What makes you happy? For me it has to be good weed, an introvert who has lost the contact to friends

What makes you happy? For me it has to be good weed, an introvert who has lost the contact to friends

Attached: 2B7EB441-B1F6-4870-94B6-B7B167B08F0F.jpg (720x1280, 135K)

As sad it might sound, this board. Also doing some charity stuff too, I guess.

looking at girls in bikinis at the beach

When comes obligatory suicide? I hope never, what kind of charity?

But real talk this board is gay af

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pass it bro XD that’s some real snoop dogg weed lmao so high

Attached: 48D6B1A7-38E6-470C-AE0B-098E694F23AB.jpg (1000x728, 133K)

Keep slonking that gangweed

Attached: sketch-1541871088942.png (1080x1839, 509K)

Lame fucks wasting good wed talking. Watch a documentary fool

Attached: byggmax.png (745x813, 25K)

I guess like the giving blood thing, also been doing more and more stuff for the red cross.

Attached: red cross.png (250x167, 714)

which do you recommend fag
no nazi documentsries tho I‘ve seen all

Anything by David Attenborough or space/ physics documentaries. I go with whatever is on YouTube or unblockedpw for the premium stuffs

I smoked some pot yesterday with 3 guys I knew from secondary school quite long ago. They are all introverts or retards and it was a pretty fun night. The one guy couldn't even take one hit without instantly dying and I died of laughter right after him. Then I needed to tripsit 2 who took my LSD without asking. I was the whole night up with the fourth guy who got a little drunk and looked after the two tripping guys. That's why I pretty much coked a lot. For the last 48 hours or so I couldn't sleep and now I think I'm done. My bones hurt and I feel a weird "noise" in my ankles. Also paranoid hallucinations because of the lack of sleep.

Goodnight. Let's hope I'll survive the night.

Attached: 1539468880124.jpg (440x310, 30K)

Fuck you fag and fuck schwitzer dütsch

I used to work in the charity sector in London. Get out while you still can, it's full of virtue signaling s o I boys and women wasting charity money on nice hotels and cabs everywhere while telling you how they're doing important work. The pics of starving kids and women are used for a reason.

You might want to do a search for the shady things the red cross has done like fund an African warlord "by accident" this one time lol

Attached: polsisikalia.png (662x614, 156K)

It's schwiizerdütsch and why so angry?
It's 1:30 AM, you can calm down.
Be nice.

Attached: images(2).png (211x239, 6K)

Opioids

That sounds pretty bad, damn.
I'll keep doing more local stuff, like in my town though.

Gotta be in the train in 4 hours and drive 1 1/2 hours to university :( it’s fucking me up

I have 5 hours left before needing to leave the house and I've been up 2 days in a row. I'll drive 1 hour to my workplace.
And currently I'm still browsing Jow Forums. I should've stopped hours ago!
I'm going to be so dead at work.

Attached: gonedola.png (950x500, 211K)

Same bro and I started Uni last month and already behind ffs, engineering is like cancer but interesting atleast. I need self discipline and stop smoking weed so often

Your weed is an introvert? Man I wish I could get that high.

kys giovanni

bump

I dont know anymore

more money