How has this fat cuck not already killed himself with how much stupid shit he's done?

How has this fat cuck not already killed himself with how much stupid shit he's done?

Attached: the soyfather2.jpg (251x249, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHccLsBFmeo
youtube.com/watch?v=5x-D2G93Skg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be talentless swedecuck dropout
>record yourself screaming at video games because you're desperate for attention
>land on a youtube algorithm and then ride 9-year-olds to the top
>severely damage their fragile young minds and earn millions of subscriptions/money whilst doing it
>several years later
>reach over 60 million dollars yet still haven't donated two-tenths of fuck all of your millions to anybody because you're an extremely selfish literal money hoarding kike
>try to be edgy and make racist jokes because your sex jokes are beyond stale t
>???
>millions of autists from Jow Forums and plebbit become brofags overnight because they believe having a swedecuck retard as their voice is a good idea
>the right becomes a complete joke with kekistani and brofag autists humiliating it on all fronts
>anyone with an IQ above 85 are propelled from the right because it has become nothing but a brain damaging shit feast of severely autistic manchildren who worship a meme frog and the biggest retard in existence
>the right continues to deteriorate under the weight of its colossal stupidity so much so that it allows liberals and feminists to develop actual criticisms towards the right wing's logic
>your autistic army has no idea how to address any criticism made towards you without resorting to "u just jelly", "fuck you", "reported" "but my forced memes!!" which keeps humiliating you even more
>no popular youtuber wants to call you out on how degenerate you are because they are scared of an autistic brofag avalanche raining down on their channel and getting them removed

Attached: talentless failed abortion.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Christ, I come in here like once, maybe two times a week. And EVERYTIME someone is making a thread about me. What is it that makes me so intimidating to you? Is it because NOT ONE of you has the bollocks to debate me?

Interesting. What does that have to do with Basedgoy?

Sargon of Akkad is based as fuck and is 100% our guy. The only people here that shit on him are the alt-right collectivists who are butthurt that liberalists expose their hypocrisy.

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: 48CF10A1-0572-440D-9AF1-119D318AEF64.gif (480x270, 885K)

*smuckles* IT'S LIKE THEY'VE NEVER EVEN READ LOCKE!

Attached: the soyfather.jpg (876x788, 93K)

Been asking myself the same Question about the young turks and Michael Moore honestly. Seems like every bodies swallowing the tribal pill as of late.
What a bunch of brainlet let downs most political commentators are becoming.
There's this one guy I try to listen to, hear his wife's a doctor or some shit and he's swallowing the tribal pill too.
>Fuck this gay earth

Exactly my point. But I've given up on reasoning with extremist morons long ago...

You're just jealous that pewds is saving the west

Attached: 1531632029732.gif (480x270, 2.86M)

if you are aware of this man's body of work you are politically irrelevant

in your own words from a recent "debate" - SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

>There's this one guy I try to listen to, hear his wife's a doctor or some shit and he's swallowing the tribal pill too.
He's always been a tribalist for his own people while simultaneously shilling against tribalism for everyone else

Attached: 1531448256076.jpg (1410x1706, 615K)

Based and Bratpilled

He hasn't inserted a banana into his ass on camera yet.
It's nice to know that we have an official measure of where rock bottom is.

Look backworldsman, don’t go coming here with all your big words and smuckles.

there's a little thing called "cognitive dissonance". If you watched the debate and came out with that viewpoint, I think you may have it along with the rest of you collectivist idiots.

>He said, monitored by collectivist agencies and the collectivists who outvote him in elections and vote for more government.
Hell yeah

you sound upset

the alt right couldn't use big words if it tried.

Kill yourself Patrick O'fagnessy

Attached: 1540954163489.jpg (1500x976, 266K)

I love you so much

*smuckles* DON'T YOU KNOW CALLING ME OUT FOR MY *chuckles* MY DUMB SHIT IS *COLLECTIVISM? *smuckles* THAT'S ROIGHT, GET FUCKT

Attached: soygoy9.jpg (900x750, 59K)

Fuck Jim you grooming pedo faggot

Based Vee

Forever and ever anons

Attached: A74C694A-E3D6-4232-BFDA-204041705C9B.jpg (780x960, 126K)

Sargone the Afraid ran away from Mike Enoch

That’s because you have to be a special kind of stupid to be a stormfag.

Gonna get a mod to move this thread over to Jow Forums as well. Enjoy your vacation, paypig :^)

Attached: 213213.jpg (840x728, 190K)

What colour am I thinking of?

Holy shit. Is this Basedgon and his little toady? Is this real life? Should I bow or something?

who the hell is this fat faggot and why should I care

Direct all your posts here please.

8ch net/cow/res/390723 html#620906

Attached: nvamp.jpg (300x169, 11K)

nah, mate, you can't ask for rational discourse when you resort to petty tactics of trying shut down your opponent by screaming "shut up!" You're a joke and a bad one at that.

I can't see what's inside your head, fool. But I'd imagine it's white because that's all you idiots think about.

Yeah, Sargon is in a couple Sargon threads. Hopefully his wife’s pussy aborts him like it did to his son next time he cleans her buck’s load out.

It is.

SARGOY EXPOSED
>SARGOY EXPOSED

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHccLsBFmeo

You just don't understand his 20-year plan.

Your such a fuckin hoe, I love it.

got completely BTFO by a feminist today
its actually pretty funny
youtube.com/watch?v=5x-D2G93Skg

Wow, nice... we’re not all nazis you know?

kek.
post tits, timestamped.

This is a good image, Shapiro is nothing but a rat. Intelligent, but still a rat.

No, fuck you. There is enough of you fags in these threads.

Fuck you Sargon. You created the kekistanis there's literraly nothing worse than what you did

Attached: 00513F89-D0C2-46BD-A11D-5E2A9B25AA41.jpg (703x703, 83K)

It was an early morning as Carl of Swindon made breakfast was preparing himself for the ultimate debate against the social justice warriors or S-Jay-Double-Jews as he call them. He was more prepared then any of the other skeptics, as he went to the table to sit and eat with his darling Lucy which he thought was a real bitch because she would not let him play more with his dinosaur game, as the breakfast was nothing but sausages, bacon and beans. He thought about a real plan to get back on his darling, he smashed her head on the table took of his jeans while the two other kids where watching in frightened astonishment and raped her, with his little penis. He smashed her head onto the table several times until the blood was dripping from her forehead, as he was about to climax inside of her he thought about his transsexual friend and climaxed so ever more.

His semen dripped down her vagina, it was filled with basedsauce.

Carl of Swindon was ready to eat Breakfast now, he was smugly chuckling at his wife being forcefully used as a sexual thing, he called her a dumb feminist and other nonsense words.

6 months later when Carl of Swindon was depressed at everything he tried to do was mocked and laughed at, he wondered how his pregnant darling was doing also known as little Lucy, he was glad that he could get to play his little dinosaur game again, he made this gigantic fortress with guns and other magical things that a childmind might find fascinating or fun, then little Lucy wanted some attention, as Carl of Swindon was starting to have fun, that dumb bitch he mumbled to himself. Alright, darling I'm going to watch TV with you and then I will go after and play more video games, we need that income. As Lucy was about to say it was time for shopping and little Carl of Swindon was prickly onto what he wanted for night snack and lunch since he did tell her from time to time that she was shit at cooking and making sandwiches where his specialty.

Yes... I know. There are some rationally minded liberalists and new wave conservatives on here, but the majority of pol are Nazi larpers, which is exactly why they hate me. I'm against authoritarian fascist dogma.

Your attempt to take the Falklands was worse.

You are a milo tier attention whore with nothing to contribute to discourse. There are 20 guys that do exactly what you do. Go fuck vee in his sodomite boy area. Btw didn’t you try to start a political party? You want that big boy fame don’t ya

*chuckles* GETTING PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZED ME DEPLATFORMED IS LIBERALISTISMIST PURE! *chuckles* BUT YOU CAN'T DEPLATFORM ME OR MY FRIENDS, THAT'S *UNPRINCIPLED* RICHUUD

>People Sargon has deplatformed or tried to deplatform:

I fucking hate you

Attached: 1541965372099.png (645x773, 13K)

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm the one getting activley involved in UKIP, bringing in hundreds of thousands of new voters, you're the one shitposting in your mothers basement.

So are most of them deep down from what I can tell. Either way, they are infinitely preferable to the progressives.

At least he doesn't have a dead kid.

>it's a Jow Forumsddit e-celeb thread

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1081, 327K)

>implying that isn't actually all you're doing

UKIP still exist?

Sargon, dank and pjw unironically stopped them going bankrupt lol.

>Get btfo by Andy Warski
Suck a dick, Sargoy.

Sargon I have a serious question for you: is the 'liberalist' thing actually real, like is it a movement that you're seriously striving hard to get off the ground, or is it half tongue in cheek? I'm going to be honest with you it always came across as kind of a joke, I'm not sure if it's because you intended it as sort of tongue in cheek or if it was just cringe but pushing it as a serious thing just looks weird.

By the way, I'm generally a fan of yours but I think you're wasting your time with this IBS stuff. Andy Warski actually made a great point on the killstream tonight which was that all this stuff is distracting you from your core business of commenting on the news, and may alienate your audience because your audience is much bigger than the core of people who follow IBS stuff so the more of these videos you make, the more of your fans are going to be annoyed by these videos you put out where they have no idea WTF is even going on

Sargon is one of those opportunists who apparently fell for his own schtick to think himself as an important contributor to the general discourse of society when really he is just a huge distractor emboldening uncritical thinking muppets with delusions of intellectual grandeur. This is why they react so negatively when they encounter people outside their echo chamber bubble. They can't handle that nagging doubts others bring to the table of discourse that they are morons following an even bigger moron.

bump!