Audiophile hate thread

Attached: 11324132321.jpg (540x719, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ
innerfidelity.com/content/ultrasone-edition-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At first glance I thought this was an RGB turntable, which instantly triggered me. Thankfully it is not.

what the fuck? I thought you were supposed to hide your power levels, not parade them around.

What the actual fuck

Knowing how damaged those vinyls are gonna get it making me angry

90% of the reason why Audiophiles waste so much money on their equipment IS to show off.

Everyone has at least a little bit of power. One of the biggest differences between autists and normals is that autists feel more comfortable with their power level and often don't feel the need to hide it.
What I'm getting at is: This guy is extremely autistic.

That girl
>I can't get drunk enough to tolerate this guy's faggotry

Attached: audiophile.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

Attached: 1492820760965.jpg (1007x1080, 500K)

What the hell is he listening to?

That's a hipster not an audiophile.

>implying that guy is an audiophile and not just a hipster
>implying the records won't sound like complete dog shit on that battery driven thrift store player and those 30 y/o thrift store headphones

youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ
innerfidelity.com/content/ultrasone-edition-10

can't get anything that remotely says audiophile in your pic OP.. sorry

Audiophiles don't need hate. They already make big enough jokes of themselves with their existence

It doesn't really matter what he is listening. The way they are designed, they tend to pierce the eardrums with the soundwaves, that is why he is hurt.

>childs turntable
>shitty headphones
this isnt audiophile, Im pretty sure that guy is shitposting

>30 y/o thrift store headphones
p sure they're $40 panasonics styled to look ""vintage""

used to have a pair, were pretty ok

I wish i could talk to a girl and wear turtle necks
Too bad i'm a social retard and have no neck

Even the pajeet girl seems to be indulging in beer to forget the cringe feels when she looks on the other side of the table. Dont worry user. Life isn't greener on the other side.

Attached: ps1.jpg (3064x1932, 1.17M)

Whats with all these reactions? Isn't this pic pretty old and obviously staged?

Does "the PS1 is the best music CD player" still hold up today?
t. listening to most CD's from a PS3, which is connected to some 5.1 audio system through TV

your pc with a really good sound card or dac+amp would outperform it

So the CD player and DAC in the PSX is really that good that it's better then let's say a PC with CDrom drive and some gaymen motherboard with integrated soundcard/dac?

Nobody ever said the ps1 is the best CD player. The very earliest units had a good implementation of the dac chip they used. Sony knew what they were doing back then.

when was the last time you went with a girl for beer Jow Forums?

No. The earlier ps1 units can beat out a lot of crappy cd players of the day. So could anything competently designed. See

I dont fucking know, all I know is that sony used their highest end dac they used in their top of the line cd player in it because they didnt have one ready for the ps1 when it entered production. you can probably look up measurements online of it, but im pretty sure a lot of good dacs today can outperform it

The most high end TOTL CD player Sony ever made also used $2 dac chips. It’s all about the implementation.

no they didnt, they didnt have a custom chip ready for the ps1 when it entered production, and at the time they REALLY needed to launch the ps1 in time so they just ate the bullet and wait until they had a chip ready for another revision

Thanks for the replies Jow Forumsents. I was always wondering about this...
Where do you think you are
>pic related

Attached: 1529595321290.jpg (619x453, 34K)

This give me no information about the headphones.

they rape your ears, even Tyll's geriatric no-treble ears

WTF !

Attached: 1480789068451.jpg (1100x825, 809K)

I LOVE AUDIOPHILES NOW

Attached: 1480804834763.jpg (825x1100, 809K)

Those PS1 should cost $5000 its crazy.

That wife is just another thing to show.

>shitposting irl
you just opened my eyes...

Attached: 1534732198699.jpg (278x560, 61K)