NoSQL Sucks

Using nosql doesn't make you trendy or cool Pajeet. Stop putting relational data in MongoDB or whatever ShitDB came out last week. Every time I hear some job say they use this shit I know for a fact their codebase will re-invent joins at least twice.

Attached: leaf.jpg (300x300, 7K)

>I know for a fact their codebase will re-invent joins
b-but muh lookup operator!

Attached: 1518660771542.jpg (720x960, 64K)

I thought sql was easy, user?

MongoDB is okay, even great i'd say, its the rest that sucks dick, every SQL except for Postgre and maybe Microsoft Server is shit anyway

MongoDB atleast allows you to have free cloud based databases while fucking shitty SQL doesn't.

Attached: 53985327523253.jpg (543x589, 54K)

NoSQL is by definition not relational. Also, it has its use case.

Hey dipshit, how about you go fuck yourself. I bet you didn't even know that your gay 1 million line ORM most likely does joins IN CODE. Yeah, you stupid fuck.

Oh did you know that "relational data" is a word made up by relational database salesmen. You dumb fucking nigger. All data has some relation to other data. That doesn't mean a database called "relational" has a monopoly on all data you dumb fell for the scam wanker kid.

All you and your dumb SQL are trying to do is emulate Mongo but with a million lines of shit translation code.

>It's Webscale

Yeah no shit. People abuse it because it's the trendy thing to use, that's the issue

Yeah, shit on the DB software that's been used over 30 years.

SQL is here to stay. NoSQL will be out of vogue in a couple of years

You need to go back to where you belong - 30 years ago. SQL databases were designed in a time when non-programmers needed to store and query data from a standalone database that had nothing to do with an application front-end.

Us programmers adopted it because it was stable, but now time has moved on motherfucker. Your SQL is ancient history garbage.

t. webdevs

player.kill(otherplayer);
player.eat(mouse);

Sorry gamedev faggots, you don't even need a database so shut the fuck up.

>NoSQL Sucks
not

Attached: CPM_CLUB6.png (1066x554, 43K)

>Microshit Server
Lol

I work in meme data science and I have the opposite experience.
I'm a little sick of boomer anti-hipster DB admins who think HDFS is black magic and everything should be in Postgres and the data science team should write pure SQL instead of Spark.

xBASE WAS NOSQL BEFORE IT BECOME IN FASHION
AND 286CPU CAN SERVE HUGE CORPORATION EASY WITH IT

Attached: CPM_CLUB2.png (1066x554, 31K)

Databases were a mistake.

Cringe and jspilled
Based and sqlpilled

Use Hive, Impala, or Drill. All there are just like SQL 92 on the surface.
NoSQL has use cases.
t.anything over a few billion rows.

Attached: fb_computer_science.jpg (2592x1936, 610K)

Wew

I guess NoSQL is useful when your data has no relation to eachother and you aren't interested in fancy join queries and so on, but how often is that?

Big data

Attached: VAPOR-1.jpg (600x281, 48K)

>jstards in this thread unironically use dynamically typed schemaless databases

just use FTP bro