Anyone know of an inconspicuous 5.25 that is powered by HDD to open/close just to hide shit?

Anyone know of an inconspicuous 5.25 that is powered by HDD to open/close just to hide shit?

Attached: 31dAGOrzLYL[1].jpg (500x500, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/VENGEANCE®-C70-Mid-Tower-Gaming-Case-—-Military-Green/p/CC-9011018-WW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Powered by HDD" was my quick posting way of saying "Operated by sata"

Couldn't you just buy a safe box.

Like an actual safe? They're expensive as hell

You can buy a small one for 50€

I'd rather have something small and hidden like this for $20. Makes use of my 5.25 anyway

>he doesn't have a makarov hidden in a 5.25 expansion bay
Small safes are pointless unless you're trying to de jure fill some legal need like "keys to x premises must be locked". Small safes are just picked up and walked away and cracked open in the safety of the attacker's lair.

There are better places if you just need to hide stuff.

A possible attacker probably recognizes that a pc is worth several grams of different substances.

this sounds like a terrible idea unless you're hiding something from someone in the house

computers are among the first things to get taken

the door actuated by the hdd drive tray signal is pretty cool, but is going to cost you money and in my opinion isn't good enough for what its gonna cost to make

there are lots of hdd slot trays that just pull in and out with a knob. I personally have 3d printed many of these trays and it wouldn't be hard to make one without a handle, but instead a hidden magnet, or a full blown motor and and glide system like you're suggesting

I am

Significant others have tendency to target electronics during heated arguments. Just hide it in your car

Lol that's not it at all trust me this hiding spot is fine

this was my original prototype and was printed with doofy colors at slightly too small of scale, but it works so well and its on my personal rig so I haven't bothered to reprint a better one

Attached: printed tray.jpg (1770x1183, 418K)

just stash your weed somewhere else

Not weed bro

You should just come out of the closet loud and proud and display your dragon dildoes for all to see.
They don't even fit in a 5.25" HDD bay

honestly that is a pretty good place to hide shit.

Jow Forums wont buy anything unless its a computer component or junk food

Or a piece of plastic junk with a picture of a shark on it.

whats that case?

corsair vengeance

corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/VENGEANCE®-C70-Mid-Tower-Gaming-Case-—-Military-Green/p/CC-9011018-WW

It cost me a lot but this case is dope as frig. the emergency reset button is badass and the handles are great. I've made a lot of unnecessary mods

Police are trained to look for these, just letting you know.

Is police also trained to search insides of the armchair? Asking for a friend haha

thx. Its pretty cool

Look into wall-socket safes user