Be me

>be me
>based qt
>write the Apollo source code in straight assembly on rope memory
>literally invent the term "software engineering"
>awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom for my contributions to the space program and computer science
>log into Jow Forums and its filled with bitter NEETs wondering if they should learn python or not

kill yourselves

Attached: based.jpg (2294x2853, 3.08M)

>be OP
>false flag about social issues on the technology board
>somehow haven't killed myself yet
top 10 questions science still can't answer

Attached: photo_2018-11-19_03-59-03.jpg (128x128, 4K)

>assembly

Attached: diamonds.jpg (630x328, 35K)

She is truly an Egyptian Queen

nothing to do with social issues. faggot men watching youtube tech videos all day can't compete with the based goddess. no need to lash out, just admit you don't have the skill to do what she did.

Looks like a tranny

whatever dude, imagine being one of the nerds working next to this qt day in and day out. jealous of her raw talent but still filled with admiration. trying to sniff her hair when she walks by. smelling the pages after she drops off her latest audit of your shitty code. it would have been torture as an incel in 1960 and working with her.

>exception proves the rule

She achieved what she did because she's white, not because she was a woman

>>awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom for my contributions to the space program and computer science
The USA and USSR weren't so different after all.

>haha I used faggot
I can't wait until people lose this "privilege"

>Americans
>White
>Ever

Attached: 14664534657.gif (295x221, 646K)

Back then programming was just a means to an end, a portion of an actual engineering problem.

Nowadays people think they're geniuses because they can output Hello World and build basic CRUD apps.

>faggot men
>proceeds to call a woman a "godess"

Yeah you might be a sperg lord OP.

Also known as a huge fag who worships women

The 60s were so much better. It is sad to think of how far humanity has fallen.

don't hold your breath, nigger

She looks familiar

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x513, 51K)

>if you think an exceptional human being is a goddess, you worship women
Wow that's retarded. I was hanging out with a friend a few weeks ago and she brought another friend that I'd never met before. This other girl was very good looking and while we were sitting talking, she was approached by some random guy none of us knew and he tried to chat her up. She wasn't into it and he left after a minute or so. We all thought it was hilarious. But then she said "I can't believe he tried to talk to me. I'm way out of his league." I busted a guy laughing at her and then left while she stared at me in disbelief that I wasn't just agreeing with her stupidity.

On the other hand, I'd jump at the chance to bang the woman in the OP. It's not about worshiping women. It's about recognizing superiority. It's no surprise a beta like you can't do that.

>software engineering
programming

AND THE WORLD'S FIRST PROGRAMMER WAS A WOMAN DID YOU KNOW ADA THE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE WAS NAMED AFTER HER AND ALSO MARIE CURIE INVENTED RADIOACTIVITY

people have been writing straight machine code until the 80s
the guys who did all that octal hated bloated slow assembly faggot

As a lifelong computer nerd I've never heard any of this! Wow!

It was dumb repetitive work for women. Nowadays programming requires a lot more than just being able to count numbers.

She's great and all, but she is also her own person.
Try as you might, OP, you aren't her and you can't be her. Stop deluding yourself, it's unhealthy.

Yeah, like reusing node functions

post her feet and bobs

>was a human computer

standing on the shoulders of giants

Attached: dasd2.png (804x169, 16K)

>man makes machine for scientific calculations and research
>woman comes along to use it for things like tumblr

why do people keep 'shoppin harry potters face onto some code-thot???

Attached: 1541677546395.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

It's a man though.

>she sucked somebody's cock

Attached: 1543030674664.png (917x871, 139K)

WOW she was so hot! And smarter than everyone here. We owe a lot to this boss ass woman.

Attached: Margaret_Hamilton_in_action.jpg (800x621, 178K)

A chad's cock. You and your kind will never get to experience this, incel.

>ywn suck her cock

What's wrong with not knowing which language to learn? It's only your entire future.

LOL shut up incel

back 2 r*ddit!

Now I know for sure that the landings were fake.

I still have more skill than someone like Klossy.

b&r

If only she was an actual giant

Attached: 1538318395391.jpg (720x820, 520K)

Has any one woman ever been relevant in programming since then?

Just like how Linux stands on the shoulders of Coraline Ada.

oh god we're fucked

Attached: Screenshot_20170210-234849_1.jpg (500x563, 21K)

Attached: forgivemeforihavesinned.png (491x624, 637K)

>one language will rule your future
CS is a joke

of course it's your entire future, it's not like you can learn any language you want and anytime you want as long as you know the basics of CS

>qt

Only to incels. Otherwise not hot.

Do you think she ever had a lesbian experience?

95% of Jow Forums don't even code, neither have they ever enrolled in CS college to see what the fuck it even means to learn everything about computers in and out, while getting raped by mathematics and programming.

Let alone do any of them even work in computer related company being an engineer or write code on daily basis, unless they are pajeet web dev that anyone can become in few months.

Don't even try to argue, they will never understand and if someone went to CS college and made fun of it, then they probably went to shit college that wasn't intense.

>CS
>Getting rapped by mathematics
CS is for brainlets.

heh, please tell me which college you went to and how your math course looked like, I can't wait.

>college
University of Edinburgh
>math
I read theoretical physics. I can be certain that the maths I had to do was far in excess of what your typical CS brainlet had to do.

> Harvard University of Oxbridge at Yale
> math course included quantum field theory (with a focus on theories of quantum gravity), complexity theory, prealgebra and atheist philosophy
> immediately offered a 300k job upon graduating, turned it down to become a NEET

your move, champ

am I fucking tripping? I go to the same university and do the exact same course. You still studying there?

>You still studying there?
Nah bro, graduated 3 years back. Are you enjoying it?

Yes, yes, Jow Forums and Jow Forums are suddenly full of top tier university people claiming how easy it is.

I'm going to leave this thread, I hope you sleep well at night knowing you have to lie on a weabo forum to cope with yourself lol.

>medal of freedom
lmao americans

based
>Now I know for sure that the landings were fake.
also based

loving it. in 4th year now and the content is starting to get crazy interesting. also getting drugs is easier than in london so i'm buzzing all every sense of the word

easy now, get any saltier and your body chemistry might be irreparably damaged.

she was black in the movie

They weren't incels in the 1960s dumbass. At least they weren't common at all. The majority of the population was married in the 60s. Boomers were total sluts and people had much lower standards. If you wanted to fuck some qt nerdy girls on campus literally nothing was stopping you.