As a twenty year old single male I think it's very hard to find a girl who's actually interested in free software...

As a twenty year old single male I think it's very hard to find a girl who's actually interested in free software. I've had girls jokingly ask to "Netflix and chill" but when I tell her that I don't use Netflix since Netflix requires proprietary software to stream content, they stop talking to me. And worse if they do stay they think I'm weird since I blocked google IP's in my host file and we can't even watch youtube. I can't ever seem to get girls to come over to my place and I can't text them either. Once I get their numbers since I've added customs roms to my phone and refuse to use sms since it's a security concern I require all of my friends to download a free and open source messaging app and I share with them my public gpg key so that we can verify that our conversations are secure. None of my friends are willing to do this. And I can't use sites like tinder since it's not only proprietary software but a major privacy vulnerability. How come it is so hard to find a girl concerned about software freedom. I feel like I'm going to be a virgin forever.

Attached: fa.jpg (2000x1000, 276K)

Install gentoo

You have to be like Morpheus, user. Connect to tinder and facebook using aliases and proxies with your own disposable emails from your bitcoin hosted VPS. Connect to those portals through command line clients, not through bloat. You can even do this for sms. Then, you can pull them into your own messenger service and let the fun really begin...

Attached: 1543890335972.jpg (498x800, 59K)

Install Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 (x86)

I dislike people in general so it's not a problem for me.

This. I don't get why people take stuff like sex so seriously to the point it's the main focus on their lives and so on. "B-But you're literally a gene machine!" - Even then it doesn't mean I need to crave or dedicate my life to that end.
I barely care and am happier this way.

Get a waifu and an onahole.

Just bee yourself

Attached: 74846985.jpg (914x1091, 80K)

Stallman, you're not 20. Go home. Make an FSFchan.

>stacy didn't verify my pgp key

This may be a pasta, but I unironically fit your description and I'm 22. feelsbadman.jpg

>I feel like I'm going to be a virgin forever.
and? Who fucking cares, as long as you're enjoying other things in life.
It's like saying:
>I feel like I'm never going to be a billionare
and?

Have a VM with proprietary software for when a girl comes over

Saving this it's pretty good. Gonna spam global chat on Betrayal launch with it

Just did an hour ago. Debloated and pretty straightforward, but still makes me want to smash my keyboard with its retarded defaults

i wonder who is behind this post...

Attached: 1522284532268.jpg (408x632, 32K)

where do i download it from?

nigger what
it has no defaults because it has no "appz"

internet

I missed this pasta

the only "girls" that care about free software are actually men unfortunately .

just get a 2d waifu

absolutely 2dpilled

Attached: 1542948302333.jpg (474x295, 25K)

Fuck, at the age of 22, i already had fucked a shit ton of girls and my daughter was already 5 years old.
You linux LGBT retards are doing something wrong.

not being chad

You don't need to be chad in order to get pussy.
Just be polite and have a good humor.
Girls want to be entertained and listened to.
Many people tend to forget which buttons to push.

Take the 1d pill

Attached: images.jpg (491x625, 47K)

>You don't need to be chad in order to get pussy.
I don't want to be a cuck.

ancient copypasta

Nice LARP famalam