Jow Forums you have 10 seconds to explain why you don't own the best mouse ever made aka the FinalMouse

Jow Forums you have 10 seconds to explain why you don't own the best mouse ever made aka the FinalMouse.

Mice general but who cares about other mice since the best has been posted already.

Attached: ulpwhite5.png (620x620, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeWRU92qMUQ
youtu.be/ucbcr9iBqGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like shit

USB

Because my old IBM mouse still works

Attached: mouse.jpg (1840x1256, 181K)

Logitech G103. Price, size, no gimmicks, perfect

Attached: g102-g203.png (393x393, 22K)

Sorry, but are you retarded?

Attached: 41NNgzF V5L.jpg (500x417, 16K)

I agree. The MX Master 2s is the best mouse ever made.

>the best has been posted already
That's not A4TECH OP-620D.

Mouse is pretty good but my mx518 legendary is coming in soon.

your light up mouse looks retarded

Because no one makes an optical mouse that fits my 'weird' hand. I'm not out of the norm by any means but my palm is just too big for anything other than the chunkiest of mass-produced mice. i have to buy 2XL gloves for the winter to give you an idea. Again, I'm not Andre the Giant, just a little bit odd when it comes to hand shape/size. I also have wrist cramps after using nearly all optical mouse and switched to a trackball long ago to alleviate the discomfort.

Pic related. What I use at home. Have a wired Trackman at work that's probably older than some of the posters in this website.

Attached: mx-ergo-wireless-trackball.png (800x687, 335K)

>89 euros
what in the everloving fuck do you need a mouse that costs that much for

I buy a new 20 dollar wireless usb mouse every 6 months-1 year

When the scroll wheel clicker wears out and doesn't work, or the left click starts double clicking. Plastic mashed into plastic until its too flat to work. Do they make any metal on metal mice?

Are you that guy with only three digits?

i paid £20 for a logitech g302 and i've been using it for like 3 years and it's still fine. what the fuck are you doing

This but G Pro, got recently got the same price and it's really great

Because I'm already have the better mouse here.

Attached: G403.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

>FinalMouse

i guess its a bitch to clean

*3 years later honey combs are filled with dead skin and dried sweat*

Sure it is!

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>paying that much money for plastic

lol k

103 cuz no retarded cable at smaller price

Not a fag.

That's fucking foul.

Wouldn't your thumb hurt more from using an trackball?

RJN says the G.Pro Wireless is the best, so it's the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeWRU92qMUQ

youtu.be/ucbcr9iBqGY

Nah, got all my digits, just have sausage fingers and a very broad palm for someone under 6'4". Pic related, I picked up a random disc from the tech pile.

If you keep the trackball contact points clean, it's no effort at all. I try to clean mine once a week whether they need it or not. We're pretty loose at work, so I'm allowed to bring in whatever I feel like I need in terms of peripherals

Attached: IMG_20181204_063748.jpg (3024x4032, 2.9M)

he must be that one faggot who talks shit about small phones in the /spg/

Shrek? Is that you?

Not sure about your exact measurement but I'm very comfy with G403 .

Attached: depending on your hand size.jpg (1920x1998, 358K)

He hasn't taken the ballpill

I was looking at the G Pro, but it's a tad small for my hands. Ended up with a G403 Wireless on 50% off. It's amazing so far.

>ricing your shit
I've been using computers excessively for about 20 years now, and
>muh expensive input devices
are and have always been the ultimate snake oil. I've had the $200 keyboards and $150 mice, and I've had the $15 keyboards and mice. And you know what? The only real difference is price.

Also as I grew up and stopped ricing my electronics, I noticed that ricing has a strong negative correlation with one's technical ability. Look at actual professionals (you can see them on youtube giving presentations) and hackers, none of their shit is riced. Do you know why? Because at some point you'll realize none of it matters. They're tools, not fashion statements.

I can't use a mouse anymore. Not without spending the whole next night awake in pain.
Maybe I will try something like a trackball.

fpbp

Aren't the G103 and G-Pro basically the same, bar a braided cable and different sensor? If the G-Pro was available at the same price though it'd be a great deal

Attached: FriedrichCD_StagesOfLife.jpg (2362x1828, 2.34M)

G103 came with non-braided cable though.

Shills out.
Sage.

The cable is great, I don't know what are you talking about.

>are they the same but different
The G Pro sensor is better, the only thing in common they have is the outside actually.

smashing dat mf like button too hard

Its out of stock everywhere. I just broke my scream one edition and I have to wait until the 12th to get one.

Ah fair, I just remember the Pro costing about twice the 103, didn't seem worth the premium

Attached: WaterhouseJW_GatherYeRosebudsWhileYeMay.jpg (2216x3000, 2.5M)

Way too light.
Also:
>That chinky plastic with that dust-collecting honeycomb pattern.

how is putting your hand over a bunch of holes comfortable?

What kind of pussy needs that light of a mouse anyway? Move your fucking arm.

Because I'm on a Logitech G Pro Wireless.

coz i has this

Attached: m618.jpg (600x600, 23K)

>how is putting your hand over a bunch of holes comfortable?
virgin

It's a pretty wide mouse, also It's been in stock for a whole 2 hours this year.

Like with most things it depends on what you do with it. Can a gamer use a $10 mouse? Sure. Can a runner use work boots? Absolutely.
But if you're going to be running all day, or gaming all day then it's nice to better gear

It's not a trackball

Attached: Kensington Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball 4.jpg (1000x1000, 261K)

Logitech M500 is the goat mouse and you cannot convince me otherwise.

I have a mild case of trypophobia and this annoys the hell out of me

im buying it when my deathadder elite malfunctions

this is concrete proof that paid shills post on Jow Forums

how did you buy the mx518 legendary? jd.com requires registration which apparently requires a chinese phone number.

My MX ergo is in the mail.

CHECKMATE MOUSEFAGS

nice mice, I had 2 of them in the past, but they died the same ways (after 2 years of use).
they started to disconnect and reconnect after 15/20 minutes and it wasn't the cable ..