I bought a domain but don't know what to do with it. Looking for ideas for one-shot websites. Let me know what you need

I bought a domain but don't know what to do with it. Looking for ideas for one-shot websites. Let me know what you need.

Attached: medium_moonbuggy.jpg (475x344, 47K)

0x0.st

must include anime girls

Reminder that the moonlanding was faked with the help of Walt Disney.

>post this thread there instead on Jow Forums
happy now?

isopafag.com

static index page that returns Yes.

I thought it was Stanley Kubrick. A Walt Disney moon landing would have looked like this.

Attached: disney-over-the-moon-limited-edition-print-9693310724_2048x[1].jpg (700x700, 47K)

See those crosses? They're consistent with those commonly used in a studio setup

Attached: 1543988106375.jpg (950x688, 167K)

Is this bait? There's a fucking mirror at which you can shoot a laser. How do you think the mirror went up there?

The mirror theory has been floated for so long but no one has actually done it. Have you ever wondered why the deep state government regulate laser along with explosives even when they're much safer to use? They don't want you to actually shoot a laser at the moon

Who gives a shit about the mirror, we have satellite pictures of the apollo 11 landing site. In 20 years Elon Musk will probably replace the flag with a picture of himself and will charge people money for a tour.

What do you mean no one has done it? There are observatories which can and have don't it. But it's not like they do it everyday, because they've already found the distance between us and moon with high precision and no point in doing it everyday

You know the "satellites" could easily be fake as well right? NASA is in the center of this whole conspiracy

how can we see the moon if our eyes aren't real?

"There's no point in doing it everyday" is not a good defense. The burden is on you to prove that people have done it. And I mean regular people, not "researchers" from government funded institutions (they're either all in on this or are being paid to shut up)

Easy. No.

>(they're either all in on this or are being paid to shut up)

People don't shut up whether they are paid to or not. Julian Assange and Edward Snowden can both attest to that. Besides, the moon landing was 50 years ago. If it was faked the US government would have admitted it by now because it wouldn't fucking matter anymore. They've admitted to worse things from that era.

Julian Assange and Edward Snowden are both breadcrumbs the deep state intentionally "leaked" to palacate the masses and to an extent the mainstream conspiracy theory movement. US gov similarly admitted to "worse" things to hide the ultimate flat earth truth

cool story J.R.R Cuckien, tell me another one

Keep drinking that jewish deep state koolaid, sheep.

won't make me rich
Definitely an option
Probably won't make me rich, even with ads

A site that teaches pro/g/ramming with ebin anime bitches

>Flat Earth
So was I talking with a flat earther? Fuck me, my standards went pretty low there. Now if you'll excuse me, I've a scientific conference to attend.

Real time imageboard