/Beyerdynamichpg/ - Headphone General

How to request purchase advice:pastebin.com/fYZLW7Ub

For sub-$50 headphones and IEMs, check out the infographic in/g/ wiki headphone FAQ:wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Headphones

Previous thread:

Attached: 20181107_114610.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aes.org/e-lib/browse.cfm?elib=17441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

Humans can't hear over 20 kHz.

What it feels like to listen to beyer headphones.

Attached: images-15.jpg (783x391, 25K)

$4000 SR-009 was rated lower in blind tests than a $200 K701
aes.org/e-lib/browse.cfm?elib=17441

LOL, Stax being audiophool meme confirmed

Idol trash here. What's your setup like, user?

Attached: 1535670022987.png (1280x720, 159K)

Don't forget dust litrelly kills stax headphones

Daily reminder that if your dac doesnt click and your headphones dont snap, you are using subpar low fidelity shit

based and redpilled

Must suck listening to AMIR and buying a crackling, popping amp which sounds shit (dx3).

Litrelly not a single problem here with my NFB 11.28

Attached: 1537426960047.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>NFB
>no feedback
Spotted the moron.

My no feedback amp litrelly has zero problems and sounds amazing. Enjoy your piece of shit topping after getting shilled by amir the fag.

> Litrelly not a single problem here with my NFB 11.28
other than the fact that you bought audio-gd snake oil with a garbage ESS dac, yeah

>it's garbage cos i said so!

Sorry, that's not how it works. I'll enjoy my top of the line desktop ES9028 chip, over your flimsy mobile chip in your garbage popping DX.

Attached: 1536040021180.png (300x250, 30K)

Are momoprice headphones any good? Specifically the 565c. I want to get a pair that I can use on the go as well as my desk.

Measurements disagree, and you're deaf.

>le graph man

Sorry, not how it works. NFB is a non feedback and thus will always do bad in measurements, regardless of how amazing it sounds. Anyway just look at where being a graph moron got you... it got you shilled by amir and you got sold a garbage popping / crackling amp.

Attached: 1530108236673.jpg (425x425, 23K)

>amazing
Subjective garbage.

Shitty OP
Next OP needs to have a quality headphone brand
Like SENNHEISER

*click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

>NFB
>shite
the absolute state

Never tried them

Do you like your HD600 Idol-chan?

Attached: 1516278000076.png (532x800, 371K)

The other thread did not reach bump limit you retard

>that ear-piercing, treble
>mediocre can unless EQ
Literally worse than STAX.

Nothing is worse than stax

I'm curious, are you faggots genuinely hate STAX because you've actually listened with it and disliked it personally?
Or are you just jealous because you're too damn poor to afford one?

wow thanks for letting me know to never get this incel headphone

Have you tried any other planar magnetics? If I do get these they would pop my Planar cherry.

my HD580s have no bass at all. completely flat shit. Gave it to my 10yr old, she likes them because they're "soft".

LCD2C-closed master race checking in.

Attached: lcd2-closed.jpg (800x600, 264K)

what's the issue with the NFB 11.28?
Mine runs great over optical.

Sure, I do like my HD600.

Attached: 1538940502062.jpg (1920x1440, 1.66M)

B&H Photo Video has AKG K702 Open-Back Headphones on sale for $149.99 with promo code VELVET.

>brown switches
>shiny thin abs keycaps
>in a mainstream shitboard
you need a better keyboard for your feminine hands idol trap

>mx brown
I love mx brown. I don't like red or blue.
>keycaps
Are alright, it's not like I look at the keyboard.
>mainstream shitboard
The das keyb 4 ultimate is pretty nice, feels real cold and pleasant at touch.
>feminine hands
I have nice, thin, long fingers, but they're still male fingers.

Attached: 1522682751280.jpg (1600x1158, 139K)

Only 400is and I liked them. If you are American they are probably the best you can buy for 200$ on Amazon.

Well that is what you get when you buy Chink products

It is fantastic user
There are just some people that hate things just because they are majorly well regarded

I'm not him, but what switches are good?

stax status as meme is the cause.

buy a realforce 55g, thanks me later.
also buy tube for your hd600.

missclick bois

>browns
based also those keycaps are sexy

Attached: 1525621728529.jpg (1018x1367, 916K)

>There are just some people that hate things just because they are majorly well regarded
Well regarded by chink snakes oil believers crowd. Audio-gd intentionally makes their products bad and somehow manages to convince people that what they do is better and worth money. The entire idea of nfb is fucking stupid.

topre is best, if you want mx design, i like holy panda but they are a diy mix of rare expensive switches. kailh box desing is good for clicky tho. since i got my topre and modded niz the only mx design i use are cherry silent black stem lubed in a zeal clear housing with 65g spring

>3.38 MB

Even though I hatechinks as much as any other person with common sense, I just cannot hate Audio-gd products. The quality of their products is just insane even for western standards and they sound clean as hell.

Finger reveal when???

Attached: 1512759690112.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Yukinoshita yukino a best.
>Finger reveal when???
Never. People get identified and put in prison these days based on pics of fingers.

Attached: 1526177911554.jpg (640x711, 63K)

HD800 + fenestrated sheep skin pads + oratory1990 eq > any l300

>fenestrated sheep skin pads
Ah yes, lets just conpletely destroy sound signature that sound engineers spent years making, all the while giving your money to some hipster massdrop shilled company.

This sounds more complicated than I previously thought

Is sony mdr1am2 any good for £130($165)?

Pic + time stamp of Beyerdynamic headphones to prove you actually have them.

its a nice rabbit hole.
>changing pad on a sennheiser
>using EQ
disgusting.

>tfw memed into both snapheiser hd600 and dx3click

Why must I be so gullible

Attached: your-decisions.gif (600x445, 11K)

oratory1990 eq sounds like shit

Last question.
I may sound actually retarded but I've been thinking about getting the Audeze Mobius. Because it's a wireless headphone that has really good sound quality (what I've heard from reviews) and I can use it on my phone/laptop/desktop. There's also the fact that it has a detachable microphone, although if I do get the 565c I can use it with a massdrop minimic. The two big reasons I would get the Mobius over the 565c is because 1: It's wireless and 2: it has the head tracking technology that Zeos came all over on his review on them.

Based pic also yukino poster only one person
And that would be me
Will you act degenerately with me user?

How to deal with rattling on low freq content in 250ohm 770s? It's not hair as far as I can see. I'll try blasting 150hz and punching them.

Do you game and how much? Cause if not all those things are unnecessary for you and for the same price you can get much better sound. If you game a lot I would advise you to buy them then. Yukinoposter out going to a bar with the lads

*click*

I have 70€ Beyerdynamic Byron BT headphones and its wired version (40€). They both sound worse than 15€ DZAT DF-10s.

I do game quite a lot. Thanks for the advice user. I remember why I come to these threads now.

Why don't you own one yet? You know no mid-fi headphone can compete.

Attached: STAX_SR-L300_grande.jpg (600x600, 30K)

FUCKING CHINKS I SWEAR TO GOD

Attached: 1532796379003.jpg (720x833, 33K)

Oh that happens all the time, no big deal. Its just your ears that are shit.

not good thread.

Every single headphone can benefit from EQ. If you're not using EQ you simply don't care about how good your music sounds.

My stax srs3100 arrived yesterday. Can't give much impressions in terms of sound yet since I only just set them up, but people are right when they say stock l300 pads are bad, it feels very weird when my ears are up against the mesh coming from deeper pleather/velour pads from aeon flow closed/hd600. Should be fixed soon however as l700 pads are coming around this friday, going to test the seal mod when those come in as well. See you then /hpg/.

post your daughter's feet pls

Made it home, and I'll go straight to bed. Gotta adapt to Japan timezone.
Maybe I'll be able to try STAX there...

Attached: 1517553078430.png (720x1280, 1.27M)

No.

Attached: IMG_3800.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

sounds like the drivers are dammaged

thank goodness. anything about 10k is a whiny screech anyways.

DT 1990 and atom both shipped yesterday, hyped. DT 1990 we're scheduled to come next Wednesday and the atom this Friday. Look at my email today and the fucking DT 1990 came today magically. M A X HYPED. Fucking end work already this week and weekend just going to be fantastic now.

Thin pads ensure a small cavity volume, which is optimal for the lambda.

Enjoy the combo senpai

What evidence is there that the 1990 is not a ginned up 880?

L700 pads sound better though.

what other headphones have you owned? i want some dt1990s

>want some dt1990s
Why? do you not see that treble spike? does that not rule out enjoyment of most music?

fuck off

This lambda of mine could not stand any additional treble and it's not even elevated compared to the main frequency band. That beyer additional +5 or more dB of treble must make it unlistenable.

based beyersoldatten absolutely destroying snapheiser idoltrash and alcoholic staxers

then hifiman come and shit over the competition with its awesome price and performance

but only for one month, then it breaks apart

one year, he4xx still perfect, stop spreading fud

You get used to it if they're your only headphones.
Also you can EQ which is worth it because everything else about the headphone is amazing. Especially the bass(for a open back dynamic).

Bloody low standards for $600.

Sundara/HE-400i are more expensive than DT 1990 in yurop, sound worse, have mediocre build quality and getting parts or sending them for a repair/replacement is high impossible.

they're good but they're simply inferior to stax

if you already have stax it can be a fun alternative that you can use in bed and other places you wouldn't want to use stax

>in bed and other places you wouldn't want to use stax
I wouldn't want to use stax anywhere

>looking for
$100-$200 IEMs
>currently have
MEe Audio M6 Pro Gen 2
>location
America
>preferences (preferred, not needed)
warm sound, comfy, and compatible with comply m200

this meme isn't funny, why do you guys still do it?

Stax

because you can't afford it, we already know this

now this meme here simply isn't funny

Anyone wanna enlighten me on custom iems? I like the idea of having iems made to perfectly fit my ears, it's getting annoying having to buy comply tips every couple months. They don't need to be perfectly balanced or look sexy or whatever, just sound comparable to $100+ iems and fit really damn well. What are the cheapest ones I can get? What are people's experiences with them?
i'm btw

they sound amazing though

bgvp dm6

It uses entirely different drivers you retard.

>Budget
>Source
USB
>Type of headphone
full-sized with mic
>Open or closed
closed
>Comfort level
as comfortable as possible
>Sound signature
-
>Past headphones