Jow Forums utterly and eternaly BTFO

Jow Forums utterly and eternaly BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-101601_RedReader.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

Attached: child_labor.png (801x451, 373K)

>BTFO
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Cook as an enemy is an endorsement!

White nationalism isn't bigotry or racism, its discrimination, which isn't immoral.

What's racist is to take the views of a bigoted minority and stereotype all nationalists.

>Discrimination isn't immoral

aaaand filtered

If you only eat organic produce its discrimination.

>Company comes out and says an opinion every thinks
>Realize company just goes with the popular opinion
Wonder how they’ll react when Gen Z turns out to be conservative.

Discrimination is only immoral when its done out of misinformation or prejudices that are false.

>BTFO
*vindicated

So white nationalism?

The irony of him shitting on white supremacy while Apple owes its existence to mainly depending on and targeting the superior white market, self-admitted at that, is lost on him i guess.

Proprietary software controls what you can say or think. News report at 11.

Attached: 1519678039208.jpg (500x298, 29K)

>be tripfag
>spout retarded shit
checks out

Imagine having intelligence so low that this comparison makes sense.

Imagine having intelligence so low that you think this comparison makes sense.

lmao check out this edgy redditor.

辞めて

Imagine having intelligence so low that this comparison makes sense.

>White nationalism isn't bigotry or racism, its discrimination, which isn't immoral.
>Discrimination is only immoral when its done out of misinformation or prejudices that are false.
How to debunk your own argument.

Attached: 1519100121105.jpg (960x892, 234K)

>>Discrimination is only immoral when its done out of misinformation or prejudices that are false.
This is correct.
If white people weren't superior then why is it that it's other races which want into white nations en masse and not the other way around? If you are a shitskin trying to get into a white country then you are automatically followed by an admission that whites are superior therefore you are seeking their environment instead of building up your own.

>ADF

Best goy

PC fat spotted

>genz conservative
Doubt that

Attached: 1366832239072.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

Literally who?

I don't understand why Jews need something like the ADF to protect them. Jews are a privileged class. They get paid more on average than goys and control a disproportionate number of positions at high-power corporations. Let me repeat: Jews are not oppressed. Jews are some of the most privileged people alive.

If your discrimination isn't clouded by unconscious bias or incorrect beliefs, it isn't immoral.

what did reddit mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-04 19-11-39.png (1920x1080, 103K)

So cut to the chase tripfag, white supremacy isn't based on unconscious bias or incorrect beliefs?

I don't condone white supremacy, that's pure bigotry and racism.

Saying that white nationalists are white supremacists is racism. You are being racist.

>White nationalism and White supremacy aren't the same thing.
Tell me more about all those white nationalists who totally are just seeking to "preserve" the """"white race,"""" by the creation of a "peaceful" ethnostate.
Tripfags everywhere should be ashamed.

Attached: 1537348361593.png (1335x10000, 2.1M)