Are there any "free" ways to have a database for MSSQL online...

Are there any "free" ways to have a database for MSSQL online? I have to learn it and do some stuff in it to practice but i really, REALLY, don't want to download all the bloat that comes with that shit or create a virtual machine on my hard drive for it. something like Mlab for MongoDB would be great, i don't a big databse, only a couple of MB will be enough

Attached: 23523525323532.jpg (768x768, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aws.amazon.com/free/database/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

docker
theres a sql server for linux image there thats around 400mb i guess

bbbbbBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Problem is that still requires me to install and setup Docker

Attached: 1518283929056.jpg (645x773, 94K)

No

AWS free year or whatever, I guess. Just fucking use docker or run one locally, stop being a baby.

imagine how soft her bottoms are
haha, that would be weird if she sat on my hand
like, she's next to me, wants to sit and I intentionally place my hand on the seat
and she squishes my hand with her soft bottom
that would be something, haha

can you install docker not on your main hard-drive?

Or do i have to use Docker Toolkit for that? I remember installing Docker for Windows and that shit didnt have any folder location configuration on its setup

are you fucking retarded? there is absolutely no reason for him to use docker.

Then what should he use faggot.

Attached: 1542009778149.webm (1206x500, 1.55M)

Download MariaDB an be done with it

I NEED mssql tho, its not my choice.

aws.amazon.com/free/database/

Easier to use a VM with msdn images as they should have them keys preinstalled.

Attached: 1524233182751.jpg (640x360, 29K)

Having a bloat shit taking 100gb of your space and permanently like 4gb in the background doesn't sound fun

>her
user...

are yout too stupid to press uninstall or disabling services?

You fucking retard, they are both essentially the same.

Is the syntax the same? Have to use mssql for a school project

Attached: 1491923364044.png (382x491, 124K)

>Is the syntax the same?
Yes.
>Have to use mssql for a school project
If it's for a school project you will never ever notice a difference between Mysql and MariaDB

Windows itself without any services takes this much. A fresh and clean VM of Windows is already a pain to run in the background

>Is the syntax the same?
>Yes.

Attached: 142214124.jpg (1007x809, 85K)

You fucking retard, you can still use the left commands.

How the fuck am i supposed to know that, but thanks, maybe i will use it instead

What about PostegreSQL? I also have to use MSSQL and i fucking hate how bloated it is, could i cheat my profs somehow that i am using Mssql when actually using postgre?

Attached: 2523523523.jpg (494x613, 23K)

You can use PostgreSQL as well. They all use SQL which means "Structured Query Language" ... differences between Maria, Postgres and MySQL are very very minor in terms of syntax.