I watch anime in Japanese with Japanese subtitles, and I have no idea what's going on in the shows

I watch anime in Japanese with Japanese subtitles, and I have no idea what's going on in the shows.
Is immersion a meme?

Attached: 023.jpg (1200x1798, 782K)

I thought this was a great picture to get people to participate in my thread. :\

You're pretty dumb

>3d
>female
nice try user but you're going to have to try harder than that next time
anyway it's ok to watch anime in japanese if the visuals are really cool so you don't need to know what they're saying i guess

True.

Next question, how many squats and pushup should I do tomorrow morning? I was thinking of doing 4 sets of 25 for each.

sure do that i guess
is this ebin from Jow Forumscraft?

You're stupid

You're stupid x2

go back to /b/

>is this ebin from Jow Forumscraft?
I don't know what that is, so no.

ok nvm

listening to someone from dicksy
Yeah, no, go back to your cousin, buddy.

Well your picture made me open the thread, I just wasn't on the internet until now.
I sometimes watch without subtitles. It's interesting to see how little I understand despite watching anime for more than a decade now.

you're Dumb

Used up all my concentration trying to dragonball greentext, and botched the post. Wew, not as easy as it looks.
Thank you for participating, het-friend

your smart becuase even though 2d girls are superior it would not catch my eye beucase at first i could not dell if that image was a doll or a person

redtexting
based, all is forgiven

lole

Ty for acknowledging my intellect.

Attached: 78a4e80ba28990ac40a6880c263d4e25.png (350x228, 122K)

Yes.

Start speaking it and get a vocabulary first.

any time

Attached: 1531566211361.gif (500x281, 610K)

No problem
Honestly some shows are better if you don't know what going on simply because you can't tell how bad they actually are. Your imagination can do a better job than japanese writers at times.

:D