD
lol even openPEPE is better than this shit

You can just use Antergos. It's vanilla arch with nice default desktop configs. Even for stuff like i3 and deepin.

>babbies
babies

aw babbys first Jow Forums post

so you haven't tried other than ubuntu and manjaro

Answer me this Jow Forums. How can two dudes make a better distro than Canonical, Red Hat, and SUSE combined? I always run into some stupid shit with Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Red Hat, and openSUSE, but with Slackware it's a fucking breeze. And even when it gives me trouble it's nothing that I can't fix within minutes thanks to LinuxQuestions. I don't get it. Why are the most popular and successful distros such fucking turds?

Attached: slack.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

based and slackpilled

>hobbyists from Germany, France and Austria

>France
Nope.

>Germany
Ofc no!

>Austria
Yes!

I dont get the Manjaro hate here - I have been through a few distros and for sure I would rate Arch number one but it is labour intensive

It has some poorly written shitty scripts and the developers are tech illiterates.

Attached: qV7QrQB.png (1366x768, 97K)

you've been waiting since 2015 to post that? okee then

Answer me this Jow Forums. If Manjaro is best distro why don't install stats reflect that?

Manjaro is just really the installer and pre-made config files. Nothing crazy.

Manjaro is just a shitty version of Opensuse.
>I always run into some stupid shit with Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Red Hat and openSUSE, but with Manjaro it's a fucking breeze.
It sounds like you had trouble installing obscure software so you used the AUR. Enjoy your malware with your meme distro!