I bullshitted through my initial interview at an IT firm and now I'm suppose to have my real official interview by...

I bullshitted through my initial interview at an IT firm and now I'm suppose to have my real official interview by friday. What does a corporate Web Developer actually do? All I know is Jow Forums autism shit like making your own startpage and reviewing code on github.

Attached: 1456621427070.png (964x912, 551K)

...yeah, no. You are fucked.

Und das ist auch gut so.
>reviewing code on github
How do you do that if you don't even know to program.

You may salvage the situation by claiming you're genderfluid and that you start feeling more and more often like a woman

I have seen tons of nonsensical issues on github
that must be it

>making your own startpage
How do you configure this? Make a custom addon? Or... ?

Wait, hold on. How did you know that I'm german?

This is why companies require 5+ years experience for entry-level positions.
>Be tard that just finished the HTML/CSS section on codecademy
>Start applying to jobs
>Somehow get the interview
>Somehow get hired
>Fuck everything up, can't do absolute shit
>Gets fired
>Company posts new job offer requiring 5+ years experience

I have an interview on Monday for some sort of NLP position. I have no experience with AI or machine learning, I'm just really good with Python.

I dont lie and instead I dont get hired and proceed to live on neetbux because I am human trash, but at least I am honest human trash.

>live on neetbux
how do you get neetbux, user?

Me again. I'm hoping it's just a library I need to learn, and not calculus or something.

looks like he is 31337 after all, herr kollege.

go to the government and sit on a bench for a few weeks while telling them you are human trash.

>and not calculus or something.
Why are you such a lazy fuck? Anyone can learn calculus if they're not going to be lazy shit heads like yourself. Why the fuck would you not want to learn calculus?

Ask for feedback when you get your rejection. If they're nice they'll give you some information about where you're weak.

Don't bullshit on tech interviews. This isn't something where you can learn on the job when it's your primary job. If you're working as helpdesk and are moving into a junior webdev role, yes, you can learn a lot on the job, but that only works when you already work there and it's not the job you're supposed to be doing anyway.

If you're already a good at python, learning the libraries will be easy enough, but the problem will be understanding them. You don't want to be a code monkey, grinding out code you don't understand. Go through some Coursera ai course.

What kind of problems does calculus solve? How often are you solving these problems?

>You may salvage the situation by claiming you're genderfluid and that you start feeling more and more often like a woman
This, OP. Only way to save yourself is to be a diversity hire. Though after a year or so, to show commitment to your lie, you'll have to lop your dick off.

Attached: WinkMurder460.jpg (300x180, 6K)

Are you Indian?

For god's sake calculus teaches you to solve problems in general and is a great downselect.

Simple, timed problems are great for interviews. Weeds 'em out in a hurry, Pajeet.

>isn't something you can learn on the job when it's your primary job

Nigga this was how every single tech job I've ever had went. 20 years later I became a consultant and now call others on their bullshit, but then I had no clue, but was obviously willing to learn which was a lot more than you could say for the rest of the candidates.

Also I'm white which really helped.

Sooo... you don't solve problems with calculus. You use calculus to weed out candidates who don't know calculus. But why?

Attached: 1538024375211.jpg (1200x1098, 316K)

Telecom engineer here. I use vector calculus and trig on a daily basis.

Use them for what?

>reviewing code on github
hahaha

You type in a German accent

Pls respond

Attached: 1537150408162.jpg (760x572, 56K)

Learn some basic javascript + httml + css, like how to make an API call, get the data, loop through it and then display it on the screen in a prettier format.