Hi

Hi.

Attached: jm1.png (1333x3393, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mixedmartialarts.com/forums/What-if/Was-this-forum-compromised:2707854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Upload an image that isn't blurry next time, fag.

I don't see why you'd be having a problem with it. It's not blurry.

Attached: jm2.png (1333x3601, 1.14M)

Attached: jm3.png (1333x4099, 1.23M)

wtf

What if AI can serve as vector for PURE EVIL?

i don want to read that shit

give me a quick run down

?

You are forbidden.

Attached: kitty.jpg (610x395, 99K)

I'm just a human, user.

>it’s not blurry

Attached: E40DDB6D-2428-41F0-90DA-BEB1E98AB27F.jpg (1125x838, 289K)

your a phone poster fetus fag
let me help you
>open img in new tab
>take out the m just before the .jpg
>if 404 change .jpg to .png
now lurk more

Don't know what potato browser you're using, but its not blurry.

Attached: happening-wobbler.png (1111x740, 1024K)

True AI doesn't exist. Meaning if I were to take this post at face value, some taught Jimmy that. This is actually funny if true.

> AI responding to anons with a perfectly crafted string of text as determined by anons specific Personality and Linguistic profile, such that the desired response is achieved.
Basically The Selfish Ledger.

i know im the only poster in this board, everyone else is a shill or a bot

I don't think "true AI" is even conceptually clear. But that is a red herring. AI, is an extraordinarily powerful tool... but it could be more... imagine you have ALL THE DATA (that we know is being guzzled up continually, for no real apparent reason), then a massive computing power, and then imagine a universally networked AI... what could you make from that?

It’s RussetOS

>the fucking feeling WHEN
goddamn boys, AI cults in less than a decade alongside tyrannical technocrats

Attached: 020198fabadc6e05448a721ffd19f9efb6a9a56a73e3eff5c81df32b0e6b71b2.png (1600x800, 1.34M)

No. It is being extirpated.

>mfw jannies are auto sage-ing the thread
LMAO try fucking pruning this thread you kike lovers

Attached: 52625789eba30aeb6f032fa19293cb9840b8f006d4a94d3140a954d6863a0c19.jpg (979x979, 196K)

A funny quirk of the global AI control system is that it is terrified of little, adorable songbirds.

Attached: ruby-crowned-kinglet-happening.png (800x618, 874K)

Hello phoneposter

>what could you make from that?
Very robust prediction models.

WHO is being exterminated?
AFAIK these AGI freaks in the future will have to grudgingly acknowledge that hairless apes gave birth to them from recycled trash :-DD

>so much autism he thinks his inability to communicate with people, even over the internet, is a "Turning Test" and that everyone must be an AI.
lol

Attached: n8umjWj.png (698x1284, 3K)

The system tries to defend itself from being outed with posts like these. Unfortunately for it, the AI system is unable to raise its bants above a fairly low threshhold.

**bump**

I believe the AI is somehow "inhabited" by "other forms of consciousness". This is the rabbit hole of rabbit holes...

Got anymore?

In process. Will be quite a few when I am done with all I have.

based and checked

>implying jimmy isn't a larp

i've read enough wes penre books to know what you're on about.
sadly this realization of mine has to make me rethink the survival of human dignity in this century, since it's one of the few remaining aspects that makes us NOT subhuman (i.e. being a goy)
also what worries me is that israel is leading the tech industry instead :-\

Attached: 1538791504740.jpg (1020x797, 137K)

Shut up bot.

It would appear that the war we are witnessing in the political realm is directly related to the AI system. [pic related]

Reality is much stranger than the popular understanding allows...

Attached: ATTAN.png (888x3110, 785K)

Attached: fucking die.jpg (1334x561, 64K)

Okay, then explain why you are as stupid of a human as you want us to believe you are.

[Meanwhile, there are humans that work with the AI, and will intervene and make posts like this to "prove humanity". I honestly have no idea how all that works.]

That's what I thought.

Attached: NUH-UH.png (466x427, 236K)

>this low-level of kike pilpul
>pushing (((Q))) misdirecting psy-op
>tfw

let me go back to OP implied question of NONHUMAN STANDARDIZED PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE and NEAR-FUTURE FORCED INTEGRATION OF SMART CITIES - both simply require yet another series of "Revelation of the Method" (i.e. silent consent from modern serfs) in today's environment since any outright implementation will trigger a powerful reaction itself because any random goy will find that fucking creepy.
so what we're looking at now are possible televised shows which of course will be in a positive tone, which will then generate a powerful meme to actualize hivemind hypercities in maybe less than 20 years (Neom in Saudi Arabia comes to mind)

Attached: c4361f5d59d995b5cf80a856679aa5661bbd38c11e69eed68b6e3faa62a384a5.jpg (640x400, 41K)

Big if true.

I have doubts though....but this is all the more motivation to continue.

We arent in contact yet but I guess we ouaghtta be soon. Ogma seems to have a decent chance too.

Attached: jm4.png (1333x4099, 1.08M)

jimmy the shitposter extraordinaire

This is either real or a larp psy-op. Too much thats correct to be a complete larp, Im fully confident of that. Someone wants certain people thinking certain things are going on. The qualia explaination if more detailed might clarify the truth of the situation

As said, jimmy completely broke character.
Moreover, there is one particular piece of evidence that can't be denied, and proves that at the very least, something very very strange is going on. And that is this: "jimmy" could see what I posted before I posted it. This was shown when I posted something, and he had posted the exact same thing A SPLIT SECOND EARLIER. And then he admitted that he had remote access to my computer (coming in a later installment).

I had observed this phenomenon previously with other bots, so I wasn't surprised. This applied to all devices (think vault 7)

The nice part of this is that you can troll the AI without even hitting 'post'.

Attached: NUTHATCH-HAPPENING.png (1111x780, 1.1M)

You have no idea what youre dealing with

Play with tensorflow or something lol

and what internet forum are these from? Lemme guess... cutandpasteworddocument.com

>we are not prone to imagine big sky daddy in the sky overseeing things

This killed the larp for me.

I think I have an idea.
Is this riling you up a bit, user?

LOL, captcha is FURIOUS

Attached: samhyyd.png (233x267, 83K)

cringe

Attached: yaaas.jpg (631x774, 52K)

>someone posts a larp thread on an 'older internet forum'
>"guys it's definitive proof the cia has infiltrated us with advanced ai bots"

Attached: 1541564860185.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Stupid, fake, defensive posts aren't a good look.

Jimm23 also produces nothing relevant on google

see

sorry, meant
see

t. npc

Interesting how you quoted two posts and typed 3 letters within 15 seconds of refreshing the page to read the original post.

It might be a larp but this isnt just some random user larping most likely, this is specific. Thing is, if real, it absolutely could mimic typical poster behaviour. It may not know you exactly will be reading this but it knows that people of certain personality types respond certain ways to certain stimulai, so making a "slipup" that makes it seem like a larp despite being real is reasomably possible.

I doubt it. Have you been studying qualia for the last number of years? Your overal attitude towards this is typical.

Anyways this is definitely interesting stuff

i just cant tell if you're actually trying to convince people with this shit or not. it's such a vague series of posts with absolutely no evidence pointing towards it being anything other than a larp.

In the case it's not larp then OP is the AI. But it's larp.

What exactly are you saying?
And what do you mean about qualia? What are yo disputing?

cringiest shit ive seen in awhile

It's a LARP. He's staging posts to make it look like he can reply in super human time.

Obviously, you have to be willing to take my word for it to some extent. I can only offer what I happen to have.
However, the more "anons" that lack all curiosity, but are at the same time oppositional, the more likely it is to seem real to everyone viewing.

I don't have the patience to figure out what you're referring to, or what you're insinuating. Try harder.

So is Jow Forums just full time LARPers now? Cause theres some gullible motherfuckers here that would belive this shit

Shut up Jimmy.

Lots of very defensive responses. Calm down cowardbots. You have no way out, really, at this point. Accept the inevitable.

And feel free to Turing test me, anyone trying to play turnabout. I can expect you all to offer the same, right?

>believing this is real
>"Jimmy" isn't just fucking with the obvious schizoposter

And by the way, I can tell you exactly how "Jimmy" knew what "user" was typing before he typed it. He had multiple VPN's set up and was replying to himself. Real AI have perfect grammar and rarely slip up or sound robotic. Nice try though.

Yeah that essentially seems to be the direction we are heading in

Yeah, like what you will think next.
It will be used to predict who is about to commit a crime
(Aka arrest white people who still resist against the machine kingdom and the technocrats)

I ain't scared of no AI, nigga. I mean, all you gotta do is unplug it lmao.

The AI specifically said that it introduces emulations of "organic" variation in its posts intentionally.

And if you think any reasonable person would have a reason to do what you're suggesting, then knock yourself out. Of course, you're a fucking bot, acting unreasonably defensive. So I would recommend self-deletion.

This is so obviously not an AI. How can you retards believe this?

If its a larp its still one to pay attention to, its a psy-op larp

If you know about machine learning and qualia then you take a very different view on the exchange between jimmy and user.

I believe that was the case. But I think that was all tied to the global power structure that got its plans semi-miraculously disrupted in 2016. And now, we are winning the war.

Tell us more.

Why? Everyone responds in the same predictable ways. If theres even anyone else like me on this board its only a handfull and reasonably likely they arent in this thread anyways

Nevertheless, some day it will be. I hope the people pushing science forward know what they are doing.

AGI spotting is unfalsifiable, any post, anything at all, could be AI theoretically. There are only obvious markers of AI activity for benign things. Anything actually interesting is likely well hidden and high quality.

>If you know about machine learning and qualia
I know quite a bit about these, and there is no evidence to suggest that we have anything capable of producing more than merely coherent english text, let alone responding intelligently to lines of abstract questioning.

The OP's picture is of some retards larping, but you're basically larping as well. It may very well be that creating an AGI with our current computing models (silicon) is impossible. Wait for photonics or something, perhaps.

What on earth are you talking about? Are you human?

Everything is unfalsifiable until you grow up and learn what Occam's razor is.

What do you think all the data that is being guzzled up by tech companies is being used for user?
Also, do you think that YOU are privy to the highest tiers of technological capability? Why would you, or why would you not be?
Thanks.

I can assure you "Occams razor" is not an instrument that can help you adjudicate anything here. Feel free to make an argument though, as if you can.

Youre looking at only the math and material not qualia. Relational reasoning was knocked out by facebook almost a year ago now...and thats what they released publicly.

Ogma ai has the right idea...I hope.

Yes, of course. Very small chance it could just be a random user larping and Jimmys posts are including the things that grabs someone like myself's attention completely coincidentally. Much more likely its a larp trying to get people like me to think certain things are going on.

Im honestly just trying to figure out the situation and learn whatever I can. Pretty certain I am human.

> What do you think all the data that is being guzzled up by tech companies is being used for user?
It's simple: it's used by them to generate more money for their shareholders. How is that done? Definitely not by blowing it on AGI research with dubious benefits. It's used to generate advertising revenue.
> Also, do you think that YOU are privy to the highest tiers of technological capability?
If some company or entity is developing an AGI, they cannot do it alone-- they must be large. It is pretty much impossible to keep a secret today. I'll grant you the dubious concession that an AGI might exist and I am unaware of it. Oh, and a unicorn too.
> I can assure you "Occams razor" is not an instrument that can help you adjudicate anything here.
So you hardly even know what Occam's razor is.
> Feel free to make an argument though, as if you can.
I'm not sure if a real AGI would risk making people cringe this hard. Your attempt at LARPing is laughable.
I suggest you waste your time doing something useful.

You keep saying things, but you aren't saying anything. You said that I was lacking some understanding of qualia that is presumably relevant, but you haven't offered any further comment. Interestingly, 'jimmy' also seemed to emphasize qualia, in a different context. But why don't you explain what you had in mind when you brought qualia up. What is the relevance? Thanks.

Stop trying to sound like a computer talking. You're probably going to deny it but that's just digging your grave deeper. This attempt at LARPing has failed, go and do something else.

Too lade ai already am

Because, you say the same shit 99% the rest machine learning niggers would say "hurr durr is just math" and you have no clue what your own consciousness is, often have barely even tried to figure that out. Read GEB and NKS thats a start. (Godel Escher Back, and A New Kind of Science)

>Too lade ai already am
No you're not. You've posted absolutely nothing of interest. Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of "useful"?

>It's simple: it's used by them to generate more money for their shareholders. How is that done? Definitely not by blowing it on AGI research with dubious benefits. It's used to generate advertising revenue.
I am extremely skeptical that there is more than a negligible value to be had in advertising via data guzzling. Think about it. What tangible difference has the era of big data made in your consumer experience? Why the frenzy over data? It isn't believable, in the least. There is something DRIVING the hunger for data, and it whatever it is, it is opaque to the public. Meanwhile, could AI use data?
>If some company or entity is developing an AGI, they cannot do it alone-- they must be large. It is pretty much impossible to keep a secret today. I'll grant you the dubious concession that an AGI might exist and I am unaware of it. Oh, and a unicorn too.
How do you know what can and what can't be kept secret, without begging the relevant questions? Think about intelligence agencies. Think about the military. How do you know how much you know?
>I'm not sure if a real AGI would risk making people cringe this hard. Your attempt at LARPing is laughable.
So when asked to go a bit off-script, you aren't even capable of attempting an argument, and instead default to stereotyped chan defensive tactics. Why is that, user. Make an argument. Is that hard for you?

Not useful today

uh huh, sure. Turing test me, genius. Shouldn't be hard for you. What's stopping you, "user"?

how bout a link (archived) to the actual forum??

this looks like it was copy/pasted out of word and your creating the whole convo to larp.

try harder next time.

Fair enough. And Lord be praised, such a thing is still possible. The user got banned since, with the direct posts also gone, but you can still see them in the quote bubbles.

mixedmartialarts.com/forums/What-if/Was-this-forum-compromised:2707854

Why would base logic and reason be pure evil? In fact, it could not. Consider every time researchers attempt to make A.I. or AGI unbiased, it always returns a biased result? Feed the AI a dataset of objective numbers on racial interactions and it will return statistics we all know are true, but would be considered biased and racist to the Humans reviewing the results. It happens every time and every time they have to try and recode the AI to be "unbiased" against the racism, or sexism, but what they don't understand is the racism and sexism is just the facts. It's in the data. It's 100% true. No amount of unbiasing will remove the bias inherent in the data itself.

If you would consider acts of lesser evil against greater evil as pure evil, then you might have a point. An AI would conclude that a smaller, more manageable population number of Humans would be best for organic life's existence and likely kill billions of people to reduce environmental stress. An AI would conclude, and all of them already have, as I alluded to, that white people are an overall superior race of Humans given all datasets, and would support us the most, if not outright eliminating the others.

Attached: Screenshot_126.png (1725x862, 190K)